Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Akumaten

kiwifarms.net
Before I upload this particularly bad picture of Prince Poo I found, here's another simple skin edit.View attachment 771806View attachment 771807
Either or don't look that bad. Though kinda looks like a chick with the sheen on the hair

Anyways's here is the picture I found:

I will get to redrawing it (and traditionally this time) but I want to share it first so you guys could have fun redrawing it as well.
THIS need an artistic plastic surgeon

harbleglarb

kiwifarms.net
tried to redraw one of rory's jasper drawings (ive never posted here, so i hope its done right)

ok this might not be totally in the spirit of this thread but i redrew this image too/redrew the redraw because it's a crime to not give Jasper the tree trunk arms she deserves.
just a sketch though, i'm a lazy butt. not sure i'll do any proper participation in this thread as i'm not 100% comfortable doing this sort of thing without the original artist's permission (i'm not much of a fan of the stereotypical tumblr art style but i get a little over-defensive of young/amateur artists because i can so easily empathize with them). but i... wanted to draw Jasper. and her BIG GUNS.

i might be crazy but there's something i like about Rcdart's drawings... i think it's less the character designs/depictions and more that i'm unhealthily obsessed with art that uses such strong shapes. can't say i love it but i also can't totally hate it. a shame the underlying skill there isn't put to better use--but that seems to be the case with a number of artists that fall into the sjw/tumblr art style traps.

oh-oh-whatsthis

What the actual fuck is going on-
kiwifarms.net
New here, have no clue if I'm doing things right or not. I literally just joined for this thread specifically because redrawing shitty tumblr art by people that fish for internet points makes me happy.

I'm by far not the best artist here but I just really wanted to contribute to this because it's fun.
I hate how people making redesigns of female characters cover them up because "UWU sexy girls make young girls hate themselves". Momo is just an example of a female that gets redesigned without anything about her being understood - I get wanting to redesign her outfit but they do it all wrong. They always cover her up despite her literal power needing as much skin exposed as possible - and claim her original design is just to make her sexy. If I'm being honest here I think she doesn't even expose enough skin and her canon outfit covers too much that it makes it incovenient. I just hate how they hate on female characters with skin showing and yet always make sexy male characters because "uwu my son is so cool and he doesn't need clothes to show how tough he is".

Minxy the Jinx

Fuck running away! I'm coming back!
kiwifarms.net
New here, have no clue if I'm doing things right or not. I literally just joined for this thread specifically because redrawing shitty tumblr art by people that fish for internet points makes me happy.

View attachment 783658
I'm by far not the best artist here but I just really wanted to contribute to this because it's fun.
I hate how people making redesigns of female characters cover them up because "UWU sexy girls make young girls hate themselves". Momo is just an example of a female that gets redesigned without anything about her being understood - I get wanting to redesign her outfit but they do it all wrong. They always cover her up despite her literal power needing as much skin exposed as possible - and claim her original design is just to make her sexy. If I'm being honest here I think she doesn't even expose enough skin and her canon outfit covers too much that it makes it incovenient. I just hate how they hate on female characters with skin showing and yet always make sexy male characters because "uwu my son is so cool and he doesn't need clothes to show how tough he is".
This is funny because I know that most girls tend to love more attractive females characters even if they are sexy. I also hope they know that these characters are design either with females in mind or by females themselves.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino