Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

pecansandies

Our Lady of Perpetual Mentuls
kiwifarms.net

it has been a minute since i said this but i like this reaction channel. she shoots from the hip without being a bitch. she's funny without being a cunt. and she can cash every check she writes because she's actually fit and knows how to be healthy. she's got a nice ass and her mans is sexy. i like this bitch. my hearts gonna break when she erupts into a trashfire and drops merch.

RandallBoggs

A Dispeckful Piece of Shit
kiwifarms.net
Ilona seems down to earth unlike the other Haydurs. She's actually a hard worker, can you think of any big accomplishment any of the haydurs have?

MBP is in his 30's and still living with his grandma and going to community college for some wack pre nursing degree.
YDHB is a dumb wannabe baddie thot who's only accomplishment is getting a DeGrEe iN PsYcHoLogY. Bitch you're not special, every second person without an idea of what they want to pursue in life finishes a psychology degree.
CG is a deathfat criminal.
Callie is a deadbeat schizo.

Also unlike them Ilona doesn't hide the fact that all of her information is from kiwifarms while simultaneously talking shit about the website.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net

it has been a minute since i said this but i like this reaction channel. she shoots from the hip without being a bitch. she's funny without being a cunt. and she can cash every check she writes because she's actually fit and knows how to be healthy. she's got a nice ass and her mans is sexy. i like this bitch. my hearts gonna break when she erupts into a trashfire and drops merch.
I like her, too. I don't think she's gonna erupt into a trashfire, at least not haydur nation related. I hope. She seems to have her head screwed on right and her channel is more than just a fatty reaction channel. The video of her fiance doing her make up was hilarious.

Janai

kiwifarms.net
Ilona seems down to earth unlike the other Haydurs. She's actually a hard worker, can you think of any big accomplishment any of the haydurs have?

MBP is in his 30's and still living with his grandma and going to community college for some wack pre nursing degree.
YDHB is a dumb wannabe baddie thot who's only accomplishment is getting a DeGrEe iN PsYcHoLogY. Bitch you're not special, every second person without an idea of what they want to pursue in life finishes a psychology degree.
CG is a deathfat criminal.
Callie is a deadbeat schizo.

Also unlike them Ilona doesn't hide the fact that all of her information is from kiwifarms while simultaneously talking shit about the website.
Im gonna definitely agree on that.. i cannotttttt stand YDHB(her voice and face bothers me)she thinks she is soooooo special with that damn psychology degree and i can’t watch charlie gold cause her teeth bother me🤮🤮 Ilona is one of the only haydurs that can make her own entertaining content

She Who Dealt It

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, I'm gonna ask. Who is this Tom guy?
His name is Tom Harlock. He got his start as a Viner when that was a thing. When it went to shit, he began making YouTube videos about what seemed to be any random topic that caught his fancy. He’s incredibly snarky and not P.C. at all, which makes him pretty refreshing in the “woke” climate of current YouTube. He also puts in a decent amount of research into his videos. He’s not really what I would describe as a Haydur either.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
His name is Tom Harlock. He got his start as a Viner when that was a thing. When it went to shit, he began making YouTube videos about what seemed to be any random topic that caught his fancy. He’s incredibly snarky and not P.C. at all, which makes him pretty refreshing in the “woke” climate of current YouTube. He also puts in a decent amount of research into his videos. He’s not really what I would describe as a Haydur either.
Interesting, and many thanks! Might have to add him to the rotation.

OK, I just watched his (Tom's) video about her, and I'm watching her reaction to him (thanks, Thor W, for the handy timestamps of where she starts talking about him, because there was no fucking way I was going to go through all that other shit). That segment just started playing, and she nearly blew my eardrums out with that fake shrieking "A HEEEE HEEEE HEE" where she sounds like a fucking hyena on helium. Think that will have to wait until alter in the day.

Her fake ass "laughing", where she has to be the loudest amongst the bunch, to make sure that everyone can hear her and as a signal to them that THEY should also be laughing, even if they are not listening to her and get their conversations interrupted by said fake ass laughing is just another in a long list of annoyances from this bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
He also battled an eating disorder in the past, IDK why but it's immensely hilarious to me when people with actual ED's rip Hamber's bullshit apart. I think it's because I can't help but laugh and picture her neanderthal pea brain struggling to think of ways to retaliate against someone with mental issues similar to hers without looking like a hypocrite

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I do find the scenario when people with EDs, I think its because Amber used it as an excuse and a lot of people with EDs can tell she is lying through her teeth.

For me personally I was anorexic at 14 went down loads of weight my mum said we either deal with it here or you go to inpatient. She passed away when I was 24 but before hand I relapsed into anorexia a few times for months on different occasions. After she passed though it turned into Binge eating disorder BED and for years 7 it wrecked me. Finally dealing with it but seeing Amber flounce it fucking infuriates me to no end because its essentially like someone saying they have cancer when they don't. It devalues the impact of the trauma but also the message at the end, Tom's message is pretty strong and was quite helpful in dealing with my own. Also here in the UK guys with EDs is still never really highlighted as its regarded as the super model disease still quite frankly.

Amber does not realise that to overcome an ED it requires not only a lot of will power and reflection but also a shit ton of introspection. For me I am pretty meticulous I plan my meals out and stick to them. My boss is being amazing and letting me have a holiday leave to address it as my weight went to nearly 20 stone, 130kg and I was personally like nah mate kinda don't want that. She can also fuck off with that bipolar shit too.

I see gaining ground is getting thirsty for super chat coin he gave a low effort live stream. He is nothing but a grifter and if you are going to do a job fucking commit.

glutton4aslutton

kiwifarms.net
I do find the scenario when people with EDs, I think its because Amber used it as an excuse and a lot of people with EDs can tell she is lying through her teeth.

For me personally I was anorexic at 14 went down loads of weight my mum said we either deal with it here or you go to inpatient. She passed away when I was 24 but before hand I relapsed into anorexia a few times for months on different occasions. After she passed though it turned into Binge eating disorder BED and for years 7 it wrecked me. Finally dealing with it but seeing Amber flounce it fucking infuriates me to no end because its essentially like someone saying they have cancer when they don't. It devalues the impact of the trauma but also the message at the end, Tom's message is pretty strong and was quite helpful in dealing with my own. Also here in the UK guys with EDs is still never really highlighted as its regarded as the super model disease still quite frankly.

Amber does not realise that to overcome an ED it requires not only a lot of will power and reflection but also a shit ton of introspection. For me I am pretty meticulous I plan my meals out and stick to them. My boss is being amazing and letting me have a holiday leave to address it as my weight went to nearly 20 stone, 130kg and I was personally like nah mate kinda don't want that. She can also fuck off with that bipolar shit too.

I see gaining ground is getting thirsty for super chat coin he gave a low effort live stream. He is nothing but a grifter and if you are going to do a job fucking commit.
He also got some merch!

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I understand when you are a youtuber on the level of being a main stream celebrity eg James Charles/Pewds and having merch but I get second hand embarrassment when I see GG and CG have merch. Also it all looks like complete tat and you could probably get better quality items on Wish.
I think that with the reduction of income for most YTers are experiencing at this time, and the need to build their channels, merchandising a valid option for most of them. Piediepie is obviously doing it, but smaller YTer can too. My understanding is that this is done quite easily and I do not see any negative. If Amber was smart, she could do it and have an array of products that she can sell. Unfortunately for her, it might require some effort, and this is not what Amber is about.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I don't care if a small youtuber makes merch if it's good, take elvisthealien for example. However the same does not apply if your merch is just a generic white cup you didn't sculpt, with a word you didn't come up with, in a font you didn't create. They're so fucking up their own asses they think they're important enough to ask their fans to buy their 30$ chinese sweatshop garbage

BansheeQ

deathfat crusader
kiwifarms.net
I think that with the reduction of income for most YTers are experiencing at this time, and the need to build their channels, merchandising a valid option for most of them. Piediepie is obviously doing it, but smaller YTer can too.
If people are dumb enough to spend £40 on a CG hoodie then more fool them. My point is someone like Pewds has weight behind his name, imagine trying to expain your hoodie is from an obese black woman who sits on the internet shitting on other fat women. I would actually love to see the figures for the haydurs merch lines

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
LOL
I just watched Tom Harlock's Zachary Michael Inception-style reacting to Big Al reacting to him. He's hilarious. Big Al's narcissism is on full display, and of course she gets ZERO of the jokes - because of course no one should EVER make jokes about her. And she thinks he's using her to get subs, views, or money? Amazing. Her lying is also on full display. "I don't judge people on their appearance." Naturally, she didn't save the stream, or (more likely) deleted it, because that's what she does. Of course, if she had left it up, she'd get (rightfully) hammered on her shit.

She still can't figure out PiP to make a proper reaction video.

Still fat. Still stupid.