Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to go out on a limb and say I'm probably not the only one who wants to "fix" bad tumblr art. I've noticed that there are a lot of artists here, so... why not?

To start off with...
I have trouble believing that's not a gender-swap. Looks too masculine, and not in the weird SJW trans headcanon, or hideous female character sort of way.

View attachment 203685
The tiny eyes, huge nose and massive slab of a face is giving me a bit of a Rory vibe.

Infidel

Have you been Haram or Halal?
kiwifarms.net
I started off with my personal favourite

'Ethnically correct' Mei

Redrawn (no details bc fuck that I just wanted to get rid of the buckteeth above all)

SURPRISE SURPRISE SHE'S STILL CHUBBY AND CHINESE. She just doesn't look like a racist WWII propaganda poster drawn by Jack Campbell.

Last edited:

Becquerel

CANDY-JUICY THIGHS
kiwifarms.net

i havent drawn in a week so i'm rusty but i think this looks better. i'm not a professional, i'm like decent at best but decent is better than over half of that thread

also tried my hand at critiques because i like being mean and these people really need one outside of their tumblr hugboxes

also i'm aware my handwriting is absolute shit

DatBoiShepard

Whatever floats your goat.
kiwifarms.net
I can't draw, but I gave it my best shot.

I used this photo for a reference, and I think that's what the original artist used, too. But...more Tumblr.

I tried to make the ambiguously brown...girl? mlm?...in a cuter pose.

uHHH here r some boys
art is hard these are a little old but whatever
i had fun doing grey scale though hmhm
I hate to break it to you but those are men. I appreciate your optimism though.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I started off with my personal favourite

'Ethnically correct' Mei

Redrawn (no details bc fuck that I just wanted to get rid of the buckteeth above all)

SURPRISE SURPRISE SHE'S STILL CHUBBY AND CHINESE. She just doesn't look like a racist WWII propaganda poster drawn by Jack Campbell.
She's definately perfect.

This artist is very talented but I tried to change a couple things that I thought were a little too off, I left some of the anatomical errors the way they are because it was supposed to be a basic face edit.
Much better!