Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
What's a shame is even this hardass guy is like trying to help, and offering her the only advice that will work, and she ignored it. Bitch is toast.
Amber wants to lose weight now, now, now! But it will take years to get her to a “normal” date. The only advice she will take is advice that makes her think she can lose weight instantly. It’s why she freaked out so much over OPTAvia, she thought she would lose 200lbs in a year with no effort lol.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaaand, now he's a "haydur". Poor muscley dude, he's only trying to help, but he's about 9 steps behind the Farms. We've been saying this exact same shit for ages now. Problem is Big Al has no real family nor friends who give two shits about her. No one's gonna take the time or effort to drag her gigantic, shrieking ass to any in patient facility. Bitch be doomed.

Also--did he really say (near the beginning of the vid) that she needs to lose 800 pounds??????
Heheheh

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a big guess that the reason why none of ambers family, Becky's family or her "friends" Eric and Ricky care about her as EDDF is saying is because she's a controlling aggressive bitch. I'm sure there have been times off camera where something has happened between the gays and her and I find it very strange that Ambers own mother and family that she cries about missing each Christmas don't try to get her help. We know she's food aggressive and Becky has no spine, with amber even saying on camera that she has gotten mad at Becky for not getting her food which I'm sure pinching and hitting has been involved no matter what Becky says. I highly doubt Becky would ever say ambers been physical on camera and amber posts it.

It seems ambers just sitting up in bed messaging fitness people so they will make videos about her so she doesn't have to upload content.

Rotogravure

OBEY
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take a big guess that the reason why none of ambers family, Becky's family or her "friends" Eric and Ricky care about her as EDDF is saying is because she's a controlling aggressive bitch. I'm sure there have been times off camera where something has happened between the gays and her and I find it very strange that Ambers own mother and family that she cries about missing each Christmas don't try to get her help. We know she's food aggressive and Becky has no spine, with amber even saying on camera that she has gotten mad at Becky for not getting her food which I'm sure pinching and hitting has been involved no matter what Becky says. I highly doubt Becky would ever say ambers been physical on camera and amber posts it.

It seems ambers just sitting up in bed messaging fitness people so they will make videos about her so she doesn't have to upload content.
And that's the saddest part. You notice it wasn't just directed to her friends and family, but also her FANS. People who are ostensibly unknown, and not real to her. People who have (as @marjoram said) said the kind of things EDDF said (in SO many different ways) 9 steps (and more) ago. EDDF is coming from a good place, and I don't begrudge him that. It was actually sad hearing it from someone well spoken and who seems to really know what they are doing as far as health themselves. It made me sad, because I know he's absolutely right about Amber. For all the frustration fans feel, I can't even imagine how people who are closer to Amber feel, when trying to reach her. If the general fanbase is any indication, at some point you just give up; and there's no one in her life who seems to feel like actually fighting for her since she won't do it herself.

EDDF is right though, she's really showing some poor signs, and now that she's nearing 30 AND continuing to gain at the rapid pace she is, its not going to be as easy for her to 'recover' like she did before.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let’s say Amber decided to take his advice and go to an inpatient center.

Is there one nearby? Will they take an uninsured patient? Will they give Amber a payment plan, will they allow her to vlog stuff in there so she can still earn an income?

It’s easy to say she should go inpatient, and like Muscles, I think that’s what has to happen. She will never lose weight on her own. But it’s probably not as easy as he makes it out to be. It’d be more helpful to at least have dropped the name of a place for her to call. I’m not saying doing research for her, but just mention a place like that in Kentucky. She won’t research it herself but given a name it might stick and maybe if she got scared again she’d call. Small chance but stranger things have happened.

I always figured Amber would get an infection, or throw a clot, maybe injure something and go to the hospital that way. These super fats are often hospitalized for months because they don’t heal well. They are put on diets there and often lose a lot of weight, (Tammy Slaton is an example) but nobody teaches them how to eat, there is no psychological help, and no support for when they recover, so when they are released, they just go back to doing what they did before and gain it all back. This cycle repeats until they die. Once they have a hospitalization, it’s really the beginning of the end.

An inpatient eating disorder clinic specializing in fats is exactly what Amber has to do but odds are not good she’ll do it or could afford it.

It should be really clear that Amber has no friends or family who care. Becky would not put down a burger if Amber asked. But right now, she doesn’t care as her definition of love is somebody giving her food.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
Let’s say Amber decided to take his advice and go to an inpatient center.

Is there one nearby? Will they take an uninsured patient? Will they give Amber a payment plan, will they allow her to vlog stuff in there so she can still earn an income?

It’s easy to say she should go inpatient, and like Muscles, I think that’s what has to happen. She will never lose weight on her own. But it’s probably not as easy as he makes it out to be. It’d be more helpful to at least have dropped the name of a place for her to call. I’m not saying doing research for her, but just mention a place like that in Kentucky. She won’t research it herself but given a name it might stick and maybe if she got scared again she’d call. Small chance but stranger things have happened.

I always figured Amber would get an infection, or throw a clot, maybe injure something and go to the hospital that way. These super fats are often hospitalized for months because they don’t heal well. They are put on diets there and often lose a lot of weight, (Tammy Slaton is an example) but nobody teaches them how to eat, there is no psychological help, and no support for when they recover, so when they are released, they just go back to doing what they did before and gain it all back. This cycle repeats until they die. Once they have a hospitalization, it’s really the beginning of the end.

An inpatient eating disorder clinic specializing in fats is exactly what Amber has to do but odds are not good she’ll do it or could afford it.

It should be really clear that Amber has no friends or family who care. Becky would not put down a burger if Amber asked. But right now, she doesn’t care as her definition of love is somebody giving her food.

I get your point, but food addiction is an addiction like any other. These are some programs in Lexington Kentucky - which she has had becky drive her to for Cheesecake Factory. Literally, a two second google search for "obesity inpatient programs Kentucky" showed these among many, many, many other listings that treat addiction (some of them even treat food addiction/eating disorders specifically) that do offer cash options, sliding scales, payment plans ect.... Amber, with one phone call, could likely join any of these programs. Not even inpatient. But extreme outpatient. Any of these would be beneficial to any of the shit she's doing right now. Literally, a 2 second google search yielded credited cash accepting patient programs that deal with addiction and even some of them deal with food addiction. It's not that hard of a hurdle to jump. Especially since amber would likely be a critical case. She has the cash. She's making bank on youtube. She could afford to pay out of pocket for a couple of weeks/months working with a facility.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind that while I agree with the idea that Amber needs long-term care to have any chance at recovery, such treatment is not easy to find and it's out of Amberlynn's budget.

@roachrypt, if you visit the sites of the top hits in that Psychology Today list, you'll find some really unsettling stuff. Like Canopy Cove, which is part of the Residential Eating Disorder Treatment Center, is actually in Tallahassee, FL. They "serve" the Lexington area, but they don't have facilities in Kentucky. I get a skeevy feeling from them because even though they deal with EDNOS/disorders that cause obesity, they are also a "Christian" center that considers vegetarianism an eating disorder. I have a bad feeling about how they would handle a dumb as rocks lesbian like Amber.

The best option is Focus Treatment Center, which is the closest option for Amberlynn, located in Chattanooga, TN. I think she could endure the three hour car trip there and of all the listings it looks like it might be the best option because the religious focus is spirituality rather than "give it all over to Jesus AMEN" bullshit you find with a lot of these places. They also have medical doctors on staff so they have the capacity to handle patients as sick as Amberlynn. They offer life management treatment, too, so Amber would be taught how to shop for healthy food and how to prepare it. Christ, let's stick her in a u-Haul flat bed and get here there asap, right?

But here's the big rub: Even if Amber was earning $10k monthly from her videos - and that's doubtful given her slow upload history as of late - she would be unable to afford treatment. Clicking on Focus Treatment Center FAQ for inpatient eating disorder recovery brings up a single reference to payment. The "do you take insurance" tab opens to information about the insurers that the facility is contracted with. The site says that even if they are not contracted with your insurer, tell them who insures you because they may be able to arrange a "single case agreement" on your behalf.

Nowhere does it mention financing or grants to cover treatment, which means they don't offer financing or grants. This place looks really good. They have amazing resources for their patients. And they are expensive. All over the internet, from the NYT to actual information offered from insurers, the average cost for a facility like Focus Treatment Center is roughly $30k a month. AL would need to be there a minimum of 90 days, probably longer.

And it's unfortunate they don't offer financing, but even if they did, Amber would not qualify. She has no current bills in her name to prove her address, she has no state-issued ID, she has no regular job history - she doesn't even have a bank account in her name. My cat would get financing easier than Amberlynn. She absolutely would not qualify for treatment at the Bowling Green facility because she doesn't have that sort of credit available and they don't appear to offer financing anyway.

Well, why doesn't she get an insurance policy? The sorts of policies she could get under ACA (so-called Obama Care) will not be the sorts of platinum policies that cover 90 days or more of inpatient eating disorder recovery. They would be the sorts of policies that keep you in vaccinations and cover enough of emergency care that you wouldn't be left totally bankrupt if a truck mows you down or you develop cancer.

I know we all want her to get help even though her antics are entertaining because at the end we are watching a person die because she won't stop eating. But Amber has eaten herself into a corner. She's mismanaged her life to the point that she cannot navigate the various requirements and costs of even the wackiest and least helpful recovery centers. She has very few options available to her and she cannot afford the options.

ETA: The only real option I see working for AL is for her to get on a show like Dr. Phil and accept inpatient treatment if it is offered to her, which it probably would be because she's two falls away from death. But that seems as pie in the sky as hoping a good facility would offer her sliding scale payment or reasonable financing options.

ETA2: And this long-ass reply wasn't an attack on @roachrypt - I was just using specific examples from his/her search to demonstrate some of the shit I picked up along the way on my own voyage of the damned with the supermegafats in my own life. Grim shit.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Not sure I quite understand your question. It's not a video specifically, but rather the way Big Al lumps everyone not kissing her giant ass into the "haydur" file. Whether a commenter is telling her to neck herself or try keto, it's all the same to her. HAYDUR!!!

The Farms has known of this errr....quirk, and discussed it, many times in the past.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think she would pass the medical tests required to be accepted into a treatment facility. Those doctors visit once or twice a week usually and it’s usually to make sure patients aren’t having adverse effects to meds. Any doctor worth their salt would send her straight to hospital. They usually require previous bloodwork, ekgs, and medical history as well. She would need the full works, inpatient, residential, outpatient, and an intensive outpatient program. Not only would it be extensively expensive, beds in these facilities go quickly, she’d have priority if she followed the path I mentioned. But it could take several months before a bed even opens up. And I don’t know if she’s going to make it that long.

Even if she somehow got financing, treatment is work. And if a patient isn’t willing to put that in, they can be discharged or sent back to a lower functioning level. If she gets mouthy outside of inpatient, they could call the cops and try and get her on a hold and sent back to hospital. On one hand she might get the treatment she so clearly needs, on the other many of these places preach ‘intuitive eating’ and looking at Chantal we can see how well that works. It’s difficult to treat narcissists, if they even catch that. If they don’t she’ll revert to her old ways with an even more obnoxious attitude because “she’s just doing what she learned in treatment Gorls!”

She also would have patients with other eating disorders. She’s already uncomfortable going out and getting looks, having her next to someone whose anorexic and 90lbs could interfere with both her and the other patients recovery. As much as I hate to say it, there is a difference in how larger patients are treated and it’s not uncommon for them to be brushed aside.

She’d need a full on hospital stay to help her lose weight and get her medically stable, then a stay in a mental hospital before looking at eating disorder treatment. Otherwise treatment wouldn’t stick. And if she didn’t get her mental health under control beforehand, she’d probably be 51-50ed and forced into it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino