Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

A.Shitposter

Gossiping Hen
kiwifarms.net
If you could point me out too which one that is that’d be cool cause I was just talking in general, and don’t really see who posts.

Also yeah there are anatomical errors but at this point this thread is just Redrawing wonky art drawn by people who are still developing art skills and their individual style.

It’s let’s redraw a 14-year-olds art as anime: The thread.
I thought that was the whole point of this thread? I just redraw stuff that I think has the most potential or would be the most fun to redraw.

Pina Colada

Spoopy sexy skeletitties
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not into Vocaloid, but I thought I'd give Luka my magic touch.
Luka_before.png
Luka_after.png

Even though I suck at drawing hands (like most artists, let's face it), I'm pretty proud with how they came out.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
carry comm original.png
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
carry comm.png
teagif6 alt bg.gif

Microsoftoffyourself

#GremlinSquad
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
You are great. Looks so much better.

Cancer Hunter3#

kiwifarms.net
Is Andrew Dobson count as an sjw?
I redrew Darian from his bad pseudo-manga "Formera". I still think his comic still got some potential if he would kindly threw his shitty attitude. Keep in mind i'am not a proffesional and you guys can critic me.

Attachments

• 20181117_104645-1.jpg
    20181117_104645-1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 894
  • Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 845