Fanmade Pokémon Designs (Fakemon) - Tracers, garbage designers, and of course, furries

Trappin in the Trap

Fight tism with tism, that is your duty.
kiwifarms.net
This redesign really confuses me. At first I thought that turning Ghastly into a ghost sperm/tadpole was dumb, but gigantamax Gengar looks vaguely frog-like I guess. That whole idea promptly gets thrown out with Haunter having weird vestigial limbs and Gengar looking like a super early draft for Hoopa.
unnamed (3).jpg

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
Flareon looks the worst! :cryblood: There’s just something so bad about it, I just can’t explain.
I hope they don’t the do the 2nd gen!
Flareon is normally big and fluffy, and now it looks like it hasn't eaten in a week and a half. I mean, all of them look like they're starving, but with Flareon there's even more of a discrepancy
Oh, and also every other aspect of the redesign looks like ass. That too.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

Blowjobs: 20,000 bells
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I tried making a thread on midnitez but I suck at this so it didnt get anywhere. You are welcome to find it and get some designs from there too. He left deviant art because of the purists and trolls (he dipped his legs into the digimon fandom as well) and essentially lives on twitter at this point.

Reactions: Aaa0aaa0

Machoke Me Daddy

Definitely not furry bait.
kiwifarms.net
Lmao I tried making a thread on midnitez but I suck at this so it didnt get anywhere. You are welcome to find it and get some designs from there too. He left deviant art because of the purists and trolls (he dipped his legs into the digimon fandom as well) and essentially lives on twitter at this point.
Despite the absolutely bizarre designs, I didn't quite see something threadworthy on him yet. He just seem to be fuckin weird, is all. Unless I'm missing something.

Oh Ok Yeah That's Cool

Blowjobs: 20,000 bells
kiwifarms.net
Despite the absolutely bizarre designs, I didn't quite see something threadworthy on him yet. He just seem to be fuckin weird, is all. Unless I'm missing something.
He's shut the fuck up now that he found his hugbox on twitter but back when he was on deviantart he wouldn't shut the fuck up. He constantly fed the trolls and literally blamed his aspergers for what he drew and his obvious amputee fetish/BLACKED fetish. He basically made his drawins far too overly sexualized for what he wanted to do. There's also the obvious design ripoffs as well.

GeneralFriendliness

General of Dokar's Soy-Slaying Anti-Lego Regiment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was going to initially show some other fake eeveelutions to kind of show people don't really understand how to do them or that eeveelutions are really simple but then I cam across this set and was just kind of awed by how well they caught the original artstyle I mean the shading and coloring is on point, excluding the fighting type though, that ones shit.

View attachment 1310336View attachment 1310320View attachment 1310340

While I do still like the current style there was some charm to the old designs we just don't get anymore.
Reminds me of these redesigns.
1573157396301.png1573157495191.jpg1573165861355.png
Makes me like the t-rex and hydra ones.

But I gotta ask, why does the ground Eevee have a broom in its ass?

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1310335
This is exactly what happens when you ask someone to draw Pikachu from memory and said someone has only seen Pikachu once.
Reminds me more of the Rumble at style

1590105009768.png

Reminds me of these redesigns.
View attachment 1311119View attachment 1311120View attachment 1311121
Makes me like the t-rex and hydra ones.

But I gotta ask, why does the ground Eevee have a broom in its ass?
It's something around the eevee dusting and evolving tho clean dirt better, It's kind of a shoe horned way of trying to convey hey this guy deals with the dirt and it kind of came off bad.

They made Hydragon look a lot better, the design get's across that it's a giant balloon but that's not exactly intimidating or worthy of being a dragon.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: GeneralFriendliness

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
Why so many redesigns actively try to kill the pokemon's original gimmick? Like, Machamp is cool because it has FOUR arms. Gastly is literally a ghost made from smoke (thus the name GAStly). Gengar is literally the "Shadow pokemon", and he's supposed to be Clefairy's doppelGANGER (extremely clever joke for a gen 1 poke). You'd have to be arrogant or really dumb to not understand that.

Like, the thing that makes pokemon standout is their whimsical japanese charm that makes them cute, weird, funny, clever, cool, etc. They're not random elemental animals or D&D monsters. You cant simply follow a guide a guide to make one.

1590193439130.png

That's exactly why people make fun of fakemon.

1590193266409.png

NOOOO, you cant teach PECK to a pokemon without a beak or spikes!

1590193085237.png

This isnt a pokemon, it's some chinese Neopet evolved into a deviantart fursona.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why so many redesigns actively try to kill the pokemon's original gimmick? Like, Machamp is cool because it has FOUR arms. Gastly is literally a ghost made from smoke (thus the name GAStly). Gengar is literally the "Shadow pokemon", and he's supposed to be Clefairy's doppelGANGER (extremely clever joke for a gen 1 poke). You'd have to be arrogant or really dumb to not understand that.

Like, the thing that makes pokemon standout is their whimsical japanese charm that makes them cute, weird, funny, clever, cool, etc. They're not random elemental animals or D&D monsters. You cant simply follow a guide a guide to make one.

View attachment 1313005

View attachment 1313000

View attachment 1312991

This isnt a pokemon, it's some chinese Neopet evolved into a deviantart fursona.
I mean, a Water-themed Kitsune sounds pretty dope, but we already have Ninetales....

Trappin in the Trap

Fight tism with tism, that is your duty.
kiwifarms.net
He's shut the fuck up now that he found his hugbox on twitter but back when he was on deviantart he wouldn't shut the fuck up. He constantly fed the trolls and literally blamed his aspergers for what he drew and his obvious amputee fetish/BLACKED fetish. He basically made his drawins far too overly sexualized for what he wanted to do. There's also the obvious design ripoffs as well.
I don't want to jynx (clever pun, I know) anything since it's pretty clear that they lurk here, but the best option here is to wait until they do some real dumb shit. Making a thread on them would give them reason to retreat further into the hugbox.

LucasSomething

kiwifarms.net
I mean, a Water-themed Kitsune sounds pretty dope, but we already have Ninetales....
It's not supposed to be a water kitsune tho (also has wings anyway). According to the guide itself:

1-Pick a favourite animal (fox)
2-Pick types and make it color match (water and flying)
3-Give it """unique""" details that match that type (fish tail and wings)
4-The End

It doesnt have a real well thought out theme, it's simply a random mish mash of traits. If the "idea" behind the design sounded good then it was by pure accident.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not supposed to be a water kitsune tho (also has wings anyway). According to the guide itself:

1-Pick a favourite animal (fox)
2-Pick types and make it color match (water and flying)
3-Give it """unique""" details that match that type (fish tail and wings)
4-The End

It doesnt have a real well thought out theme, it's simply a random mish mash of traits. If the "idea" behind the design sounded good then it was by pure accident.
Well, then it sucks because you're throwing shit at a dart board.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1313005

View attachment 1313000

View attachment 1312991

The fluffy, cloudlike neck fur and wings do not mesh well with the fish tail. They look like they belong to two separate designs. Same with the head, it looks like a Digimon, the elements of this design really have no synergy at all.

Look at the actual Water/Flying pokemon: they're based on things like seabirds, Chinese dragons (which have control over water), and manta rays (they look like kites flying through the water). They all combine Water and Flying types, instead of separately putting those features on the same creature.

Personally I could see a water kitsune being Water/Ghost, since the Fennekin line already used a Psychic secondary type to represent magic. But as already mentioned, this isn't supposed to be a kitsune, probably just a crap concept that was thrown together in 10 seconds for the Wikihow tutorial.

Tags
None