Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

RLHK

kiwifarms.net
So it has been a long while since I have posted anything in KiwiFarms, but I have decided to redraw three pictures relating to a show that I have been watching a lot recently. No disrespect towards the artists who created the original image as I meant to do this out of harmless fun. I believe the art that I redrew where from 2017 in the SJW art form and all of the artists here must have improved since then.

Though, the style of the image makes no sense without context, but I based it on their reactions to the pictures I used to redraw them all. I'll post the originals on the top and the image I made on the bottom.

Hetalia Redraw #3.PNG

Hetalia Redraw #1.PNG

Hetalia Redraw #2.PNG

Hetalia Kiwi Redraw's.png

(Edited: Just shuffled some of the words since grammatically it was off.)

Last edited:

RLHK

kiwifarms.net
Gosh, those were supposed to be Hetalia characters?
Kudos to you. I like your style, I feel like you'd be a great comic artist
Pretty much in this case and I believe at least all of them had the theme on being mostly right with the color palettes. As I made sure to use the official art of the characters to see if anything was off. Seems like most of the problem that relates with the three artworks (At least for me) is the OOC reactions that most of them were giving off.

Though hey, thank you so much kyoukasoya as that's a really sweet comment. Honestly, I have ideas in my head that I would like to try out (fan characters and original characters) though I can never execute them right without worrying about how OOC it is or how boring the comic ends up being. I gotta work on being more confident with this type of stuff and commit more often with my works.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Mao Hao Hao

Nyaaaa....
kiwifarms.net
Nami n Usopp.jpg
Was a very quick redraw, mostly wanted the characters to actually look like themselves again, plus play more into their personalities (Usopp is generally on the angry side of Nami, usually due to something involving accidental boob touching, so thats probably what happened here). Also removed all of the SJW touches, the heart is just plain now. I had a few issues though, like figuring out elbow positioning and one of Nami's eyes wouldn't go right.

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
Was a very quick redraw, mostly wanted the characters to actually look like themselves again, plus play more into their personalities (Usopp is generally on the angry side of Nami, usually due to something involving accidental boob touching, so thats probably what happened here). Also removed all of the SJW touches, the heart is just plain now. I had a few issues though, like figuring out elbow positioning and one of Nami's eyes wouldn't go right.
Nice redraw, fam!

Ice Mountain

Professional Vocaloid Fucker
kiwifarms.net
Alright...I really liked the concept behind this one. Post your morbidly obese catgirl to r/chonkers.

Additionally, just for shits n giggles, she is also now a regular of the Beauty Parlor.
View attachment 1364715View attachment 1364711
I really like how you kept the stretch marks in the redraw. It's realistic enough to make sense, and faint enough to not be horrible disgustingness like the original. She'd make an excellent board-tan (forum-tan?) for Beauty Parlour.

KatTheZodiac

The most problematic fave
kiwifarms.net
ValiDate amirite guys.

I found one character though who I thought was supprisingly cute, well at least she was for Validate standards. Turns out she was a guy.

I kinda redesigned her (him I guess) with that in mind. I'll admit, in the end she doesn't really look like him because I quit using a reference when it came to coloring but whatever.

Untitled172.png
EUOeZzqXsAA3aeQ.jpeg

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Validate redraw cause I was bored. This time it's Ashlie since (as far as I remember) noone tried to redraw her yet. She has one of the better designs (which doesn't say much), all I changed was that I made her look a bit more feminine.
1591992456902.png

1591992483826.png
vali1.png

(The earring' weird shape was intentionally because I couldn't decide what kind of earrings the the og artist intended to draw.)

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Validate redraw cause I was bored. This time it's Ashlie since (as far as I remember) noone tried to redraw her yet. She has one of the better designs (which doesn't say much), all I changed was that I made her look a bit more feminine.
View attachment 1371465
(The earring' weird shape was intentionally because I couldn't decide what kind of earrings the the og artist intended to draw.)
Hope you don't mind if I try rewriting her into an actual character!

Ashlie Kolum
24 - Female - Scorpio

Ashlie Kolum is a currently unemployed woman who makes most of her hard-earned cash off of gameplay livestreams, despite her persona as a rude and insensitive person, she genuinely is a nice person at heart and wants to push her old persona aside to start fresh. In her route, you can help her rehabilitate and show her fans that she isn't as mean as she seems!

- You can say whatever you want if nobody's looking.
- She drinks to forget but she always remembers.
- Who the fuck would sell their own bathwater?!

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
Decided to have a go at editing one of DTM's drawings while catching up on her thread.
DTM-Edit2.png
DTM-Edit.png

Obligatory stretch-marks-and-pride-buttons removal, naturally, but I also reduced the amount of unique colors in the palette so it isn't as eye-searing. A quick art lean adjustment and value check and cat-girl is good to go!

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Decided to have a go at editing one of DTM's drawings while catching up on her thread.

Obligatory stretch-marks-and-pride-buttons removal, naturally, but I also reduced the amount of unique colors in the palette so it isn't as eye-searing. A quick art lean adjustment and value check and cat-girl is good to go!
You had me at a chubby catgirl that didn't look like an ugly troon.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net

Good design, but it still bothers me that the ear tufts are gray instead of a color that complements the pink hair.