Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Porca Puttana

Ass Master, master of ass
peach_redraw.jpg
It's so much more pleasant on the eyes, wow it's beautiful

NoFeline

Xenic, adjectⅳe: denot㏌g the presence of bacteria
True & Honest Fan
I though I would give this one a go too since I actually liked a lot of what was already there. The art style is VERY visually interesting, absolutely not knocking that-- I just don't know why she was drawn as a bodybuilding dad with heart disease.
uglypeach.png
uglypeach edit.png

I was too horrified by the diabetic gangrene to not try to help this bitch
View attachment 1425786View attachment 1425785
Probably unpopular, but I'm not really even bothered they draw these characters with body hair or fixate on them not being conventionally attractive (which, I'm assuming is the intention even if the execution always sucks). There are plenty of good artists that draw sad normal-incredibly ugly characters and can make them beautiful subjects in their illustrations. It's never these kinds of artists to do it though. A lot of Tumblr/SJW art styles tend to miss the mark for me by making the characters unrealistically ugly while trying to pass it off as some type of "normal". They are unattainable ugly standards. You'd think the only people that exist are overly pretty Instathots or Quasimodos here in clown world going off current art trends. Not every female character needs to be a super model, I'd agree with the sentiment, but combating unrealistic beauty standards in art by drawing women as literal blob monsters is lunacy and even less true to reality.

When it comes to this person's art, their characters aren't even believably disfigured or mutated, they just erase any and all feminine traits and exaggerate things that would be considered unflattering to the point of it seeming fetishy. Are they intended to be troons? Because there is nothing biologically feminine about that character. This isn't even a passably hideous woman, which is the biggest detriment to the drawing and probably to the message they're trying to convey through their work tbh. If it is a troon then they should get cancelled like tranny Captain America, because in that context, this reminds me of that but actually worse. LOL

Blocky torso, bolt-on tits, broad shoulders, big hands and feet...goofy, out of place female head pasted on. I don't even care about the stretch marks or leg beard. They could draw all that over your character and it would be passably realistic in terms of what some "real" women look like assuming that's their point in drawing such things. Even without, your rendition is infinitely more "normal" compared to real women. The beast on the left is just a fucking creature.

Ranting aside, beautiful work btw! Your repaints are really nice.

chlorine

Internet Lumberjosh
I think someone else on this thread has done this one, but I wanted to give it a go, because they massacred my boy D:
View attachment 1438168
The arbitrary pride pins and vitiligo...
View attachment 1438170
Anyways, I tried my best. I know the hands are wack and a half. I'm working on it.
I think you made Flick look really cute! I also really like your art style. You can definitely draw hands infinitely better than I can, by the way. :lol:

chlorine

Internet Lumberjosh
I tried lmao
Wait a second, why is Haruhi in the original pic wearing a pin that says "non-binary" on it...with the trans flag on it too? The ace pin matches up with its flag, but why not the non-binary pin? :thinking:

EDIT: The character is Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club. I, being really tired right now, misread "I sure" as "Isuke"... :lol:

Last edited:

Someone's Account

kiryu's bara boobie ♡♡
Wait a second, why is Isuke in the original pic wearing a pin that says "non-binary" on it...with the trans flag on it too?
The character's Haruhi from OHSHC, who's just a chick with short hair. OP headcanoned her as those because "crossdress = trans/enby" :(

EDIT: the "Isuke" part is"I sure", OP just has bad handwriting lmao

chlorine

Internet Lumberjosh
The character's Haruhi from OHSHC, who's just a chick with short hair. OP headcanoned her as those because "crossdress = trans/enby" :(

EDIT: the "Isuke" part is"I sure", OP just has bad handwriting lmao
Lol, sorry on my end. I should've recognized it was Haruhi (especially from your drawing) but OP's drawing of her made her unrecognizable... :(