Sonichu [FAN STORY] Housebound - UPDATE: Time to Go - A Journey into Madness

Does our protag have a pickle down there?

• Yes

Votes: 41 85.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Any one heard from OP?
OP is here!

Once again thank you all for being so patient! A lot of the issues were to do with panels I wasn't happy with (in addition to Windows 7 not accepting the activation key and took my files hostage until I upgraded to Windows 10, which was an absolute shitshow to deal with) as well as editing but thankfully I have emerged unscathed! I assure you animations like this will be reserved for major plot points/reveals so that it doesn't take two months to make a single update! I will also be adding update notices to the topic title as well as how far I'm through with an animated segment so that you guys don't get left in the dark!

(And on that note I'll leave you with the promise that the next update answers your demands to know if there's a pickle down there or not! Place your bets now, kiwis!)

You’re a furry. You’re a fucking furry - and it’s one of those god awful Sonic OCs you keep seeing on the internet too!

This has to be a nightmare or something. There’s no other logical way you can explain what you’ve become!

Second Missing Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OP is here!

Once again thank you all for being so patient! A lot of the issues were to do with panels I wasn't happy with (in addition to Windows 7 not accepting the activation key and took my files hostage until I upgraded to Windows 10, which was an absolute shitshow to deal with) as well as editing but thankfully I have emerged unscathed! I assure you animations like this will be reserved for major plot points/reveals so that it doesn't take two months to make a single update! I will also be adding update notices to the topic title as well as how far I'm through with an animated segment so that you guys don't get left in the dark!

(And on that note I'll leave you with the promise that the next update answers your demands to know if there's a pickle down there or not! Place your bets now, kiwis!)

View attachment 816337

View attachment 816339

You’re a furry. You’re a fucking furry - and it’s one of those god awful Sonic OCs you keep seeing on the internet too!

This has to be a nightmare or something. There’s no other logical way you can explain what you’ve become!
>Slam head against wall in attempt to wake up from this horror show.
>If ineffective, rage against the heavens for a while. Venting is a good thing when one is trapped in the body of a shitty Amy Rose recolor.
>Start looking for a way out. We need to fix this.

Dr W

In the end, the living shall envy the dead.
kiwifarms.net
>Smash the empty pickle jar on the floor and take a glass shard as a weapon. Keep the rest.

Reactions: DatBepisTho
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino