Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

VerucasSault

kiwifarms.net

So Dr. Now's daughter's best friend has a dark side, y'all.

And this bitch called us a bunch lowlifes...
To be fair, I was in that stream pretty much from the beginning, and they actually did just have two beers. They kept getting verbally harrassed by some crazy woman at the bar while they were playing pool. One bartender even came up to them while she was still streaming & told them that that woman has a habit of causing problems with other customers but that she comes in all the time so they deal with it. That's what I saw happen, at least. She may have taken her anger too far, but I'd be pretty pissed too. I like Shivvy. We all slip up sometimes. Plus she apologized for it, which is more than I can say for most people who fuck up on YouTube...

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Among the insights she provided: we are some of the "shittiest people on the planet", are evil and can go fuck ourselves. Also, unless you nut up and actually make a youtube channel to talk shit about people, you are an "EL-OH-EL COWARD".

Shivvypop: Empathetic and observant enough to tell exactly which word is a lah in an AL vid.
Also Shivvypop: Neither empathetic nor observant enough to notice half this board admitting they think the AL saga is fundamentally tragic, and stating in detail why they feel compassion/outrage/pity for AL/AL's human victims/AL's pets.

We've thwarted her mind-reading abilities, gorls.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, I was in that stream pretty much from the beginning, and they actually did just have two beers. They kept getting verbally harrassed by some crazy woman at the bar while they were playing pool. One bartender even came up to them while she was still streaming & told them that that woman has a habit of causing problems with other customers but that she comes in all the time so they deal with it. That's what I saw happen, at least. She may have taken her anger too far, but I'd be pretty pissed too. I like Shivvy. We all slip up sometimes. Plus she apologized for it, which is more than I can say for most people who fuck up on YouTube...
I would still watch and enjoy her content after watching these drunken sperg outs and rants about us evil villains.

If she read the farms then I blame the lot of you demons for this

I wasn't even caught up! sigh

Yes she is. Here's the video, courtesy of our own @emspex from a couple months back:
:story:
Every time I hear someone refer to our Errverrlord as "Joshua Connor Moon"

VerucasSault

kiwifarms.net
I would still watch and enjoy her content after watching these drunken sperg outs and rants about us evil villains.

If she read the farms then I blame the lot of you demons for this
View attachment 689220
I wasn't even caught up! sigh

:story:
Every time I hear someone refer to our Errverrlord as "Joshua Connor Moon"
This Head Collector person...the one posting videos of Shivvy is absolute rubbish. Just tried to leave a comment in Shivvy's defense and they deleted it immediately. I know we're all about lol cows here, but I'm beginning to think this Head Collector person is also an Lol cow who has a serious hard on for Shivvy.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
This Head Collector person...the one posting videos of Shivvy is absolute rubbish. Just tried to leave a comment in Shivvy's defense and they deleted it immediately. I know we're all about lol cows here, but I'm beginning to think this Head Collector person is also an Lol cow who has a serious hard on for Shivvy.
Shivvy has made 7 videos on AL in the last month, this Head Collector person has made 1 video about Shivvy. Whose really got a hard on here?

Also, Shivvy (cringey name) is an alcoholic and another ML dick rider. The few times I watched his livestreams she always said she had to leave to go buy more wine. And you can't be that naive to think they didn't drink before they went to the bar. Her and her husband are white trash, clearly. Two adults fighting with a stranger in a bar and filming it? Grow up.

Dr. Samuel Hayden

The Doot Slayer
kiwifarms.net
The trashiness is like Egg Guy and Gorl all over again.

Just make some funny edits of a fat whale who is entertaining because of her insane mental gymnastics over denial and contradicting herself. AL is so delusional that it's nearly incomprehensible, and is the main reason (aside from her gigantic proportions) we watch in horror. People suck Katie's dick because she actually is funny and is just making videos for people to laugh at, and so far hasn't got her head up her ass thinking she's some sort of Youtube celebrity. I'm not even a huge fan of hers but I appreciate she takes the time to make funny little videos. This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

I can get a good laugh reading a few posts on a thread in about 5 minutes. I almost never click on any of these AL reaction vids because they are 12-30 minutes long and would waste my time with trying to convince me they're better than AL while cashing in on her and publicly airing their own petty drama.

Last edited:

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Shivvy has made 7 videos on AL in the last month, this Head Collector person has made 1 video about Shivvy. Whose really got a hard on here?

Also, Shivvy (cringey name) is an alcoholic and another ML dick rider. The few times I watched his livestreams she always said she had to leave to go buy more wine. And you can't be that naive to think they didn't drink before they went to the bar. Her and her husband are white trash, clearly. Two adults fighting with a stranger in a bar and filming it? Grow up.
For being winos they seem pretty sloppy. Usually an alcoholic can hang. If the lady was there at the bar alone tho, I mean if youre drinking alone drink at home at least if youre going to get upset about people getting a bit wild. Maybe she was waiting for a friend? But still people go to bars to fuck around and in an empty bar I dont see anything wrong with someone getting a little too rowdy or laughing too loud. It's not like an actual club or anything.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: VerucasSault

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
The trashiness is like Egg Guy and Gorl all over again.

Just make some funny edits of a fat whale who is entertaining because of her insane mental gymnastics over denial and contradicting herself. AL is so delusional that it's nearly incomprehensible, and is the main reason (aside from her gigantic proportions) we watch in horror. People suck Katie's dick because she actually is funny and is just making videos for people to laugh at, and so far hasn't got her head up her ass thinking she's some sort of Youtube celebrity. I'm not even a huge fan of hers but I appreciate she takes the time to make funny little videos. This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

I can get a good laugh reading a few posts on a thread in about 5 minutes. I almost never click on any of these AL reaction vids because they are 12-30 minutes long and would waste my time with trying to convince me they're better than AL while cashing in on her and publicly airing their own petty drama.
I think the mere fact you wrote this post ‚wasted your time‘.

The time spent here is time we all could‘ve used to do something more productive but we didn‘t.

In that case we‘re the same as Amber.

Scary, I know. ?

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
If you need to get on a public platform to explain to everybody why you are personally better than a universally ridiculed 600lb trainwreck, I think that speaks for itself. To quote one of the primary axioms of KF: If you need to say you're better than a cow, you probably aren't.

There's no such thing as moral authority in a community where everybody is basically slowing down to look at a car crash. Some people (cough Beetus Drake cough) could learn from this. The only possible moral arbitress could be Amber herself, except that's slightly undermined because she's an animal-abusing mendacious manipulative cunt.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
The only real option I see working for AL is for her to get on a show like Dr. Phil and accept inpatient treatment if it is offered to her, which it probably would be because she's two falls away from death. But that seems as pie in the sky as hoping a good facility would offer her sliding scale payment or reasonable financing options.
I know the thread has moved on to this Shivvypop person but idgaf about her so I'm going to comment on this very interesting post. I found it very informative and full of good points, however there's one thing all you well-intentioned souls need to consider when talking about inpatient treatment.

These obesity clinics or even specialized ED-treatment centers only have a 50% success rate at best. That's because they're not like rehab centers for drugs and alcohol, where there's a clear-cut protocol in place that's been proven to help people detox and subsequently stay clean. While Amber's food addiction can indeed be likened to a drug addiction, there's nothing to detox from and it's all about getting her to deal with her mental health issues and creating new eating habits. That would take way longer than a few weeks or months and it would require highly specialized help that these places don't offer.

All those clinics do is control the patients' food intake. They might provide some basic nutrition courses and if you're lucky some form of counseling. Most of them are completely ineffective long-term because once the patient leaves, they go right back to using food as a coping mechanism and they gain all the weight back (Tammy Slaton is a classic example).

Amber needs inpatient treatment in the sense that she needs to lose weight as soon as possible. But that's just the tip of the iceberg. It would be like dragging a raging alcoholic, who's kicking and screaming that they're not like actual alcoholics (I'm not like those people on M600PL!!!), that they only drink socially (I'm nowhere NEAR 600lbs!!!), and that they're not in dire need of help (it's all reversible boo boo!!!), to a rehab center that only provides sedated detox and kicks the patients out after 36 hours without any sort of therapy or support.

Tl;dr: Yes, Amber would benefit from inpatient treatment just because it would force her to lose weight, but her issues are psychological and can't be addressed as long as she doesn't acknowledge them and lacks the mental capacity to deal with them.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Ran the unhinged Shivvypop video as an experiment in unfamiliar kiwifarmer reactions to it at the last movie night as filler and I'd have to say that mostly people in chat were seeming a little confused and disconcerted by what they saw of her. So the lady is a potential borderline lolcow in my estimation (especially if this screening is the underlying reason for the DFE over the weekend? Assuming that is a little too much to confidently say at this point from what's gathered about it though I think).

VerucasSault

kiwifarms.net

They didn't film it. She was talking about it after
For being winos they seem pretty sloppy. Usually an alcoholic can hang. If the lady was there at the bar alone tho, I mean if youre drinking alone drink at home at least if youre going to get upset about people getting a bit wild. Maybe she was waiting for a friend? But still people go to bars to fuck around and in an empty bar I dont see anything wrong with someone getting a little too rowdy or laughing too loud. It's not like an actual club or anything.

I've been a Shivvy sub for a long time. I know the truth isn't as fun as rumours & Shivvy can be really annoying sometimes, but I wouldn't exactly call her an LolCow...not yet anyway. (Also, Shivvy is a childhood nickname so of course it's cringe. )

About her drinking habits:
Shivvy definitely went through a big wine phase for a little while last year. lol. Even so, MBP streams on Friday nights....so whodafuck cares if she leaves a stream to go buy some wine on a Friday?! It's fucking Friday! If she were a wino, she'd already have the wine ready to go before 7 p.m. Regardless, they changed their health regimen at the beginning of this year that doesn't allow for tons of alcohol. That crazy stream was probably the first time they drank in a while.
TLDR: Who cares if Shivvy buys wine on a fucking Friday night?

IMHO, they were justified in their level of anger.
I was in the stream. I saw it all unfold. There's no way they were "drunk" on the two beers they had. That was a long set of streams. At least 3 hours. You could see that they were leisurely sipping & stopping to play pool. As they were playing, some lady at the front of drafthouse yelled, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!" toward the back of the drafthouse (which is where they were) -- for no fucking reason at all -- I even heard her on my end. It was loud AF. Shivvy didn't believe it was toward them ....at first, but then she looked over at her and saw the woman just sitting there, staring at them creepily, like she was waiting for them to react. This woman would just stare at Shivvy the whole time they were inside. I even saw her one time in the background as Shivvy was talking to us. She was so fucking weird and scary. Shivvy seemed pretty scared too, tbh. Shivvy's husband definitely wanted to say something to that woman, but Shivvy suggested they just ignore it and go outside instead. So to be clear.....instead of flipping shit on the twat, Shivvy suggested they go outside to chill away from the cray. Yeah....Quite the psychotic bitch, that Shivvy.
TLDR: A bitch yelled at them from across the drafthouse while they leisurely sipped their beer and enjoyed a game of pool together, and then creepily stared at Shivvy the whole night.

While outside, one beertender working that night - off from her shift - stopped to talk to them. She informed them that the yelling woman frequents the (clearly struggling, empty) bar & often causes trouble with other customers. But she has some sort of connection to the owner (she wasn't sure what it was exactly) — she just knew that they can't really kick her out. This was all on the stream, as well. After the talk with the nice beertender, they stopped streaming to play a second game of pool & enjoy what was left of their night together. During the game, Shivvy's husband stepped away to ask the beertender on duty a question. That's about when the woman rushed out of the restroom & right up to their pool table, yelled (in Spanish) some curse words at Shivvy & then walked away. Shivvy then picked up her phone and started streaming again to tell us what just happened, which is what you see her doing in the videos. They did nothing to provoke this behavior. That woman was obviously trashed. So, while Shivvy streamed, husband decided to get super loud just to annoy that woman after she verbally attack Shivvy. At which point, the bartender politely asked them to leave.
TLDR: Beertender informs Shivvy that crazy woman is a troublemaker - probably sexing up the owner so they can't kick her out. 2nd (&last) beer of the night - one more game of pool. Shivvy waits at pool table for husband to return - crazy woman swiftly approaches & verbally attacks Shivvy.....for a second time.... this time in Spanish...and in her face. Shivvy streams to tell us what just happened, while Husband loudly annoys the woman on purpose. They leave upon suggestion of the beertender.

Overall, I quite like that we got to see this raw, real side of Shivvy..... instead of just hearing her sometimes boring, know-it-all voice. So Shivvy had a bad night and regretfully streamed it all. Everyone fucks up. She admitted to fucking up & like a grown woman, APOLOGIZED to her viewers the very next day for fucking up and acting like such a stupid cunt bitch. I really don't understand why this is still a thing and why everyone is hating on her for it. We all make mistakes.
TLDR: Shivvy's raw side made me like her even more. Like a grown woman, she admitted to being a cunt the very next day & apologized to those she hurt in the wake of her disastrous stream.

ON HER RECENT DFE:
I DM'd her on Twitter to see where her videos went: When she took her vids down, her original intent was to quit YT for good, but that night, she did a last-minute stream to address any concerns and just talk to her subs. Many of them asked if she could put the videos back up for a little longer. She said she didn't want to but ended up doing it anyway. She did it for her subs - not b/c she's unstable. Jesus Christ, people. I wouldn't be defending her if I didn't wholeheartedly believe that she's not deserving of this shit she's been getting. She's a nice (but feisty & slightly annoying) person. Meanwhile, ALR is still a REAL ugly, manipulative, lying, super morbidly obese LOL cow......
TLDR: Shivvy didn't just decide to take her videos down and then suddenly decide to put her videos back up. She put them up b/c her subs requested her to...NOT because she's unstable.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
You need to leave.

WhatHappenedToOurSociety

Shut up, Dustin!
kiwifarms.net
LOVE Destiny 's foreshadowing 'jungle gym' comment!

(hope I did this right, first time posting a video link here!) ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino