Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

FluffyTehFennekin

Just what the doctor ordered
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306504
Haven't done one of these redesigns in a while. It's not that bad but for a graphic designer, the colours sure are blinding. DtM learn what colour theory is. I decided to lean more towards the Pinkie Pie/Derpy Hooves mix with being inspired by Vocaloid as a whole. And maybe a bit of gyaru fashion too.

Ignore the weird white line designs, just imagine they're some cybertech shit and not just so I was filling in the gaps.
Really cute!!! :heart-full:

• Feels
Reactions: Porca Puttana

Microondas

constant headache
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306504
Haven't done one of these redesigns in a while. It's not that bad but for a graphic designer, the colours sure are blinding. DtM learn what colour theory is. I decided to lean more towards the Pinkie Pie/Derpy Hooves mix with being inspired by Vocaloid as a whole. And maybe a bit of gyaru fashion too.

Ignore the weird white line designs, just imagine they're some cybertech shit and not just so I was filling in the gaps.
That's adorable! God, the design just needed some tweaks to look better, but DtM is so fucking lazy. This is great <3.

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1306504

It's so cute!

• Feels
Reactions: Porca Puttana

Avocado Toast

Home Wrecker
kiwifarms.net
Okay I haven't done one of these before so apologies if the formatting is wrong. I saw DtM's humanized Flick and wondered if you could make a chubby pear shaped Flick look good so I tried my hand at it and it kind of spiraled from there.

I more or less kept DtM's color pallet for Flick even though I'm not a huge fan of it.
flick2.jpg
flick.jpg

Hazel doesn't deserve what DtM did to her. She may have a unibrow but she deserves to look cute.
hazel2.jpg
hazel.jpg

And with Judy it's more a complete redesign than a redraw. Oops.
judy2.jpg
judy.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

hey. hey lois.
kiwifarms.net
Okay I haven't done one of these before so apologies if the formatting is wrong. I saw DtM's humanized Flick and wondered if you could make a chubby pear shaped Flick look good so I tried my hand at it and it kind of spiraled from there.

I more or less kept DtM's color pallet for Flick even though I'm not a huge fan of it.

Hazel doesn't deserve what DtM did to her. She may have a unibrow but she deserves to look cute.

Honestly, all your redesigns look super adorable! I'm in love with your design of Judy.

Mexican_Wizard_711

kiwifarms.net

The first two still look too man-ish even with the redesign tbh, although the last one is pretty neat.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

*holds out my follow* Here just fucking take it, managing to make her Hazel look good is enough for me. And your Flick redraw is kinda cute too!

• Agree
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

New Gridania

you can all stop staring now!
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me fellas, I can't draw for shit, but I really wanted to fix DtM's Hazel design.
tumblr_4d039ee290dc863970cba072e02dc14e_839c41a0_1280.jpg
IMG_20200522_125522 - Edited.jpg
Apologies for bad camera quality. Anatomy and fuckin' legs aren't my strong point, ugh.
Anyways, Hazel's track-suit came off as an athletic type of look, at least imo.

Edit: Here's the pigtail version, 'cause why not?
IMG_20200522_130631.jpg

Last edited:

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net

WXY

A Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me fellas, I can't draw for shit, but I really wanted to fix DtM's Hazel design.
Apologies for bad camera quality. Anatomy and fuckin' legs aren't my strong point, ugh.

'i cant draw for shit' LIES.. lies! these are so cute! seriously i love em. she still has the dorky face present in her real design but you made her sooo cute. i love the halfway up athletic top too. this is great!

Doctor Placebo

Marvel's Superior 2D Aryan Superwoman
kiwifarms.net

Hazel's lookin' good.

Why do Tumblr artists make every single character a bearded lady, regardless of gender? I thought that was a parody thing, but from what I've seen on this thread, it's completely accurate.

Jhonson Jhonson

Lord of the DISGUSTANG
kiwifarms.net
Hazel's lookin' good.

Why do Tumblr artists make every single character a bearded lady, regardless of gender? I thought that was a parody thing, but from what I've seen on this thread, it's completely accurate.
Because:
- They have a fetish about it
- They are themselves ugly and hairy
- They follow the last trend on Tumblr or they will be eaten by the others

Minxy the Jinx

Mental things is impor'ent
kiwifarms.net

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree