Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not as far as I know, I love his vids but some comments were mentioning the cancer bidness and and I don't think he wants to come across as a "haydur", he's more funny than mean or bitter. Plenty of other cows for him to malk for now.
I'm not sure why he didn't just turn off the comments instead of deleting the video. The video itself wasn't mean spirited or offensive.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure why he didn't just turn off the comments instead of deleting the video. The video itself wasn't mean spirited or offensive.
I agree, but he may have thought it was in poor taste once he found out about her dx. It was about medical stuff in a way, and he posted it shortly before her announcement.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
Since the reaction channels aren't talking about Amber's health atm, it wouldn't surprise me if the first to chime in are the health/fitness channels that have made vids on Amber in the past, like Obeastbeast or bald yelling man. They have less investment, a different following, and usually decent advice. Once they touch the topic, the stigma will have been lifted, and the reaction mill will start up again.

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I think Chikara already made a video on the cancer video
Since the reaction channels aren't talking about Amber's health atm, it wouldn't surprise me if the first to chime in are the health/fitness channels that have made vids on Amber in the past, like Obeastbeast or bald yelling man. They have less investment, a different following, and usually decent advice. Once they touch the topic, the stigma will have been lifted, and the reaction mill will start up again.

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, popping in to say that one of the original and most underrated haydurs now has a thread :3

Hello. It's ready.
View attachment 1356120
Check out the new thread for Caledonia Renee Packard aka Callie aka TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit​
Welcome girlie :sp::sp::sp:

it wouldn't surprise me if the first to chime in are the health/fitness channels that have made vids on Amber in the past, like Obeastbeast or bald yelling man.
I like OtB. He's got a nice delivery and good general advice based on personal experience. My problem with him is how he pads his opinions and advice with 20 disclaimers beforehand. But that's not a problem unique to him. A big majority of youtubers do this, and it's a big pet peeve of mine, both on and off the platform. Just... SAY IT MAN. Stop coddling the feelings of the people in your comment section.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Welcome girlie :sp::sp::sp:

I like OtB. He's got a nice delivery and good general advice based on personal experience. My problem with him is how he pads his opinions and advice with 20 disclaimers beforehand. But that's not a problem unique to him. A big majority of youtubers do this, and it's a big pet peeve of mine, both on and off the platform. Just... SAY IT MAN. Stop coddling the feelings of the people in your comment section.
Yeah I think Swolenormous is the only one I’ve seen just spit it out but his habit of using the F word every 3 words annoys me instead. We get it dude you’re “tough love” style.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Hey guys, popping in to say that one of the original and most underrated haydurs now has a thread :3

Hello. It's ready.
View attachment 1356120
Check out the new thread for Caledonia Renee Packard aka Callie aka TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit​
I've got so much to catch up on but all I want to do is read Callie's thread
Bitch got more gooblygop rants than Albert has bloody towels

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the real reason Michaelbebully took a hiatus off YT for 6 months? I know it's not due to a lack of time since he practically lives on twitter and didn't he try switching over to Twitch earlier this year? I know that didn't work out, but something tells me he is trying to avoid YT and it's not due to finals or whatever bs excuse.
Initially it seemed like he left because of YouTube's policy change. I'm not sure if that's true anymore, though.

When he switched to Twitch, IIRC he talked about mostly doing game content and it ended up kinda still being about Amber? I never watched him play anything but I kinda recall him claiming it was like, where he played LOL or WOW or something. I think that initially that was successful but if you want to watch gaming content there are people who are way, way better that you're probably already watching.