Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

gumi's warm piss

friendly sex-offender
kiwifarms.net
I hope that it's an improvement
sjwhatthefucky.png
sjwhatthefuck.png
I thought I would try to add parts of the first one's redesigns to my drawing or else I would just be drawing Harley and Ivy standing for no reason.
also, yes i know there are some spots not colored in i got lazy lmao my bad

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is from the Kelly Lenza/LividLipids thread, she draws women just as fat and almost as horrifying as she is. Kind of thought that this wasn't a mermaid but a sea slug at first. Apparently this character's name is "Buttahlove".
buddahlove.jpg
Here's my re-draw and honestly it could be better in terms of coloring. I'm better with traditional art so Kelly might actually have that over me. ;) And I didn't want to spent too much time on a lolcow related project. But here is my beautiful black merlady. She has abandoned her slave name of Buttahlove and is now Cypraea. She's still thiccc and fabulous but also classy and elegant.
Cypraea the Merlady.jpg
Actually, here's my lineart if anyone wants to take a crack at a better coloring job.
Cypraea the Merlady copy.jpg

Plant Eater

Semine Sandwico Velabatur
kiwifarms.net
Cruddy Homestuck art is a dime-a-dozen.
View attachment 1486118 that cleft lip and facial hair *sigh*
The elephant in the room here is Nepeta's terrifying facial features. There's a lot wrong there-- the slanted mouth, the microcephaly and skull deformities (not to mention those massive horns), and the cleft lip (or a booger, not sure). Equius isn't doing too hot either, and the blue used in the tail, paws and gloves is the most saturated blue you can find and it's really distracting.
MY CHILDREN! YOU SAVED THEM!
Bless your heart, young squire

HerbertWest

kiwifarms.net
This is from the Kelly Lenza/LividLipids thread, she draws women just as fat and almost as horrifying as she is. Kind of thought that this wasn't a mermaid but a sea slug at first. Apparently this character's name is "Buttahlove".
Here's my re-draw and honestly it could be better in terms of coloring. I'm better with traditional art so Kelly might actually have that over me. ;) And I didn't want to spent too much time on a lolcow related project. But here is my beautiful black merlady. She has abandoned her slave name of Buttahlove and is now Cypraea. She's still thiccc and fabulous but also classy and elegant.
Actually, here's my lineart if anyone wants to take a crack at a better coloring job.
Your merlady looks great!
Kelly's is definitely traced (from a photo of her blob body) and has also broken arms and a stroke face.

Belial

Just lurkin' along.
kiwifarms.net
Was bored and felt like coloring, so I had a go at this. The color scheme was the only thing I liked about the original so I kept it, but you did a much better job all around. I like how joyful and vibrant she feels, and that she's still pretty at a larger weight. (A thing so many of these SJW artists eternally fail to understand.)

ChubbyMermaid.png

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was bored and felt like coloring, so I had a go at this. The color scheme was the only thing I liked about the original so I kept it, but you did a much better job all around. I like how joyful and vibrant she feels, and that she's still pretty at a larger weight. (A thing so many of these SJW artists eternally fail to understand.)

Ooh, this turned out awesome!

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I expeceted this to happen, but did i need this recommended on my home page. This thread is moving up in the world!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBKM9mmrr88
Bitch can't even read the thread title which very clearly explains what the purpose of this thread is. Someone saw ugly ass art, and decided to redraw it to look less fucking ugly.

Edit: Honestly, I shouldn't be posting comments about the video while watching it, but I'm a fucking retard and I'll do what I want.
So, according to this cunt, it's perfectly fine to redraw/fix someone's art if you think the art is white washing and/or racist? It's either ALL okay, or NONE of it is okay.

Sluggs

Yare Yare that one is going in my cringe comp
kiwifarms.net
Bitch can't even read the thread title which very clearly explains what the purpose of this thread is. Someone saw ugly ass art, and decided to redraw it to look less fucking ugly.

Edit: Honestly, I shouldn't be posting comments about the video while watching it, but I'm a fucking retard and I'll do what I want.
So, according to this cunt, it's perfectly fine to redraw/fix someone's art if you think the art is white washing and/or racist? It's either ALL okay, or NONE of it is okay.
Exactly my problem with the video, she believes that its okay under certain situations, and the whole "Its unfair because this persons style is so different!" is retarded