Fanfiction Horrors -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I was clicking around on TVTropes (autistic, I know) and I keep hearing about this weird fanfic sperg called 'The Infinite Loops'. Basically, imagine Pooh's Adventures but without Pooh.

And it's set in a Bethesda game.

Anyone else know about this? Just wondering.

Reactions: Hal

Salty Squid

kiwifarms.net
When I saw this thread I first wanted to post something by BARALAIKA since that entire account is a goldmine of fanfiction horrors, but when I scrolled a few pages back I saw that someone already linked and reposted the literally shitty fanfic of 2B getting food poisoning already, so I guess I'm a little late.

So instead have a fanfic where N from Pokemon is forced to eat some freshly aborted embryos. While I'm pretty sure I've read way worse stuff in all my years on the internet, when I think of fanfics with bizarre concepts this one usually comes to my mind.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so I was clicking around on TVTropes (autistic, I know) and I keep hearing about this weird fanfic sperg called 'The Infinite Loops'. Basically, imagine Pooh's Adventures but without Pooh.

And it's set in a Bethesda game.

Anyone else know about this? Just wondering.
It started with Ranma 1/2. Basically take your average Groundhog Day scenario, only you can 'leave' to crossover with other worlds and you can go to our Earth to find the volumes of Ranma 1/2 and learn what's gonna ruin your life next time.

It's very dumb. But harmless I guess.

THOTHunterAlice

The dimensional merge is about to happen!
kiwifarms.net
Possibly necro-ing but fuck it.

I found this today while fucking around online and this account is nothing but full of haram content. From a worse command of the English language than a five year old with dyslexia that speaks English as his second tongue, to completely fucking up the integrity of the original characters, to a "TOTS NOT A MARY SUE AUTHOR INSERT" """oc""", to unerotic futa p0rn. My friends and I were wondering if this was a troll or not (i don't know which is worse the author being a 13 year old that knows way too much about p0rn or a 30+ year old woman child with the mind of a 13 year old). Either way, it's full of lulz, Islamic and deviant content, and makes My Immortal look like Oscar Wilde.

Haram Hetalia x Schindler's list fanfic

Edit to avoid double-posting: also the author fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs at any semblance of criticism with the classic "i du it fer fun uwu" excuse. Which pisses me off cause it raises the question: then why the fuck would you post it online for the whole world to see and possibly criticized you mouth breathing idiot?

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Goddammit every time I feel like maybe trying to write some fanfiction again this thread rears its ugly head to remind me why I stopped writing fanfics in the first place.

And sometimes, when I'm feeling as jaded about writing as I am now, something like this is brought up:

Happy Thanksgiving, from everyone's favorite fanfiction god, ShakespeareHemmingway.

View attachment 1028939
And it brings a smile to my face. Bless you, ShakespeareHemmingway, you're one of the few fanfic authors who brightens my day alongside squirrelking.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
Now I know that this is a trollfic so feel free to rate me dumb, but I want to share you this master piece of a Castlevania fanfic featuring a cameo from Sex and the City and a cross dressing Alucard who literally says this "I pulled the mask off and looked into a cracked mirror, my face looked like it had been raped by hell, I still had the make up on under the mask, I looked Hypergay. I reminded made a reminder to kill myself later."

Puar

Flying Shape Shifting Cat Thing
kiwifarms.net
Now I know that this is a trollfic so feel free to rate me dumb, but I want to share you this master piece of a Castlevania fanfic featuring a cameo from Sex and the City and a cross dressing Alucard who literally says this "I pulled the mask off and looked into a cracked mirror, my face looked like it had been raped by hell, I still had the make up on under the mask, I looked Hypergay. I reminded made a reminder to kill myself later."

I first thought it was one of Peter Chimera's wonrerful works of art. I was wrong.

THOTHunterAlice

kiwifarms.net
I first thought it was one of Peter Chimera's wonrerful works of art. I was wrong.
At least it gave us Dracusaur fighting his transvestite son and ends with:

Girlycard 2.0 getting gunned down by tupac.

Rihanna Ikari

kiwifarms.net
"GaffNuud's" rage review on Travis 2017's Arthur bathtime penis bullshit transported me back to 2007.

I have been laughing for ten minutes over "smash open your damn head (WATER BALLOON FUCKING AIRHEAD)".

Tags
None