Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Princess Peaches

Here we are in the future!
kiwifarms.net

JeaneJanae

Don't expect me to do much here
kiwifarms.net
1579740497006.png

Redraw~ Captain.png

I tried keeping Rory's headcannon in mind, but tried not to make it as fucked up and "fetishsized" as it originally was, I'm open to any critique or opinions, since I know I'm not the best when it comes to redraws.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101454
95% sure this is about you guys and, well... sometimes she's not entirely wrong.
Hey, to be fair a lot of these redraws are just as bad as the originals in my opinion. Though I think a lot of that has to do with the original character designs to begin with. After all you can only do so much to doll up a heaping pile of shit.

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1101454
95% sure this is about you guys and, well... sometimes she's not entirely wrong.
The best way to learn where your art is lacking is to have something to compare it to. Seeing someone draw, sculpt, or paint the same subject but in a more technically skilled fashion is invaluable to beginners. Art and the skills behind it are tough to quantify, so it's often a case of monkey see monkey do with mild explanation and critique on technique.

It's the reason why people who have never touched artistic oil paints before can produce a quality landscape after watching some Bob Ross, having him guide them through the process and telling them that there's no mistakes, just happy little accidents.

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: Minxy the Jinx

Minxy the Jinx

Fuck running away! I'm coming back!
kiwifarms.net
Redid the hideous Kanaya art that Yukari posted.

If this were an original character and not Kanaya, I would commend the person responsible for the original. Because on it's own, it's good. They just need to add details to the jacket the character is wearing because it's halfassed compared to the head (the same can be said about the horns).

BigSIIIIIP

kiwifarms.net
Okay so, i saw this rouge "re-design" and i wanted to fix it. What i see with most tumblr artist's re-designs of characters is that they always make them fat and unappealing. And since rouge is supposed to be sexy and appealing, i re-drew her. Im sorry if the anatomy might look bad, or if the lineart sucks, i'll fix that soon.

Attachments

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
Okay so, i saw this rouge "re-design" and i wanted to fix it. What i see with most tumblr artist's re-designs of characters is that they always make them fat and unappealing. And since rouge is supposed to be sexy and appealing, i re-drew her. Im sorry if the anatomy might look bad, or if the lineart sucks, i'll fix that soon.
You “fixed” the redesign... so you just sexy-fied it? :lit: This is the one rare exception where I actually kinda like a character with darker skin. It kinda fits Rouge considering she’s a bat and all. Your art is fine but Rouge has been “sexy-fied” an infinite amount of times.

Minxy the Jinx

Fuck running away! I'm coming back!
kiwifarms.net
You “fixed” the redesign... so you just sexy-fied it? :lit: This is the one rare exception where I actually kinda like a character with darker skin. It kinda fits Rouge considering she’s a bat and all. Your art is fine but Rouge has been “sexy-fied” an infinite amount of times.
This better be a joke because Rouge is already a sexy character. The people "sexy-fying" her (the correct term is sexualizing by the way) are keeping true to her design. So what's wrong with keeping a sexy character sexy?

brutal poodle

kiwifarms.net
This better be a joke because Rouge is already a sexy character. The people "sexy-fying" her (the correct term is sexualizing by the way) are keeping true to her design. So what's wrong with keeping a sexy character sexy?
By sexy-fied I just mean you made her tall and skinny. Sexualizing is a bit more extreme than what I meant. There’s endless “sexy” art of Rouge and I don’t think it was necessary to prove that point to this artist.

• Agree
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

MyNameIsNotChazz

I Prefer Luigi Over Chazz
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the point of this thread to redraw the picture? Just looks like you drew humanoid rouge and called it a day
I actually don't mind the original's outfit much, it could work as an undercover/scouting outfit IMO. Or maybe a tomb raider style excursion? But i removed the weird hairstyle and gauges bc animal ears don't stretch like that.
Untitled10_20200215170850.png

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the point of this thread to redraw the picture? Just looks like you drew humanoid rouge and called it a day
I actually don't mind the original's outfit much, it could work as an undercover/scouting outfit IMO. Or maybe a tomb raider style excursion? But i removed the weird hairstyle and gauges bc animal ears don't stretch like that.
Not bad!

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You did really good, dude! I honestly love how shiny and bright it looks! <3

• Agree
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

BigSIIIIIP

kiwifarms.net
eh true dat, i just thought she should be a bit skinny/thicc, added a one piece suit, and like long ass boots, thought the hair should be a bit curly n stuff. I didn't like how the artist made rouge look like an obese slob, and the ear plugs didnt look good imo. I could re-redraw my redraw, and maybe make it more original.

• Agree
Reactions: brutal poodle