Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Well for some insanity this Saturday - we have an Ambaby 'Cybela Seas' 'telling people off'....for, well I'm not sure what with all the shrieking

Next we have 'thoughts' on Biden and Trump, and some unhinged ranting about how 'Jo Umbreit' - a haydur - is ugly (despite having no pfp) and they really shouldn't mess with miss Cybela:

And maybe Amber-maybe-not-Amber Joe Lawry is quick to try and take advantage of someone who clearly isn't, erm, well

Screenshot_20200919-075122.png

Another 'highlight' of her channel is a 16" sub mukbang, filmed side-on through a soft-focus potato, with what sounds like a cat being murdered loudly in the background

Archived

Attachments

wilderbeans

kiwifarms.net
Well for some insanity this Saturday - we have an Ambaby 'Cybela Seas' 'telling people off'....for, well I'm not sure what with all the shrieking

Next we have 'thoughts' on Biden and Trump, and some unhinged ranting about how 'Jo Umbreit' - a haydur - is ugly (despite having no pfp) and they really shouldn't mess with miss Cybela:

And maybe Amber-maybe-not-Amber Joe Lawry is quick to try and take advantage of someone who clearly isn't, erm, well

View attachment 1606818

Another 'highlight' of her channel is a 16" sub mukbang, filmed side-on through a soft-focus potato, with what sounds like a cat being murdered loudly in the background

Archived

View attachment 1606820
View attachment 1606821
I used to play basketball with a dude that looked just like her.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My money my health you dispekful cunts
Shovel that fettuccine in gorl. You fat gorilla.
Weight loss has her moving better. Since when you fat bitch? You waddle worse than you ever have.
You're 600lbs. You can't keep up with the rest of them
You had to sit in the aisle while your buds sat in the seats like normal people. Even though they're cows as well. :gunt: :hillary:

Last edited:

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
That tiktok just made me realize; whether it be because her hair is too long, that the fat prevents her arms from going backward, or a combination of the two, that she can't even stretch her arms behind her head to put her hair up. i really wonder what it looks like if she tries.
Yup yup, I think this is the real reason she doesn’t wash her hair or brush it. She could’ve just said that instead of goin on an on about how brushing your hair is bad or she doesn’t believe in those bad chemicals from shampoo, it ain’t hulthy sis. Please. You don’t wash cause you can’t. That’s so sad but stop making it about all this nonsense that makes you seem very strange

• Winner
Reactions: ExtraDaintyGorl

wilderbeans

kiwifarms.net
Yup yup, I think this is the real reason she doesn’t wash her hair or brush it. She could’ve just said that instead of goin on an on about how brushing your hair is bad or she doesn’t believe in those bad chemicals from shampoo, it ain’t hulthy sis. Please. You don’t wash cause you can’t. That’s so sad but stop making it about all this nonsense that makes you seem very strange
That whole household needs to take a trip to the groomers ASAP.

Reactions: Moonpie