Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
This is a good one pointing her out.
Watching this on mute (and like 6 shots of vodka into my night) has made me realize that Amber thinks she really is this hawt, skinny legend. Like she honestly and truly believes she is the new hot bitch on YT. There is no sense of reality for her on any level. I have never felt more disgust and revulsion for another human in my life.

.... I hope her fucking nose falls off. Rate me MOTI, idc this fatass is just nauseating.

ExtraDaintyGorl

Drunken Fatty
kiwifarms.net
aphrodite's peach does a breakdown of the current fucked up tiktok/curvy calories timeline for those of us who can't be arsed to figure it out ourselves

While I'm grateful I don't need to watch literally anything of Moonface herself, Peachy is looking kinda jowly herself these days and that attempt at contouring isn't doing her any favors.

That said, she's probably still the least offensive of the Haydur Nation these days.

Wtr

kiwifarms.net
I am starting to think this guy absolutely needs his own thread rather than be a subgenre of ALR.

He rambles on quite a lot about himself but this video takes the cake. He is without a doubt more delusional than Amber.

For those who don't want to watch the video:
"I have been diagnosed as psychologically unique."
"Complex PTSD from being born"
"A constant state of shock since I was a child"
"I have 6 distinct egostates"
"I have a genius egostate that makes me a genius"
"Its like DID but not DID"
"I have 6 opinions on everything"
"I don't experience joy or fear"
"Borderline personality disorder but i don't have a dark side but also my dark side will punch people"
"I dont check all the boxes" x30

This is the guy from the stream about ALR who talked about her cosplaying the deathstar somewhere else.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am starting to think this guy absolutely needs his own thread rather than be a subgenre of ALR.

He rambles on quite a lot about himself but this video takes the cake. He is without a doubt more delusional than Amber.

For those who don't want to watch the video:
"I have been diagnosed as psychologically unique."
"Complex PTSD from being born"
"A constant state of shock since I was a child"
"I have 6 distinct egostates"
"I have a genius egostate that makes me a genius"
"Its like DID but not DID"
"I have 6 opinions on everything"
"I don't experience joy or fear"
"Borderline personality disorder but i don't have a dark side but also my dark side will punch people"
"I dont check all the boxes" x30

This is the guy from the stream about ALR who talked about her cosplaying the deathstar somewhere else.
Oh yeah. That's Crazy Roger Brown. He picked up that ego state shit after our lovely and talented pecansandies made a video explaining these things and how they related to Amber. Roger misunderstood everything about it and immediately subsumed it into his own muh mentals profile.

Last edited:

Wtr

kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. That's Crazy Roger Brown. He picked up that ego state shit after our lovely and talented pecansandies made a video explaining these things and how they related to Amber. Roger misunderstood everything about it and immediately subsumed it into his own muh mentals profile.
Thats where he got it from?? He did a few livestreams and claimed it came all from his "therapist"

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thats where he got it from?? He did a few livestreams and claimed it came all from his "therapist"
lolno.

When he watched the video and discovered what ego states were and that they were being used to explain Amber's behaviors, it was like it lit a fire in his skull.

Amber is a pretty simple beast, and all of a sudden, Roger had a way to contrast himself with her and make himself appear a Very Complex Beast who contained multitudes. It was also a big fuck you to Amber. "See! This is the pain and glory of real ego states! Charlatan!"

The way that he so immediately and completely misunderstood the video was deeply funny, but it was at that exact point he went from kind of entertainingly nuts, to clearly disturbed and not so funny, and he's declined further and further since.