Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm probably not the only one who wants to "fix" bad tumblr art. I've noticed that there are a lot of artists here, so... why not?

To start off with...
I have trouble believing that's not a gender-swap. Looks too masculine, and not in the weird SJW trans headcanon, or hideous female character sort of way.

View attachment 203685
The tiny eyes, huge nose and massive slab of a face is giving me a bit of a Rory vibe.

Infidel

Have you been Haram or Halal?
kiwifarms.net
Fucking god this is gonna be a good thread. Expect me to post here often because boy fucking nelly there's so much tumblr shit that I could fix

I don't have my tablet with me rn but I'll get on a piece or two soon enough. Just posting here to be on the first page lel

Infidel

Have you been Haram or Halal?
kiwifarms.net
I started off with my personal favourite

'Ethnically correct' Mei

Redrawn (no details bc fuck that I just wanted to get rid of the buckteeth above all)

SURPRISE SURPRISE SHE'S STILL CHUBBY AND CHINESE. She just doesn't look like a racist WWII propaganda poster drawn by Jack Campbell.

Last edited:

Becquerel

i only drink space beer
kiwifarms.net

i havent drawn in a week so i'm rusty but i think this looks better. i'm not a professional, i'm like decent at best but decent is better than over half of that thread

also tried my hand at critiques because i like being mean and these people really need one outside of their tumblr hugboxes

also i'm aware my handwriting is absolute shit

DatBoiShepard

Whatever floats your goat.
kiwifarms.net
I can't draw, but I gave it my best shot.

I used this photo for a reference, and I think that's what the original artist used, too. But...more Tumblr.

I tried to make the ambiguously brown...girl? mlm?...in a cuter pose.

uHHH here r some boys
art is hard these are a little old but whatever
i had fun doing grey scale though hmhm
I hate to break it to you but those are men. I appreciate your optimism though.

Trilby

I got stupid cool hip-hop style!
kiwifarms.net
I started off with my personal favourite

'Ethnically correct' Mei

Redrawn (no details bc fuck that I just wanted to get rid of the buckteeth above all)

SURPRISE SURPRISE SHE'S STILL CHUBBY AND CHINESE. She just doesn't look like a racist WWII propaganda poster drawn by Jack Campbell.
She's definately perfect.

This artist is very talented but I tried to change a couple things that I thought were a little too off, I left some of the anatomical errors the way they are because it was supposed to be a basic face edit.
Much better!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino