Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haydur "alex is shook" is one of the few still posting ALR reacts (channel landing page as it appeared 22 July 2020 archived here).
I figured it wouldn't hurt to archive them in case they disappear as Amber's health situation type deal worsens.
Rate me late but wow he sounds like a prepubescent girl. I'm definitely shook.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I added a poll to haydur nation meta on who should get a thread

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gayhomo lisp aside, Alex has become one of the least obnoxious reactors in the Ambverse. He at least tries to provide outside prospective without going out of his way to flex on a 500 pound handicapped lesbian.
Since when did self-inflicted obesity become a "handicap?" Mentally handicapped, mebbe I could buy into. But to put it in her own words:

"Lots of people have handicaps!"

Sorry, she gets zero sympathy from me on whatever imagined flavor-of-the-week handicap she currently claims to be afflicted by. <twitchy eye>

Anti Pickle Serum

I have cancer, so I'm not a cunt anymore!
kiwifarms.net
Since when did self-inflicted obesity become a "handicap?" Mentally handicapped, mebbe I could buy into. But to put it in her own words:
LifeByJen pulled a Homer and now gets government assistance. The only good thing about Amber being on YT is taxpayers would be supporting her if not. Deathfats are barnacles on the butt of society.