Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Skip about 2 hours in and watch her get upset during this reaction. She deleted the original video.
STEAMED HAM. Man, she is pissed.

-Amber cockily educates us that "badder" is not a word (it is).

-Is pissy that people "have their facts wrong" about her eating a whole rotisserie chicken because she didn't eat the whole chicken "it was clickbait"

-"Big lass" is fat shaming

-Claims the relationship with Casey was "an abusive relationship"

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
If you don't care about her, her content or the challenge you could have just NOT made a video about her O2B, instead of using her name for MORE clickbait and attention.
Agreed, isn’t this the 5th video he’s made about her? I got it at first cause he was a helpless fitness freak trying to help her but if you know by now she’s not the best candidate for your channel then ignore her.

The Zodiac Maniac

kiwifarms.net
Upload date May 9
Talks about Amber until the 2:40 min mark.
A lot of his followers asked him to do the tag, but he didn't care to do it because the questions in the tag he's answered in other videos of his. Also because there is too much drama surrounding Amber and people telling him why he didn't talk about certain things about Amber and her past. He didn't want to involve himself in it, but he genuinely wanted to help her in the beginning and is happy she lost 70+ lbs. That's pretty much all he said. The rest of the video is him working out after he hurt his spine/back

Enoby Way

onision's pretend dick
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, youtube hayder Young Dumb Honey Bun (insert link button not working, she's here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSeHprDEz_3in9j7loXQJdg ) is making a decent living off of reacting to Amber to the point that she publicly thanked her for being a lolcow.
Screenshot_20200512-183643_YouTube.jpg

Despite this she doesn't know how to do a simple Google search, or that Kiwifarms exists...

Screenshot_20200512-183329_YouTube.jpg

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This guy is pretty good.
I agree with his assessment re: income. I know the communal consensus is bitch is broke, mainly because it makes people feel good, but she isn't. She's still making big bank, she's just having to "work" harder to bring it in by shitting out more videos.

I disagree that her drop in viewership is because people have had it with her trolling and clickbait and general shenanigans. It isn't. It's because she's slightly less fat. We have a big pool of 500 pound fat, illiterate dumbasses to choose from, which makes her less special-- she's just one of a hundred now, who cares. A 600 pound fat, illiterate dumbass is more out of the ordinary and a bigger draw. 574.2 is funnier than 498.6. It just is. I haven't watched any of her videos in maybe two months, whereas I used to watch every one. And judging by her drop in views per video, I'm not alone.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I disagree that her drop in viewership is because people have had it with her trolling and clickbait and general shenanigans. It isn't. It's because she's slightly less fat.
I can only speak for myself, but her slightly-less-fatness has shit all to do with my disinterest. I'd argue a lot of people are just sick of the boring, repetitive nature of her uploads at this point and are seeking something more interesting and less predictable. After so many cycles of the same click-baity antics, it's not even worth the hate watch at a certain point. Once you really see the game for what it is, what's left to say? Calling her a fat pig? Telling her to get professional help and save herself? It doesn't matter to her. She gets paid either way. If it mattered that much, she'd shut off the comment section and take a long, long hiatus from the internet.

Amber probably still makes enough to be comfortable (one of the benefits of living in Kentucky, where cost of living is already pretty low). But she's also getting older , more prone to illness, and has no backup plan. I think her move to Tic Tok is what she considers a backup plan, except she has too much notoriety on various other platforms now, so there's no way she can ever truly reinvent herself and acquire the respect and fandom that she used to enjoy before the paychecks got bigger and she stopped acting like she gave a singular fuck about her health or what other people think about her health.

Her being slightly less fat has nothing to do with it, IMHO. Because the only weight she's actually lost came from her body fighting infections all winter and a pandemic which has not stopped her weight gain, but slowed it a bit. She's just too limited in what you can do now, and so lacking in creativity, that the best she can offer is more of the same. Not just more of the same, but more of the same from weeks ago. That's the degree of fucking laziness we're dealing with here.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I disagree that her drop in viewership is because people have had it with her trolling and clickbait and general shenanigans. It isn't. It's because she's slightly less fat. We have a big pool of 500 pound fat, illiterate dumbasses to choose from, which makes her less special-- she's just one of a hundred now, who cares. A 600 pound fat, illiterate dumbass is more out of the ordinary and a bigger draw. 574.2 is funnier than 498.6. It just is. I haven't watched any of her videos in maybe two months, whereas I used to watch every one. And judging by her drop in views per video, I'm not alone.
Agree. While making enough money for her to live comfortably, she is not getting last year income. Her views are down, so is likely her CPM; everyone is. Her problem is that she is terrible with handling moneys. Last year, she did not care where she spent money, such as $7,000 on Turrid’s. This year, her expenses are higher with all these doctor’s visit and medical test, for example, so she is complaining.
Would we watch Amber if she was 300 pounds? Probably not. We are watching her because she is a freak show; a 600 pound freak show. She was lucky to be one of the first morbidly obese on YT, but she has competition now. Her losing weight reduces the amount of interest, so people are not watching her as much.