Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
The attention whoring from O2B and ZM, and the latter joining the one-up oppression Olympics is predictable. If he's still claiming that in 5 years, I'd be shocked. It's so high school emo, 'I'm different, but different in the same way everyone else is different without noticing'.

It seemed like O2B was coming from a good place in the beginning, but now he's becoming more like these people he makes videos on, by the day. The dumb, overly-dramatic thumbnails, click-bait titles, and instigating needless drama have changed his trajectory and he's losing the moral high ground.

Scrumption

Get off the stage you fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
the response is here

A good deal of the video is replying to ALR saying YDHB has no life. To prove that YDHB does in fact have a life, she goes on and on flexing about her accomplishments, which is exactly what you'd expect from her.
Also, "ALR dOeSnT eVeN kNoW wHaT pSyChOtIc aCtUaLlY mEaNs!"

I can't bring myself to watch the whole this; I only got 15 minutes deep.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YDHB is insufferable in her own way, mainly because she's constantly patting herself on her own ass. Truly not much different than Hamber. The only real difference is that YDHB has reciepts of accomplishing something with her life. But that gets old quickly because she thinks that makes her so special and belabors it nearly every damn vid she posts. Can't watch that shit for over an hour.

pistolwhipped

kiwifarms.net
YDHB is insufferable in her own way, mainly because she's constantly patting herself on her own ass.
I can't stand Amberlynn either but YDHB's videos and comment sections reek of elitism. Gross. The fact that Amber doesn't have a college degree is the LEAST cringey thing about her. I met plenty of morons in college; having a degree doesn't mean you're a genius.
Sarah is constantly patting herself on the back for her degree because that's the only thing this girl has to offer to the world. And her idiotic psychoanalyses of Amberlynn are always such a fucking reach. Amber is a narcissist with binge eating disorder, that's it- it's not that deep.

Instead of wasting her breath poking and psychoanalyzing the cow, sis should put her psych degree to use and write a book or something. You know, since she's such a genius.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
YDHB is insufferable in her own way, mainly because she's constantly patting herself on her own ass. Truly not much different than Hamber. The only real difference is that YDHB has reciepts of accomplishing something with her life. But that gets old quickly because she thinks that makes her so special and belabors it nearly every damn vid she posts. Can't watch that shit for over an hour.
You’re not wrong, but seeing a successful, ambitious personality in this corner of youtube is kinda refreshing. YDHB changed in my eye when I realized how young she actually is. Early twenties is ok to be optimistic and idealist imo. Plus she happens to be cute so that don’t hurt.