Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
There's a very spergy haydur stream going on.
@SAVE TWINKIE! do your best to decide if this is archive worthy (read: almost definitely not)
Edit: I TAKE IT ALL BACK, DO NOT BOTHER. These bitches are painfully boring.
I fully apologise.
"Chatting about our furry friends"....

I dont like where this is going.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is this CherryBerry whatever her fucking name is. She suddenly appeared and guess what is about as boring as Justine now (I liked Geese when she was pre MS and fat.)

As for adsense they should be worried them and Amber are going to get so frigging hard they wont know what hit them. Amber probably does not remember the recession but it hit everyone hard and online businesses boomed then because it was a growing market. Its different now because it is the norm and those people who were advertising e.g. Amazon or Coca cola are either very insular or they lost billions e.g. Coca cola do a lot of Olympic stuff well they lost billions in revenue. Companies are going to be a lot more reserved with their online marketing and we will probably see mobile gaming die a lot due to people's revenue streams.

A lot of people think that once the virus are over thats it. It all returns to normal but now its different because we probably have this virus for a few years now and even a proxxy war to stimulate the economy.

So yeah Gorilla Gold stop buying shitty make up palettes and actually save up and get a job.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is this CherryBerry whatever her fucking name is.
A new slob who only gained traction because Amber made the mistake of vague vlogging about one of her videos.
Amber and Chantal only have small parts in this video, but I love KingCobra too much not to share
My husband and I were fucking dying last night over this one. A masterpiece.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Did the uploader add on some sound effects or is this how Twinkie was actually whining while being carried into the lake?
I think that part was Twinkie whining. And it breaks my heart when I see how scared that dog is. With that fat ass behemoth carrying her then falling. I'm sure poor Twinkie thought she was going to be sucked under by the undertow of fattie falling.
I also have noticed there were people with babies close to them in other vids of this moment.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie had her tale between her legs and did not want to be carried in to the toxic sludge. Did y'all see the yellow mud rise to the surface as Al walked into the lake? I wish the video had captured a little more of the fall because Twinkie climbs on top of Al and uses her as a float a few seconds later. I never not get mad when I see that video because there is no reason to put that dog through such an ordeal.
Edit: I heard a baby crying but not any dog whining.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Twinkie had her tale between her legs and did not want to be carried in to the toxic sludge. Did y'all see the yellow mud rise to the surface as Al walked into the lake? I wish the video had captured a little more of the fall because Twinkie climbs on top of Al and uses her as a float a few seconds later. I never not get mad when I see that video because there is no reason to put that dog through such an ordeal.
Edit: I heard a baby crying but not any dog whining.
She always coos about how much she loves twinkie but no way, she just thinks she's a cute accessory, you can tell by how she treats her.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
Did the uploader add on some sound effects or is this how Twinkie was actually whining while being carried into the lake?
i remember that video well cause it was peak amber season for me. twinkie was actually making those noises and it's never not hilarious when twinkie used her as a life raft lmao

it's almost as good as when twinkie attacks ALR (you can almost see the lake flashback in her eyes before she lunges) fuck i wish i could remember which video it was

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
If you look to the left as ALR enters the water there’s a kid there: that’s who’s making the noises not Twinkie. I thought so too at first and I truthfully for a bit MOTI but nah it’s the kid making weird noises.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
i remember that video well cause it was peak amber season for me. twinkie was actually making those noises and it's never not hilarious when twinkie used her as a life raft lmao

it's almost as good as when twinkie attacks ALR (you can almost see the lake flashback in her eyes before she lunges) fuck i wish i could remember which video it was
I remember they were outside on the porch and Twinkie was so over Amber's shit. She lunged at Amber's face. I am sure it was last spring or summer.

Also, I have always been disturbed that people take kids to that disgusting lake. But then again, most people take showers and bathe their kids after a swim. Only Amber would go to sleep after bobbing around fully clothed in Toxic Shock Lake.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
I remember they were outside on the porch and Twinkie was so over Amber's shit. She lunged at Amber's face. I am sure it was last spring or summer.
omg i don't remember that one i was talking about the time when they were on the couch and twinkie went for her. this is going to drive me crazy i need to look for it now

edit: it's this video at 6:30

Last edited: