Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

coffwee

kiwifarms.net
good ol tearzah time
Untitled91.png
f7e247358db8f044e9cd67fabe73de9d.jpg
sorry if this is gross i did this on my phone but i made sure she actually had feet and didnt look like they were beaten behind a gas station

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
carry comm original.png
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
carry comm.png
teagif6 alt bg.gif

Microsoftoffyourself

#GremlinSquad
kiwifarms.net
More Tearzah edits for your weary eyes.
For reference, this was a commission..
@Microsoftoffyourself said: Maybe my eyes have just gotten worse but is it just me or does the sweater blend in with the background a lot? I feel she could of done something about that? Maybe a darker background, some of that weird aesthetic airbrush shit she does on the background? Something?

Just changing the hue to a nice green makes a huge difference, IMO.
I also tried to use other techniques she already regularly uses on other pictures because...you know, it's a commission. A piece that someone is giving you money to make is the last place you need to be slacking off.
You are great. Looks so much better.

Cancer Hunter3#

kiwifarms.net
Is Andrew Dobson count as an sjw?
I redrew Darian from his bad pseudo-manga "Formera". I still think his comic still got some potential if he would kindly threw his shitty attitude. Keep in mind i'am not a proffesional and you guys can critic me.

Attachments

• 20181117_104645-1.jpg
    20181117_104645-1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,071
  • Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-12-21-25-25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,018