Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the real reason Michaelbebully took a hiatus off YT for 6 months? I know it's not due to a lack of time since he practically lives on twitter and didn't he try switching over to Twitch earlier this year? I know that didn't work out, but something tells me he is trying to avoid YT and it's not due to finals or whatever bs excuse.
Going on past experience, anytime a Youtube fatty goes silent, its because they got even fatter and they want to hide it.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Going on past experience, anytime a Youtube fatty goes silent, its because they got even fatter and they want to hide it.
He never shows his body in his videos but he did a collab with another haydur reactor and they did makeup and wow, does not look like someone who has had wls. It's been a couple of years he should be looking healthy by now.

ETA: 6 months ago. Still don't see his full body but can see more than his usual videos.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know the real reason Michaelbebully took a hiatus off YT for 6 months? I know it's not due to a lack of time since he practically lives on twitter and didn't he try switching over to Twitch earlier this year? I know that didn't work out, but something tells me he is trying to avoid YT and it's not due to finals or whatever bs excuse.
He shit his tantrum pants when YouTube took down one of his videos. Immediately after that, he was doxed here by the lovely and talented C3PBRO and he instantly took refuge in silence like the coward he is.

Frenchfrieslava

kiwifarms.net
He shit his tantrum pants when YouTube took down one of his videos. Immediately after that, he was doxed here by the lovely and talented C3PBRO and he instantly took refuge in silence like the coward he is.
That makes sense, I figured it had something to do with YT's policy change and not because he had his imaginary finals, he did appear on CG's 6 hour-long live stream so if he was really busy wouldn't he go on his channel? I know he gets a lot of super chats.

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
He never shows his body in his videos but he did a collab with another haydur reactor and they did makeup and wow, does not look like someone who has had wls. It's been a couple of years he should be looking healthy by now.

ETA: 6 months ago. Still don't see his full body but can see more than his usual videos.

I wanna see his tits, they look massive and heavy af. If one smacked you across the face, you’d be knocked the fuck out, for sure.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net