Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

OrbOfDiscourse

Holding a grudge is unhealthy...for you.
kiwifarms.net
I am saddened by the lack of thumbcramps on this thread. I actually like the concept of her art, and the idea of an artist that exclusively draws body positive art. But, well, you know... it's thumbcramps. I think I could get over the art style if she chose more aesthetically pleasing colors. I didn't want to spend too much time on this cus again i just want to mostly point out the colors. Thought it'd be a nice coloring exercise too :~)

howyadoin

cool cat from a bland show
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd take a crack at redrawing a pic from the "SJW ART" Thread, since I've got a bit of a soft-spot for the Mother series.
And
EDIT: @Coelacanth gets the credit to finding the Original drawing.
Did a quick edit:

ETA: I also edited the horrendous faces of a Gaara and Naruto fanart

Last edited:

downwardspiral

All my friends are creepers they explode
kiwifarms.net

Becquerel

i only drink space beer
kiwifarms.net
i found a tearzah drawing that i didn't hate, but i wanted to redraw it anyways. halfway through i realized it looked really creepy so i just went ahead with it and doused it in nightmare fuel, complete with a shitty placeholder background.
it's funny because i realized it kind of looks like karkat.

fry

monky art snob
kiwifarms.net
This one made me snort so I redrew it.

Vertical belly button!

added le epic classique maymay because the original sounds the same
I shaded it insanely lazy because it's the wee hours and I wanna get back to whatever I was doing before. SLPT: Don't wanna shade the damn drawing? Double click the layer in medibang, set to watercolor edge. Now it looks like you put effort in!
Disclaimer: I haven't touched YanSim since like 2016. I don't know anything about this character other than her hair is green and she's a bland MMD model.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
I find it hilarious half of these involve making a brown character white.
Most of those redraws seem to fall into one of these camps:
  1. White character who was made brown in a really haphazard way.
  2. Brown OC with ill-fitting features because the artist has a fetish and wholeheartedly believes they have way darker skin than they really do.
I think a bit of whitewashing is appropriate when everyone's in blackface. I'm amazed there aren't entire histrionic uproars on tumblr over fanart being the modern equivalent of the minstrel show.

AnxiousRobin

Cherry Kakyoin
kiwifarms.net
I am saddened by the lack of thumbcramps on this thread. I actually like the concept of her art, and the idea of an artist that exclusively draws body positive art. But, well, you know... it's thumbcramps. I think I could get over the art style if she chose more aesthetically pleasing colors. I didn't want to spend too much time on this cus again i just want to mostly point out the colors. Thought it'd be a nice coloring exercise too :~)

Your redraw is so pretty I love it.

puskinteo

kiwifarms.net
Im posting on mobile so i hope it looks ok..

My favorite characters are often hated by almost all of the fandom but somehow theres still racebent drawings of them. Also sorry its not a full body lol

(Dont want to criticize art styles just hate when ppl draw characters with different skin colors)

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino