Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

TomatoBastardRomano

"Suck my balls, you damn potato eater"
kiwifarms.net
So, a while back I posted a picture in the SJW art thread, and I wanted to try my hand at redrawing it. It's not the best, but I tried. I tried to keep the original style of the drawing while actually making him look true to cannon rather than a trans black woman.

Badonkadonk Trash

All that smelting must've cooked his head...
kiwifarms.net
Have this rubbish redraw of this while I make John, Sallia (my Sakura-chan revamp, and along with her little beefly lusus), Karkat and Dave into watching Bionicle: Mask of Light in this redraw, plus it'd be much more funnier if they see the Rahkshi screeching and shit.

And again (but I replaced Jade with Equius).

Last edited:

JuliusCaesar

seen some shit
kiwifarms.net
So, a while back I posted a picture in the SJW art thread, and I wanted to try my hand at redrawing it. It's not the best, but I tried. I tried to keep the original style of the drawing while actually making him look true to cannon rather than a trans black woman.

I always wonder if half of those people have ever seen a European. It almost looks like they think Spain is somewhere in the Caribbean.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
i salute you for fixing the skin and tumblr blush, but it's like trying to polish a turd with that horrible art style... you did your best.
Not the biggest fan of Team Galactic but seeing Cyrus and the admins in this godawful style does not please me. An attempt to fix them was made, may or may not ink and colour depending on how much spare time I've got on my hands.

ISOPODEYES

14 beers at chili's 2: return of jafar
kiwifarms.net
Not the biggest fan of Team Galactic but seeing Cyrus and the admins in this godawful style does not please me. An attempt to fix them was made, may or may not ink and colour depending on how much spare time I've got on my hands.

Honestly, you did a way better job than me. All I did was edit the skin color-

Reactions: Akumaten

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino