Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Rubbermaid Eater

stupid dyke who posts things
kiwifarms.net

Smooth Brained

Cant think = no sad
kiwifarms.net
I really like how you drew them! (especially Avdol's afro) Their anatomy and style makes the characters identifiable.
Thank you! one of the biggest issues I have with art like this is that it simplifies too greatly without knowing WHAT to simplify. While a cartoony style can be as good (and sometimes be more interesting) than a realistic style, a lot of art I see from here and the SJW art thread (like the one I redrew) leave much to be desired. I assume it's the issue of parroting every other ugly art style before it in an attempt to coin a unique signature style, yet oftentimes the opposite is true.

admiral

So you want to become an elite businessman?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I saw this in the Skeleton art thread:
1594608107759.png

Honestly, I don't hate it. It's boring and unoriginal, but the character dynamics are interesting (Are they supposed to be male or female?!). I like the rough lineart.
Honestly It kinda made me think of Sixpack in drag. Being a big Ennis fan, I decided to whip up a quick, loving tribute. I tried to replicate the shading somewhat, since it resembles the "All Star Section Eight" artstyle. The other guy in my redraw (for the unenlightened) is Tommy Monaghan, another Ennis character. It's common knowledge that Ennis has a weird hateboner for superheroes and loves to make them look like immoral, disgusting assholes (except Superman).

They sort of look like they're going to a Halloween party.

Sixpack drag.png

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

froggogod

kiwifarms.net
My first contribution and of course it had to be DTM art
pasted image 0 (61).png
My first thought about that thing is "why the fuck did she ever think that it's decent enouugh to post this on internet?"
It's absolutely horrible, so I decided to write some of issues down and also meme a bit
Untitled37_20200715110454.png
After having second thoughts about this thing, I realised that the concept of supernatural girlfriends is actually half decent. I couldn't help myself but redraw it in a way, that doesn't hurt eyes of viewers and would be interesting.
Untitled36_20200714141943.png
I got rid of flashy colours and pure white background. I got rid of awful skin tones and replaced it with something more fitting for characters. The red dress was designed awfully, so I made it a bit more elegant and loose-fitting. The dark on the eyes are the eyeshadow and bags under her eyes, cuz she's and vampire and doesn't sleep much.
While drawing the feet of the werewolf girl, I had no idea what I was supposed to do. The feet on the original were looking fat and swelling, so I decided it would be better to just draw paws. I added the scratches on the neck and arms for it to have more character. Note the underboob lulz
My apologies for confusing language and some art errors that might have happened. English might be my second language, but my hate for awful art is the same as yours. I might pop up and redraw some more things later.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
At some point I’d like to do my own take on some of these (I have an idea for the cat cafe ones) but I’m leaving some more animal crossing Gijinka fuck ups here
008953E7-66C4-4920-BEFB-0808DFCD12EC.png
That face
9547407D-61BA-4696-865F-711D7C4F646A.jpeg
Design is decent considering the actual character looks like garbage but the shading is just gross.
EB31B3E5-BC6B-4AFD-8FAF-DAC94B6CC9C0.jpeg
Last one bc holy fuck it’s as bad as Axel

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At some point I’d like to do my own take on some of these (I have an idea for the cat cafe ones) but I’m leaving some more animal crossing Gijinka fuck ups here
View attachment 1450999 That face
View attachment 1451002Design is decent considering the actual character looks like garbage but the shading is just gross. View attachment 1451004Last one bc holy fuck it’s as bad as Axel
I lowkey like the idea of them being grandma sisters who work as mailwomen, but good fucking LORD the first design.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net