Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
looks like hamber gave ol' tom the last boost he needed to get to 1 million.

hjghgjhg.png

if amber hitting that milestone means we'll get celebratory pics like these then let's get to work gorls
EY4A4fyXkAA3bIU.jpeg

(i figured i could put this here since tom is a one-off amber haydur and not really involved with the meta haydur nation drama)

swede latte

kiwifarms.net

I'm starting to not be able to stand this girl. Dont give advice if you are still super morbidly obese.
Charlie Gold and OPS made it normal to be an obese woman making fun of another obese woman when we don't see them losing the weight either. It's also funny because they and their fans love this platform and how people expose Amberlynn but hate it when there's any criticism towards them. Charlie Gold and her obese clique can define Amberlynn Reid as an obese woman but God forbid someone calls them obese, which is what they are.

They have a lot of fucking nerve and audacity constantly talking about Amber when they're deathfats themselves.

Anna Nicole Smeeeth

kiwifarms.net
Charlie Gold and OPS made it normal to be an obese woman making fun of another obese woman when we don't see them losing the weight either. It's also funny because they and their fans love this platform and how people expose Amberlynn but hate it when there's any criticism towards them. Charlie Gold and her obese clique can define Amberlynn Reid as an obese woman but God forbid someone calls them obese, which is what they are.

They have a lot of fucking nerve and audacity constantly talking about Amber when they're deathfats themselves.
LOL Miss Cherry Berry saying she couldn't eat 4 packs of chocolate, yea sure jan!

CB and OPS are two hypocrites alongside miss gold, OPS keeps saying her doctors told her to lose weight slowly.... very very very slowly.

swede latte

kiwifarms.net
LOL Miss Cherry Berry saying she couldn't eat 4 packs of chocolate, yea sure jan!

CB and OPS are two hypocrites alongside miss gold, OPS keeps saying her doctors told her to lose weight slowly.... very very very slowly.
Of course slow and steady wins the race when it comes to weight loss. When it’s that slow though, it’s called not losing weight