Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too freaking funny & a departure from most parodies of her or her usual reaction channels.

sperginity

rot pocket
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agree. While making enough money for her to live comfortably, she is not getting last year income. Her views are down, so is likely her CPM; everyone is. Her problem is that she is terrible with handling moneys. Last year, she did not care where she spent money, such as $7,000 on Turrid’s. This year, her expenses are higher with all these doctor’s visit and medical test, for example, so she is complaining.
Would we watch Amber if she was 300 pounds? Probably not. We are watching her because she is a freak show; a 600 pound freak show. She was lucky to be one of the first morbidly obese on YT, but she has competition now. Her losing weight reduces the amount of interest, so people are not watching her as much.
I would be more interested in watching if she lost a lot of weight quickly, but she is really slowly losing weight and it is like watching paint dry.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
The Gaining Ground is doing a livestream right now where he's protesting an awful lot that he doesn't care about #Amberlynn. Been going for over an hour now. He really really doesn't care about her. Not like those other channels, they care, but not him. They call her fat, but he doesn't care. Nope.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Just booked from the Gaining Ground livestream, booked it the second he started saying don't hate the player hate the game. That is one you know this faggot is a clout chaser. What I cannot stand about him how he belittles other Haydurs even for giving Amber attention YET in the SAME FUCKING STREAM is streaming Amber's snapchat rant not even half way and its like an hour in.

Fuck this guy seriously at least MBP, ZM and others commit but don't talk shit about their own audience, I think I am ruffled because hypocrites are that one type on youtube that fuck me off especially higher than thou fuckers who fake lust after Chantal.

I predict he will lose a lot of traction now, just going to listen to ZM who is actually entertaining when Amber does this kinda shit. I kinda wish MBP was around though tbh I would love to see him go off, don't agree with him stealing from here at all but he could read Amber to filth and she noticed it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Just booked from the Gaining Ground livestream, booked it the second he started saying don't hate the player hate the game. That is one you know this faggot is a clout chaser. What I cannot stand about him how he belittles other Haydurs even for giving Amber attention YET in the SAME FUCKING STREAM is streaming Amber's snapchat rant not even half way and its like an hour in.
TWO hours. It just ended at about 10. Of course, the last 20 minutes or so were him pimping out some health guru. But he did spend an awful lot of time claiming to not care about ALR. His fans also did exactly what I expected as soon as I saw the comments by someone in the chat: jumped all over the guy for daring to call him a hypocrite. Which, apparently, he also does not care about people calling him, yet toward the end was bothered enough by it to mention again that he -yep - "didn't care".

Fuck this guy seriously at least MBP, ZM and others commit but don't talk shit about their own audience, I think I am ruffled because hypocrites are that one type on youtube that fuck me off especially higher than thou fuckers who fake lust after Chantal.
Was that you calling him out? If so, I salute you for one, saying it, and two, standing firm against the mods and his fans.

I do think it's a bit hypocritical to basically preach at people to not react to her when here he was, doing just that. Now, I agree with him that people shouldn't be vile toward ALR or any of the other lolcows and tell them to go die or whatever, but for him to posit that people should be calling out the assholes who pull that shit in her comments is pretty dumb because who has the time to read ALL the comments she gets on any given video and police them? And I've seen people tell assholes to STFU when they go out of bounds, so it does happen, at least in comments I've stumbled across. If he cares enough to make reactions, then he should care enough to familiarize himself with at least the basics of ALR's so-called journey and her history. Dismissing the rape accusation, for instance, which he basically did tonight, just makes him look like an idiot, IMO. That shit ain't right.

I predict he will lose a lot of traction now, just going to listen to ZM who is actually entertaining when Amber does this kinda shit. I kinda wish MBP was around though tbh I would love to see him go off, don't agree with him stealing from here at all but he could read Amber to filth and she noticed it.
Meh, people have been saying for years that ALR will lose all her subs, and that ain't happening. People love a trainwreck. Even people who pretend they don't care.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wtf? He's saying her toxic audience needs to just stop watching and reacting?
Wtf does he think he's doing?
I didn't like that guy.
I don't like anyone who pussy foots around the subject and tries playing both sides.
I didn't care for MBP but at least he saw her for how she really is and didn't give a shit what he said.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yeah GG recently in a few videos has contradicted himself a lot lately and tonight especially he kinda showed his hypocrisy. Says in multiple previous Amber vids that he didn't care for her but sure does fucking livestream and milk a 13 minute snap chat rant for ages and calls out super chats constantly not like ZM who said I will stop now.

I really should try running because I know he is gay married, just curious what job he works but I don't think he does as he seems just as desperate for coin as Amber is. These new Haydurs are fucking annoying as the faggot already has a mug line and then YDHB equally as annoying faggotory or laughs *Yabba*

I am glad Zach is there keeping consistent his livestream was great in all honesty but these new ones are idiots to try and clout chase a dying channel.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2020-05-18 23.14.08 - Copy.png

Whoever Nuke is, I'd buy you a beer, man, for poking at the don't care bear.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 23.14.48 - Copy.png

Afraid I'm gonna have to go with hypocrite, my dude.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 23.15.10 - Copy.png

Who the hell ever asked him or told him hat he has to agree with every other reaction channel out there? Most of the reacters - at least the ones I generally watch - are not toxic, mean people. They make exactly the same kind of commentary GG does, all in their own way. They're not telling her to kill herself or that she's a landwhale (the latter is reserved for the farms, anyhow). Of those I've watched, only MBP comes across as particularly spiteful, and while he may call ALR a garbage person, that is a true statement and I'm not going to ding him for it. Newsflash for Saint GG: the people on twitter (whom he was bitching about) are not, for the most part, reaction channel havers. They're just randos on twitter in the same way they are randos in YT comments.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Lol, another two hour livestream from the man who "CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE" about Amber.
Imagine letting a 500lb heffer take up so much brain space that you feel obligated to spend hours upon hours reacting to her shit on multiple different platforms.
It's a shame, GG was growing on me after telling LifeOfAYappySith and Haydur Nation to get fucked, but alas.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Exactly I was growing on him then in a couple of vids he destroys his own narrative. Not going to lie I miss the old Haydurs :( ZM and MBP feel like an old time of when it was to have at least credibility. Yes I know MBP is not the greatest and stole from here but he was largely consistent these new ones are fucking career driven.

The new Orko vid is great though at least him, Kate and ZM get it you do it for fun if you make coin so be it but you don't let it define you.

Thanks Orko and Kate for keeping it real as I know you read here you beautiful bastards.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net
Orko bringing 100% 0% truth, as usual. I wonder if someone told her that rolling her eyes that far back in her head was a symptom of something terribly wrong would cause her to go balls to the wall hypochondriacal.

Lol, another two hour livestream from the man who "CLEARLY DOESN'T CARE" about Amber.
Imagine letting a 500lb heffer take up so much brain space that you feel obligated to spend hours upon hours reacting to her shit on multiple different platforms.
It's a shame, GG was growing on me after telling LifeOfAYappySith and Haydur Nation to get fucked, but alas.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
He's a special snowflake, the most righteous among reacters, and CLEARLY very, very different. Somehow or other. Or something.