Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Karina kaboom uploaded a vid that includes messages between amber and someone saying she doesnt owe anyone a reason for not uploading,not sure if the messages are posted here anywhere

People were thinking those messages were fake because in the screenshots the photo editor was opened up in the background and they didn’t quite sound like ambers writing.

Over 9000 Bacons

if u eat like a n00b, u will be pwned like a n00b
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Karina kaboom uploaded a vid that includes messages between amber and someone saying she doesnt owe anyone a reason for not uploading,not sure if the messages are posted here anywhere
"Foodie Beauty GOES OFF on Amber Reid!"
Posted by Karina Kaboom - 15 October 2020
(Channel landing page as it appeared 21 Oct 2020 archived here)
15 Oct 2020
"Why Amberlynn Reid Is Missing Exposed ?"
Posted by OrkoTV - 20 October 2020
20 Oct 2020
I'm also including recent ALR-centric alex is shook videos.
13 Oct 2020
15 Oct 2020
fb chinese: 8:10 trisha paytas : 30:10 life by jen discussion: 36:57 alr flashback: 50:17
17 Oct 2020

Last edited:

Over 9000 Bacons

if u eat like a n00b, u will be pwned like a n00b
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Karina kaboom uploaded a vid that includes messages between amber and someone saying she doesnt owe anyone a reason for not uploading
Anyone know why Karina took that one down? (It's archived here, I'm just curious about her reason for removal.)
Since there's still a minute or two of Halloween left, here's some creepy fun stuff
Videos below posted by Mourning Dove - (channel landing page as it appeared 9 Nov 2020 archived here)
5 Oct 2019
28 April 2020
Fat Al's return to the scene has given alex is shook plenty of new reaction material, archived below (in chronological order):
(channel landing page as it appeared 9 Nov 2020 archived here)

23 Oct 2020
1 Nov 2020
2 Nov 2020
3 Nov 2020
6 Nov 2020
8 Nov 2020

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
One glorious consequence of ALR being demonitised is no material for that cunt YDHB, who I loathe.
Her content seems geared toward proving that she knows about medical things. It comes off more like a kid who is desperate to join the conversation at the other table with the older kids. If the dialogue resolves back at ‘go to a doctor, you need a doctor’ insensately, those are videos the internet doesn’t need. One or two, say your piece, fine. Sure. But all the time, tens, hundreds maybe of videos repeating “advice” to addict dolts who aren’t watching. It’s insanity. That applies to more than ydhb obvi. On program situation comes to mind...PS, I enjoy looking at ydhb tho. I think she’s attractive, I just wouldn’t want her to talk so much.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Good ol' Zachary Mike made a video. Wonder where he got the idea for this one...

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1565430

I'm about two years late on this fucking meme but I hope you laugh anyway :optimistic:

That was horrifying, thank you.

Anyone watched this dude?

Aussie who titles all his vids as "So-and-so and I discuss (whatever the video is about)", primarily about Big Al and FB. Seems rather non-offensive, dang it, but he has some funny moments, and some good insights as a former fatty. Not as fat as our gorls, but still.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Syntax he comes off as a potential sarcastic potato, a few of his vids he got really power levelly so I was like yeah wonder where this is going to go. I had faith but he pretty much copies Chikara and Robin if they merged and what is worse he still takes incidents of what Amber says or Chantal says for word. E.g. the voice recordings he went far too easy on her.

Second he started talking about his personal life working in hotels and shit I did not give a fuck, also does not credit farms so fuck him. Still unsure if he is a fag or not highly since he works in hotels.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I've heard him mention the farms a time or two, just in passing. He reminds me more of Jess at Respectfully Sarcastic (who seems to be making more anti-MLM vids at this point). It's sometimes nice to have a reaction channel not go full batshit retard histrionics and just make thoughtful commentary on these crazy gorls. He's definitely less black-girl snapping than Michael B Petty (and whatever happened to that dude - he was fun for bonkers reactions).

I Digivolved Into A Loli?

HRT into a cute loli?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1606802007786.png

This is apparently an up-n-coming haydurr. I think they're just a clip channel right now but have been talking about creating haydurr videos.

Either way I thought this tweet was very lolsy. She deleted it immediately.