Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
omg i don't remember that one i was talking about the time when they were on the couch and twinkie went for her. this is going to drive me crazy i need to look for it now

edit: it's this video at 6:30
LMAO I bet she thinks that since twinkie is wagging her tail it was playful...

but that's not a play bow, the ears went back, then forward... she wanted to fuck amber up. I love it

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Those are really some of her best shots! Orko's a winner in my book! :drink:
That's a great idea tbh that amber forgot to plug it back in.

BUT all the huffing and puffing it would take her... she must have gotten help from at least one of the guys, imo. Both she and at least one other person would have forgotten.

Either way, the fact they have so much damn food that the freezer being unplugged was unnoticed long enough for the shit to to bad is ridiculous

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
It would make sense if she realized she had forgotten to plug the freezer back in and then acted like she had no idea how it happened. She never admits to her mistakes. I'm curious what made her include this in her vlog, though. Considering everything going on right now, it would have been prudent to leave that little disaster out of the video. But she had a reason for including it . Did she need the minutes for adsense? Was she trying to inject a little drama into the otherwise boring vlog? Was she going for pity asspats? Either way, this illustrates her lack of forethought and inability to understand how her audience might feel about this incident. I guarantee she doesn't get the reaction she expects.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Either way, this illustrates her lack of forethought and inability to understand how her audience might feel about this incident. I guarantee she doesn't get the reaction she expects.
Many people criticized her that she has such a comfy life and should just stay home and stop complaining about any anxiety due to the pandemic.

She wanted a reason for people to stop telling her that she has it so good and has no complications due to the pandemic.

Now she can say she has it so hard.... because her own stupidity caused them to waste food while food is in high demand and we're facing possible shortages... :story:

BTW, at first I assumed she wasted the cheese because shes so wasteful that she wouldn't give it a second thought and cant fathom that viewers would be annoyed. BUT I think she genuinely thought this would show that her relationship with food has bettered. As in, in stead of being desperate enough to eat possibly contaminated food, oh look how NOT tempted to binge I am, I am willing to waste food.

What do you think about the cheese? Mindlessness or a deliberate action that misfired?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
My guess is both drama & pity ass pats. Here she is LIVING what will go down to be a seminal event in the history of the world, (although exactly how none of us know), & that's not dramatic enough for her once she mentions her anxieteeeeeee about it. Which I think we all know is leading into her telling us why she can't possibly carry on with losing weight right now - too stressful! So inject a minor drama & ramp it up to something catastrophic for her. Oh dear God! It reduced her already ample food hoard by 40%? Her first mistake was showing all the food. If she was smart, I'd say it was a flex: "I've got money for all this food - nyah!" but she's not bright enough to be nasty in that way. Her second mistake was then saying she sent Becky out to many stores to buy more, presumably after Becky emptied the icky stuff out & cleaned the freezer. Did she get a coffee break before being sent out, I wonder? Her whining about some of the things on her list not being available was a nice added touch.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Many people criticized her that she has such a comfy life and should just stay home and stop complaining about any anxiety due to the pandemic.

She wanted a reason for people to stop telling her that she has it so good and has no complications due to the pandemic.

Now she can say she has it so hard.... because her own stupidity caused them to waste food while food is in high demand and we're facing possible shortages... :story:

BTW, at first I assumed she wasted the cheese because shes so wasteful that she wouldn't give it a second thought and cant fathom that viewers would be annoyed. BUT I think she genuinely thought this would show that her relationship with food has bettered. As in, in stead of being desperate enough to eat possibly contaminated food, oh look how NOT tempted to binge I am, I am willing to waste food.

What do you think about the cheese? Mindlessness or a deliberate action that misfired?
She could have easily removed the cheese from the garbage after filming since it was in a container already. Just remove the wrapped wedges and place them in a baggie, if even that. I think she was performing for the camera because she has nothing to vlog. Now she will have a great time gaslighting everyone on social media.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit when she was standing in the door- she looked like the ghost of the circus fat lady. Scary!
Also, Mumbles, when you get a compliment from someone you say Thank You and move on. Don't act like a backwards blubbering idiot.
Although I don't know who in their right mind would complement that birds nest on your head.
This is a good compilation vid.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Omg, that shot of Eric was perfection.

You know, his theory is very plausible. I bet she DID unplug it for her laptop and forgot about it. That's where my money is right now.
Do you think she knows a surge protector would allow her to have bolth plugged in as well as provide protection for her laptop?

Oh who am I kidding. She probably doesn't even know what a surge protector is.

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
I’m not really sure where this goes. So I’ll just drop it here. Please move, or delete if it’s already been posted somewhere else.
View attachment 1204693
i would love to know why he doesn't just tell these hypocritical bitches to fuck off like...? also what solidarity. why have none of them learned that they're all expendable for adsense/asspats

hahaha whitey is jumping the solidarity ship. good on him. I think lyfeofafreementalpatient was one who chastised him during this stream.
her and onprogram were the vocal ones about it cause apparently it's only ok when they make money off internet drama

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1205529
MichaelBePetty would like everyone to know he is inconvenienced by the governments ban on eating ass - because we need to know you guys!
Michael eats 10,000 calories of ass each day just to maintain his weight. If he'd just eat 2500 less calories of ass everyday, he'd be slightly less fat but just as stupid.