Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Kojiro Brushard

kiwifarms.net
OH... shit... this is a thread that I neeeeed to participate in but I don't normally search for tumblr garbage o.o. Somebody give me something to redraw (when I have the free time to)

• Feels
Reactions: Buttered Bread

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
God forgive me for drawing Homestuck in 2019 but this Nepeta was just so terrifyingly ugly I felt bad for her
Your version is adorable, but also I hate to say it but I think the first picture has potential...I don't know there's something endearing about the round face even if it's in an ugly chihuahua way. I'm going to try my hand at this one.

Double Dee

Aren't I frightening? Grrr...
kiwifarms.net
So I saw my favorite Stardew Valley character run across my dashboard, and while the art isnt horrible, there's some stuff. I just did a 5-minute edit to fix the couple bits that bothered me.

I also gave Shane the ability to smell, while I was it.

(It took me too long to figure out the joke on his shirt, so I scrubbed it. >_>)

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
Not the biggest fan of Team Galactic but seeing Cyrus and the admins in this godawful style does not please me. An attempt to fix them was made, may or may not ink and colour depending on how much spare time I've got on my hands.

I actually see potential in the style, but what's holding it back is that the faces look too crowded. So here's my take while maintaining some sort of stylistic choice from the original:

ETA:

OH... shit... this is a thread that I neeeeed to participate in but I don't normally search for tumblr garbage o.o. Somebody give me something to redraw (when I have the free time to)
SJW Art and Extremes is a good place to find one. You can also check out some artcows but I personally like to fix Andrew Dobson and Tearzah's art.

Last edited:

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
You know what, this thread would be a great opportunity to actually practice art...so expect me to contribute a bit!
This atrocity was actually the first thing I wanted to redraw and I finally got around to it.

I tried to add more personality to the pose, cause I remember Audrey was supposed to be the megabitch.
Anatomy's my weak spot, so feel free to roast me for errors cause I actually want to get better.

patchy<3

your local autistic furfag
kiwifarms.net

i removed the tumblr lips, weird ass super sayian hair, and the earrings. i drew this one digitally unlike the original, though thats pretty obvious. i gave it a much darker tone to be more on par with the music video this character is from. i used a watercolor brush i downloaded for my art program, medibang paint, since the tape from the original image reminded me of having to put tape over places so its less likely for the paint to mess up.
first post on this thread, this actually made me use tumblr for the first time in 2 years.

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694090
i removed the tumblr lips, weird ass super sayian hair, and the earrings. i drew this one digitally unlike the original, though thats pretty obvious. i gave it a much darker tone to be more on par with the music video this character is from. i used a watercolor brush i downloaded for my art program, medibang paint, since the tape from the original image reminded me of having to put tape over places so its less likely for the paint to mess up.
first post on this thread, this actually made me use tumblr for the first time in 2 years.
both don't really look that great, using black lines only for the eyes, ear, and mouth clashes with the lineless look you have with the rest of the drawing, the head anatomy still looks off, and the colors don't contrast that well in your drawing, I'm still /beg/ tier so take my advice with a grain of salt, but you might wanna practice basic anatomy (Proko and The Drawing Database's videos are good enough) before you jump into stylization

YaNastyBoy

DOBLE PEENIE ESPESYAL
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694090
both don't really look that great, using black lines only for the eyes, ear, and mouth clashes with the lineless look you have with the rest of the drawing, the head anatomy still looks off, and the colors don't contrast that well in your drawing, I'm still /beg/ tier so take my advice with a grain of salt, but you might wanna practice basic anatomy (Proko and The Drawing Database's videos are good enough) before you jump into stylization
I second this, my biggest regret is that up until a few years ago I was neglecting the fundamentals to mimic the techniques of other artists. Another artist I highly reccomend for digital painting is Istebraak if you don't mind hour long lecture style videos. And Sinix Design for more digestible videos.

Last edited:

peepaa

get it
kiwifarms.net
found this thread last night and immediately knew i had to contribute. and who's a better subject than the queen of trap/child prostitution fetishes herself
extra note: it wasn't until i started drawing until i realized that the bracelet she's wearing in the original reads as Mi (katakana) and Ku (hiragana), two different alphabets. were you too fucking lazy to google her name? seriously?

OrbOfDiscourse

Holding a grudge is unhealthy...for you.
kiwifarms.net
I am saddened by the lack of thumbcramps on this thread. I actually like the concept of her art, and the idea of an artist that exclusively draws body positive art. But, well, you know... it's thumbcramps. I think I could get over the art style if she chose more aesthetically pleasing colors. I didn't want to spend too much time on this cus again i just want to mostly point out the colors. Thought it'd be a nice coloring exercise too :~)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino