Fancy ladies' workout playlist - Post your favorite workout songs ITT

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Post songs you listen to while working out.

To start us off:

Also Null's MATI songs are allowed if you actually like them.
E.g.

Lemmingwise

Amber Alert: I Heard a Turd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget to workout your mouth, ladies.

----

Ok, jokes aside, I usually make workout playlists and I took the time to create a youtube playlist copy of one of my 30 minute spotify playlists.

This one was designed to do something very intensive for the first 8 and half minutes, then take a minute break (you'll notice the calm chakra music, I had to find a substitute on youtube for what I use on spotify). Then you get 20 more minutes of music that keeps you wanting to sweat, but also with some variety to keep your mind off of the pain in your muscles.
So:

8m30 intensive (maybe do Hiit)
1m break
21m30 workout (do a level that you can manage)

Last edited:

CharcoalChkn

Hold your tongue, you pathetic cock sleeve.
kiwifarms.net
I usually listen to the white women's rappers (Tyler and Gambino) when I work out.

If I'm feeling something a bit different I'll put on Nine Inch Nails or Nujabes.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, I typically swim and do cycling outside for workouts and well, due to obvious reasons for swimming and the fact I need to hear my surroundings so I don't get into an accident, means I don't really have any workout songs. I do like a lot of late 90s-2000s techno though back when I used to have a gym membership.

Agent Abe Caprine

Still peacocking your mom.
kiwifarms.net
Live Like an Angel Die Like a Devil by Venom
Ironbound by Overkill
Crazy Nights by LOUDNESS
Some You Win Some You Lose by Orange Goblin
Takedown by Blue Stahli
Snap Your Fingers Snap Your Neck by Prong
This should give a decent idea what I usually go for.

Catto_Gatto

kiwifarms.net
A combination of hardbass for the ears and vidya for the hands and brain have been kind to my recumbent bike habits.
View attachment 3276143

You and I are the same.

My old boxing coach was from the UK and he came up with the best synth wave playlists for his classes. He was such a rarity in the southern US. I moved away last year and my new gym (unsurprisingly) plays dogshit :(

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to share some music I listen to based on the types of work outs I'm doing:

(Side note: should we have a thread where we can share home workout videos/routines we use? I ended up using a lot during lock down and now I really like doing home workouts.)

When I'm lifting weights:

When I'm lifting weights and need motivation to keep going:

When I'm doing HIIT:

T0oCoolFool

kiwifarms.net
Double posting because KF won't late me share more than 10 videos per post

When I'm running:

When I'm running and really hating it:

When I'm just really hating life in general but must work out anyways:

When I'm PMSing:

You and I are the same.

My old boxing coach was from the UK and he came up with the best synth wave playlists for his classes. He was such a rarity in the southern US. I moved away last year and my new gym (unsurprisingly) plays dogshit :(
Thanks for the new song to add to my playlist.

Crystal Coomer

wears sunglasses at night
kiwifarms.net
Funk and pop.

If I am extremely lazy I just put on Grand Theft Auto radio playlists.

And then Shin Megami Tensei V which had no business having this absolute bop of a song but it did anyway and now I love using it while working out and cleaning.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like listening to listening to 80s remixes of songs like these to get me pumped as I am waking up to go ride my bike in the morning. The 80s version of Through the Fire of Flames reminds me of one of those training montages.