Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

chlorine

So where are you? It's been a little while...
kiwifarms.net

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net

eeeeeeeeeeeee_diot

it takes a really high iq to understand validate
kiwifarms.net
anoki redesign questionmark.png

Wanted to try out redesigning Validate characters, and who else to redesign than Anoki?
EYcaKmfWoAEWj6k.jpg
He's a chill gay dude who wants to make it big in the fashion industry, currently making cosplay stuff as a hobby and to improve his skills.

Edit: Fixed up the torso, just a little.

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
I found another case of tumblr face (hey that rhymed)
A23198FE-86A7-422F-AD6B-16249CB9BF76.png

That outfit is cute and fitting in character but god she’s got tumblr tard face and a stomach to match.
Also going back to this image:
C9ECDCBC-FE98-4030-82D2-E92E99E933C4.png
it is totally ineffective with her quirk. One of the draw backs of her quirk is she gets super nauseous. Her boots, arm gear and helmet are meant to help minimize the nausea by wrapping key areas where she would feel it the most. I can understand the belt and fingerless glove (her quirk works with all five finger tips) but nothing else makes sense.

Last edited:

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Soooo, someone made a "human" version of Tails from sonic.
View attachment 1471680
And of course, it looks nothing like him. He didn't even bother to give him yellow hair at the bare minimum, he just drew a random black kid with yellow shorts, plus blue wristbands for some reason, I can't explain. Tails never wears anything of the sort in the games. He even missed the single most important part of the character, his literal namesake, his two fucking TAILS.
The artist gave dumbass excuses like this when people tried (read: tiptoed around) criticizing him.:
View attachment 1471688
View attachment 1471696
View attachment 1471702
View attachment 1471697
The cowlick this person is referring to is this:
View attachment 1471699
It eventually got phased out as the series went on, but I digress.
Some jokers also came along, but regardless, he treated most criticism as harassment and hate.
View attachment 1471691
View attachment 1471704
And, as you can probably guess, people pointed this out, so the author went into full damage control mode.
View attachment 1471687
And of course they'd cry racism too.
View attachment 1471693
There's tons of asskissing in the comments from people who deliberately want to ignore how out of place this design is as well, because that's Twitter for you.
Listen I agree with the other farmers that this is a cute as hell design but it doesn't look like human Tails.
I present to you 15 minutes on my phone's touchscreen Tails:
20200725_232810.png

Adore the purple vs yellow contrast the original had, did my best to keep it in.

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Listen I agree with the other farmers that this is a cute as hell design but it doesn't look like human Tails.
I present to you 15 minutes on my phone's touchscreen Tails:
View attachment 1474022
Adore the purple vs yellow contrast the original had, did my best to keep it in.
There we go! I'm surprised this guy didn't include this in his design, he'd have gotten way less guff for it had he actually put in any effort into the design. all he had to do was at least make the hair yellow and add those weird anime bangs Tails has on his forehead in some way.
the original artist even went through with the whole 90s anime style too, it's not uncommon to see black characters with dyed hair from that era, or really, any anime era, but no, he chose to make his "human" version of Tails into the anime version of Little Bill.

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
Had to fix the nose since it didn't fit with the art style:
Good job on the edit, you made it very cute! The original nose is horrifying: even if the artist didn't want a pretty little anime nose, the darker shade and the lines running across the sides are too much.
In fact, I decided to give it an even smaller edit to see how it would look like with only changes to what I mentioned:
1595751639785.png
Unless I misunderstood the artist's intentions and she suffered from severe burns to her face, in which case, my bad.
Edit: I just saw that someone made this exact edit already in the SJW Art thread 🤷‍♀️ Oh well.

Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
So DTM posted a pair of lesbian (midget?) catgirls and I was compelled to give it a whirl.

Orquidia-Kitties4.jpg
The biggest issues were the colors (which I later realized were the lesbian pride flag,) the stiff poses and expressions, the unruly fat bellies, and the sketchy outlines. So my first instincts were to adjust the values and fix the silhouettes to make it less garish, more dynamic. I also gave them new outfits that flattered them a little better.
Orquidia-Kitties3.jpg

Orquidia-Kitties2.jpg
Then I did the lineart proper and boom, fixed it.
Orquidia-Kitties.png

Smooth Brained

Cant think = no sad
kiwifarms.net
Cruddy Homestuck art is a dime-a-dozen.
wuff_by_epsilonc_dbukvil.png
that cleft lip and facial hair *sigh*
marker-Recovered.png
The elephant in the room here is Nepeta's terrifying facial features. There's a lot wrong there-- the slanted mouth, the microcephaly and skull deformities (not to mention those massive horns), and the cleft lip (or a booger, not sure). Equius isn't doing too hot either, and the blue used in the tail, paws and gloves is the most saturated blue you can find and it's really distracting.

haudi

The croc gloves stay on during sex
kiwifarms.net
Cruddy Homestuck art is a dime-a-dozen.
View attachment 1486118 that cleft lip and facial hair *sigh*
The elephant in the room here is Nepeta's terrifying facial features. There's a lot wrong there-- the slanted mouth, the microcephaly and skull deformities (not to mention those massive horns), and the cleft lip (or a booger, not sure). Equius isn't doing too hot either, and the blue used in the tail, paws and gloves is the most saturated blue you can find and it's really distracting.
The way you drew that dude’s muscles. The simple poses. The simple, and well drawn, facial expressions.
Dear sir/madam/whatever, your art is *chef’s kiss*-never stop drawing and keep up the good work.