• ”I lost friends over that”

Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nationcontent and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by Zika Virus, Apr 17, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

While this board is more lenient than others, this zoo should have only one animal on exhibit. Read through these or you're going to have a bad time.

• Post constructively. We know Amberlynn is fat by looking at her. Please say something else.
  • Stay on topic. Don't derail threads with catty bullshit.
  • Don't powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. Embed videos directly if possible.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@emspex, @Null

1. This just made my day. So glad that Katie's back! I'll archive all her videos just in case the channel disappears again.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Is there some kind of glitch? The video's date is from back in December, in fact it's from the same day she was banned from youtube.

I'm not complaining, I love Katie but hmm
    :thinking:

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think she made her channel private for a while but I'm not a sure

kiwifarms.net
  4. IIRC, her channel got nuked the same day she uploaded the most recent video. YouTube suspended the channel rather than deleting it, so now that it's reinstated, the upload date remains the same on all the videos.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1264 parallelogram, Jan 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    parallelogram

parallelogram all I want to do is have a good time now I'm blue

kiwifarms.net
  5. Former Kiwi JJTalkz is very worried about Amberlynn.

(This doesn't seem to belong in the fan-made vids thread, but slap me sexxay if that's where it should be. Edit - And the mod has put me in my place. Sexxxxxay!)

Edit - JJ's former KF selfness: @tinybluesatan

• Informative Informative x 3
    #1265 wabbits, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:18 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 3:35 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  6. A closed letter? Is she showing a sealed envelope and talking about her plan to mail it to Amber? I've heard of open letters, but this is a new one to me.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Can't really disagree with anything she said here, although I have a lot more sympathy for someone with terminal cancer than I do for someone that consciously eats themselves to an early grave. But I get what she was saying and I think it was well-articulated. I'm sure there are plenty of people that have watched AL for years and will feel some grief or sadness when she inevitably passes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Found a live one:

Also, there seems to be a trend of haydurs defending their haydfulness:

(Edit: Didn't realize this first one is almost completely unwatchable. My bad. His other stuff isn't quite so shit.)

#1268 GargoyleGorl, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:44 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 4:52 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  9. 96BCC41F-6AE0-451E-BB9D-83EC0A9BA7FF.jpeg
    Why do they all look exceptional

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  10. They don’t seem to realize that acting superior than a re-re is sad and makes them sadder. AL is just living her life, her small life. These people are acting smug and pretentious while taking time out of their busy day to record their reactions for their “fans”. They do it for the asspats.

Yay you. You have an opinion and you think you are so special and unique that everyone will want to hear it. News Flash: every one of them are just regurgitating what everyone has already said. How original of you.

because they are

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  11. "Hey guys Amberlynn always tries to use her problems to gain sympathy and asspats."
    *Proceeds to blather about everyone and their roommate who have mental problems in order to get likes on their comments*

"Omfg you guys Amberlynn is such a two-faced hypocrite! We all know she's mean on the inside!"
    *Says how superior they are to a fat dying whale, turns around and spams emojis to tell everyone to support each other yasss queen we're all one happy tribe*

"AL is sooo full of herself! She always wants attention!"
    *thinks they're the next big Youtube star, makes merchandise or a patreon*

• Winner Winner x 7
    #1271 Dr. Samuel Hayden, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:32 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 8:58 PM
    Dr. Samuel Hayden

Dr. Samuel Hayden Welcome. I'm Dr. Samuel Hayden.

kiwifarms.net
  12. They all look unwashed and Zach has gained some pounds too

• Agree Agree x 11
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net

13. I thought it was nice without hating on AL. I sometimes think AL will be one of those obese people that live till 50-60 years old. But then I guess other obese people go to the doctor, get tests, and take whatever medications to help prolong their life. I wouldn't be surprised if one day there is an announcement she has passed. I think if she passes in her 20s or 30s it will be a heart attack where Becky or the gays couldn't do CPR because they couldn't press hard enough on AL's chest with fat in the way. Then Becky calls 911 but wouldn't call her girlfriend fat or obese so only 2-3 paramedics come unprepared to lift AL in the ambulance. Or she's home alone binging and chokes on food and Becky finds her dead on the floor with a cheeto in her throat.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1

kiwifarms.net
  14. Apparently our gorl has watched this one, but didn't give any insight into how she feels about it. From her ask.fm today:
    haydur nation.png

Also Katie W posted a little update on her community tab:
    katiew.png
    So glad that at least one person at YouTube has some sense and her channel was reinstated.
    Katie's fun sense of humor and on-point editing have been sorely missed and are a great counterpoint to the increasingly cowish behavior of the Haydur Nation.
    Thankfully Big Al has given her plenty of material to work with during this unfortunate downtime. I look forward to the upcoming "layyurgh pain" and "New Year, Same Ol' Amber" videos.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Turd Blossom

Turd Blossom Frist of all how dare yo u

kiwifarms.net
  15. Katie is the best. Not only is she funny and creative, she doesn't take part in the pre-grieving Amber's impending death competition, and who can be the most overwrought with fake concern and sadness about her slow motion waddle to the morgue. It's such a disgusting display of self-serving morality posturing.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Is willo getting fat now too? shit son

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. In one of his recent videos, he does a “what I eat in a day” thing. It explains a lot of why he’s gaining the weight at the rate he is. It’s under one of his Vlogmas videos.

• Informative Informative x 2
    JambledUpWords

JambledUpWords Gorl who loves orange chicken

kiwifarms.net
  18. You're not wrong. Let's be clear on that.

Buuuuut looking at this in a broader cultural context, I'm hoping we're reaching the point where we don't have to pretend to be nice to shitty people. :optimistic: I know, and self-righteous cunts have always been self-righteous cunts about things, but maybe, someday, the world will admit opinions are valid even if they're not nice.

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. How ironic would it be if the entire haydur nation became vastly overweight. I mean Michael Be Bratty is already there.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I think you hit the nail on the head as to what bothers me about them. The pretend to care while bashing her, gossiping and making things up to make money off of her. I think I wouldn’t be so bent out of shape if they weren’t trying to cash in off of her.

She is selling out her own life on YouTube for $ and that is her choice, but it seems kind of gross to try and profit off of that for people to ride her coat tails and cash in off of that too.

Let her kill herself if she wants to. Have an opinion, but making money off of her, her mental situation, and having high school lunch room live mukbangs gossip sessions seems tacky to me. My exception are the the channels that actually put work into taking vids and editing them into something hilarious or interesting because they took hours to compile a video of all of her inconsistencies over the years. That takes time and I appreciate the work that they put into it.

It’s the curse of AL. Anyone who gets too close to her orbit usually puts on a lot of weight. History can prove it.

Eta typo

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.