Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently 20 year old Leah Rose (last name Riley or Ryle) (archive), of Brisbane has quit YouTube for her mentulz. The stress of keeping 4000 subscribers entertained combined with her job at McDonalds proved too overwhelming. She's taken all Deathfat content off her channel.
Posted 27 September 2020
Relevant info: Twitter (archive) Instagram , possible old Instagram, Reddit (archive) .
Her email is LeahRoseRyle@gmail.com
Based on this screen shot (archive), we can ascertain Leah was a PULL user.
In the spoiler below is a large image with all her instagram posts as well as selected tweets between her and members of Haydur and antiHaydur nation.
:cunningpepe:
I should've learned my lesson from the fact that some of dumb buns shit is gone and archived those videos (:_(

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
I honestly do not understand the whole quitting youtube and deleting content thing. If you don't want to make videos anymore then don't. Disable comments so you don't have to worry about weirdos dragging your channel down and leave it up. Loads of people do that but I guess it isn't dramatic enough?

Over 9000 Bacons

if u eat like a n00b, u will be pwned like a n00b
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alex is Shook (channel landing page as it appeared 27 September 2020 archived here) continues to react to Fat Amber. Below is a dump of his videos from August and September 2020. I archived others upthread and wanted to add these to the collection. The video upload date is nested under each spoiler.
I apologize for not including embedded video links, but I didn't want this post to be longer than it had to be.
1 Aug 2020
2 Aug 2020
4 Aug 2020
6 Aug 2020
8 Aug 2020
10 Aug 2020
13 Aug 2020
17 Aug 2020
19 Aug 2020
21 Aug 2020
23 Aug 2020
24 Aug 2020
26 Aug 2020
30 Aug 2020
31 Aug 2020

3 Sept 2020
5 Sept 2020
7 Sept 2020
10 Sept 2020
13 Sept 2020
17 Sept 2020
21 Sept 2020
22 Sept 2020
24 Sept 2020
26 Sept 2020
EDIT 1 OCT 2020
29 Sept 2020
1 Oct 2020

Last edited:

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
I am not sure where I found this guy, but he is hitting the nail on the head tbh. I don't think this is a repost, but I could have easily found this video somewhere here too. I'll remove it if it is.
Ah yes, good old roger brown. I actually do like his videos but a lot of people think he and his alter egos are nuts. He’s the one that would go show places around Monticello on his vices cause he lives near there and all the am babies got upset.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
A quick glance at Trip Advisor shows things far beyond what AL has shown. There's plenty of caverns, all of the museums dedicated to the Kentucky Derby, stable tours, races when the race season is going, historic sites, and the Creation Museum which I'd likely visit for a laugh.

But who goes to all the tourist traps in their own area? I would like to see more of the daily type of entertainment for people that live there, like nightlife, theater, places to hike, things a person would normally do just to entertain themselves not normally a big old day trip or whatever.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it me, or had AL really suffered from not having the reaction channels cover her? I feel like she's not getting the attention she once was. Imagine trying to get the reaction channels shut down, then they stop covering you, and now you're boring AF.
Her ego really fucks her...

(to the surprise of absolutely fucking nobody).

Lame Entropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Is it me, or had AL really suffered from not having the reaction channels cover her? I feel like she's not getting the attention she once was. Imagine trying to get the reaction channels shut down, then they stop covering you, and now you're boring AF.
To me at least, she's definitely less interesting without reaction channels covering her. She's not charismatic or interesting, without commentary it's just a mundane morbidly obese woman going about her day.
The shock value wears off pretty quickly and you're just left with Amber as she presents herself.

I rely on the brave kiwis that summarize her videos, I can't tolerate her anymore otherwise.

Creme Egg

Release the Goo
kiwifarms.net
She's not interesting AT ALL. Has she ever been? The only thing interesting about this fat bitch are her finances. Lack of reaction channels means nothing. She is still pulling in the views. There are at least 100,000 dumb fucks who will watch this fat piece of shit eat, buy junk and be a cunt for the millionth time.

Look at the view's she gets for her last few videos, 90-100k. With 4k comments... people are stupid and through that allows Amber to live the life she does.

Over 9000 Bacons

if u eat like a n00b, u will be pwned like a n00b
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Catching up with ALR and Jen"
By Kate Winslet - 8 October 2020

(channel landing page as it appeared date of upload archived here)
8 Oct 2020
EDIT: Ninja'd by a milisecond by @beanbag in a hurry! Deleted my embedded link so the thread isn't needlessly cluttered.
EDIT2: Two more alex is shook reacts
(channel landing page as it appeared 8 Oct 2020 archived here)
3 Oct 2020
3 Oct 2020
3 Oct 2020
6 Oct 2020

Last edited: