Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

IdaRita

draw problematic pretty ppl
kiwifarms.net
Crossposted from She-Ra reboot thread.
Screenshot_2018-11-14 sjw bad animation reboot of shera.png

Minimal redesign of Glimmer.

NoFeline

baby is ended.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
carry comm original.png
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
carry comm.png
teagif6 alt bg.gif

Microsoftoffyourself

#GremlinSquad
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
You are great. Looks so much better.

Cancer Hunter3#

kiwifarms.net
Is Andrew Dobson count as an sjw?
I redrew Darian from his bad pseudo-manga "Formera". I still think his comic still got some potential if he would kindly threw his shitty attitude. Keep in mind i'am not a proffesional and you guys can critic me.

Attachments

• 20181117_104645-1.jpg
    20181117_104645-1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,235
  • Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,161

Ava_Merlot

"I feel beautiful" - Longfurb
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr doesn't like mixed people anyways. Not in media at least.
Every time there's a mixed character I always see them "correct" their skintone (or hair texture).

Wow, back when I was on it, the fandoms I followed were all about mixed race and vitiligo (? I dont know how the fuck to spell it)

Double Dee

Mucky, mucky, mucky!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, back when I was on it, the fandoms I followed were all about mixed race and vitiligo (? I dont know how the fuck to spell it)
Vitiligo is still a thing depending on what fandom you're in. As for mixed-race, I've seen some positivity, so it probably goes in a cycle. It also depends on your heritage, too- just forget about mix-race-positivity if you're any shade of white (including Latino/Hispanic on the right weeks.)