Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen store provided scooters equipped with flags before. Are they worried about the good people of KY stealing them? Or could it be that Amber finally broke down and bought a scooter for herself, having outsized the store scooters' weight limit? Is that what was hidden under that giant pile of clothing behind her in a few recent videos? And even if she did, it really cracks me up that she would add a flag to draw attention to herself,. She won't wear a seatbelt extender for safety why would she add a flag for safety?
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.37.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.38.46 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.38.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 10.38.25 AM.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen store provided scooters equipped with flags before.
Not uncommon with shopping carts; some stores attach a metal pole with a flag on them, not for safety but to keep them from being removed from the store itself (can't get out the door with this setup). Keeps the homeless peeps from jacking their carts.

But yeah, can't say I've seen any store with flagged scootypoofs. I'll add that there doesn't seem to be a bracket on their car to haul one around, at least from the brief picture of their heifer mobile in the parking lot. Scootypoofs are heavy and no way either of those two lard asses are putting it IN the car; likely wouldn't fit.

So for now...
mystery.jpg

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not uncommon with shopping carts; some stores attach a metal pole with a flag on them, not for safety but to keep them from being removed from the store itself (can't get out the door with this setup). Keeps the homeless peeps from jacking their carts.

But yeah, can't say I've seen any store with flagged scootypoofs. I'll add that there doesn't seem to be a bracket on their car to haul one around, at least from the brief picture of their heifer mobile in the parking lot. Scootypoofs are heavy and no way either of those two lard asses are putting it IN the car; likely wouldn't fit.

So for now...
View attachment 2067475

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Must be wildly embarrassing to be Becky, walking alongside your morbidly obese girlfriend in a scooter, not because of a disability (there's no shame in that), but simply because she won't stop overeating.

^ think it might've been Target where she got stranded? That's crazy that she couldn't muster up enough stamina, not to even do the rest of her shopping walking, only to make it to the front to replace the scooter, herself. Having that happen as a 20-something, who doesn't have MS or another degenerative disease, would be a wake up call for most people.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen store provided scooters equipped with flags before. Are they worried about the good people of KY stealing them? Or could it be that Amber finally broke down and bought a scooter for herself, having outsized the store scooters' weight limit? Is that what was hidden under that giant pile of clothing behind her in a few recent videos? And even if she did, it really cracks me up that she would add a flag to draw attention to herself,. She won't wear a seatbelt extender for safety why would she add a flag for safety?
View attachment 2067208View attachment 2067210
That’s a good question. Flags are kind of a traffic thing. No real need for one inside a store. Maybe for the parking lot, but I’m not so sure these assholes are supposed to be leaving the store in the vehicles anyway.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
It's not uncommon to install flags on scooters to make them easier for employees to spot in the parking lot where fat retards abandon them to be retrieved for the next fat retard.
The flag is also not on the back of the seat, instead it's attached to the front basket. The google results show that the Meijer near Man-o-War have the same placement of flags.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2067208View attachment 2067210
also, there is no scooter holder for the car. idk if their shitty little car could even hold amber, becky, a scooter holder, and the scooter. the tires might give out.
edit: are they NOT parked in handicapped? is amberlynn just disabled enough to make crybaby money on youtube but not disabled enough to get a handicap tag?

Last edited: