Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

chlorine

So where are you? It's been a little while...
kiwifarms.net
I tried lmao
Wait a second, why is Haruhi in the original pic wearing a pin that says "non-binary" on it...with the trans flag on it too? The ace pin matches up with its flag, but why not the non-binary pin? :thinking:

EDIT: The character is Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club. I, being really tired right now, misread "I sure" as "Isuke"... :lol:

Last edited:

Oscar The Garbage Grouch

TRASH MAN GARBAGE CAN
kiwifarms.net
Wait a second, why is Isuke in the original pic wearing a pin that says "non-binary" on it...with the trans flag on it too?
The character's Haruhi from OHSHC, who's just a chick with short hair. OP headcanoned her as those because "crossdress = trans/enby" :(

EDIT: the "Isuke" part is"I sure", OP just has bad handwriting lmao

chlorine

So where are you? It's been a little while...
kiwifarms.net
The character's Haruhi from OHSHC, who's just a chick with short hair. OP headcanoned her as those because "crossdress = trans/enby" :(

EDIT: the "Isuke" part is"I sure", OP just has bad handwriting lmao
Lol, sorry on my end. I should've recognized it was Haruhi (especially from your drawing) but OP's drawing of her made her unrecognizable... :(

HerbertWest

kiwifarms.net
I am new here on farms, though I've been lurking for some time in various threads. I browsed through the SJW "art" thread and found out about the Validate game and I hate the character designs as much as you do. So I've decided to do a redraw of one of them - the Inaya Saifi girl. The original design is just ugly, her face is too masculine. She has a square jaw and bushy unibrow, but I've tried to keep these features and simultaneously make her less ugly. I am new to digital art, so far I've only been doing traditonal and I know jack shit about shading and coloring in PS, but I hope my redraw is not that bad.

validate1.png

inaya vali.png

ikki

narcissistic sadistic yandere asmr x listener
kiwifarms.net
I think someone else on this thread has done this one, but I wanted to give it a go, because they massacred my boy D:
View attachment 1438168
The arbitrary pride pins and vitiligo...
View attachment 1438170
Anyways, I tried my best. I know the hands are wack and a half. I'm working on it.
holy shit, he's actually recognizable now. the glows near the eyes are a cool touch. nice job.👍

leadhanded

Graphite is firmly lodged in my palm.
kiwifarms.net
Something just looks wrong in this pic but I can’t tell what it is
View attachment 1443333
Maybe it’s the anatomy, idk
Look at those chicken legs, mans shaped like a fuckin' funnel.
Also the arms, whose arms do that? I dont even think fat people have arms that misshapen unless they're pushing quadruple digits.
Absolutely no neck on it either, the face/head just takes up the area where the neck should be. Or in this case a double chin.