Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

chlorine

レンとスティピー
kiwifarms.net
Everyone can have a different art style, but there's always room to improve. This thread exists to, at least, attempt to help these artists improve their art. I know that a lot of these redraws are shitposts, but a majority of these redraws are seriously trying to help these artists identify possible areas to improve. This is why I love this thread; a whole bunch of artists (and even users like me who can't really draw) are trying to help all of these artists improve their art style.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expeceted this to happen, but did i need this recommended on my home page.
SHE FELL FOR NATHAN PETER CHADWICK'S ACCOUNT?? :story: And tried to defend the art that was made my a troll to mock these hideous styles!

My sides are in fucking orbit. Get baited, dumbass.

Here's the account, she featured multiple edits from him and the whole account is a goldmine if you love watching people like her get baited and embarrass themselves. Most featured art is self-submitted.
1597546354683.png
1597546203598.png

1597546179690.png

Would love to make a thread for this account just to catalogue the crimge but he's been inactive for over a year, a modern tragedy.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SHE FELL FOR NATHAN PETER CHADWICK'S ACCOUNT?? :story: And tried to defend the art that was made my a troll to mock these hideous styles!

My sides are in fucking orbit. Get baited, dumbass.

Here's the account, she featured multiple edits from him and the whole account is a goldmine if you love watching people like her get baited and embarrass themselves. Most featured art is self-submitted.
View attachment 1523539View attachment 1523534
View attachment 1523533

Would love to make a thread for this account just to catalogue the crimge but he's been inactive for over a year, a modern tragedy.
Jesus, the non-existent self awareness...

HeyYou

All Troons Are Pedophiles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I expeceted this to happen, but did i need this recommended on my home page. This thread is moving up in the world!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBKM9mmrr88
So she doesn't want people correcting people's art and tagging them, but also doesn't want people correcting people's art and not tagging them? And also the fact that she clearly didn't recognize the Kill la Kill post was supposed to be correcting a horrendous art style into one that matches the actual show is just chef's kiss.

And then there's the typical "but editing someone's art to remove racism is totally okay!"

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I heard that she said that this forum is giving unsolicited advice and not notifying the original artist by tagging and ask permission.

I don't see any Tumblr artist that ask the manga artist some permission to fatten and darken the skin of a female lead character. They do it anyway.

It isn't unsolicited advice if we're not talking to the artists directly. But then she said "That's talking behind their back". They can go here if they choose to.

Ice Mountain

Professional Vocaloid Fucker
kiwifarms.net
I expeceted this to happen, but did i need this recommended on my home page. This thread is moving up in the world!
She said that fixing the drawings is 100% okay in cases of racial caricatures, right? So then what counts as one? Because that black chick with the yellow background that she showed looked awfully racist to me, with those fat ugly negro lips-- oh wait that's just the artist's style and I shouldn't judge them because of it? Damn, foiled again!

It also kills me that she tried to justify Rory's art as "just a different style uwu" too, since Rory is a relatively well-known problematic artist specifically because her art is nothing but fetishy caricatures.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
She said that fixing the drawings is 100% okay in cases of racial caricatures, right? So then what counts as one? Because that black chick with the yellow background that she showed looked awfully racist to me, with those fat ugly negro lips-- oh wait that's just the artist's style and I shouldn't judge them because of it? Damn, foiled again!

It also kills me that she tried to justify Rory's art as "just a different style uwu" too, since Rory is a relatively well-known problematic artist specifically because her art is nothing but fetishy caricatures.
Someone fixed Mei art that looks like a caricature of an asian in WW2, or something that resembles "Oi! Ching chang chong!".
It's in the first page and she ignored it right before the big lips one

Duck_Wellington_500

kiwifarms.net
I give my two cent here. Redrawing art is a good way to training up your fundamentals. You can do drawing breakdown and fix the fundamental issue like prespective and construction. And art style is NOT an excuse for having poor fundamental skill
ergojosh comment.PNG
Oh great, Another bad role model art youtuber supporting this video. Please note this is the same guy that said "You should not learn anatomy for drawing human." which is a big yikes.
Proof:

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
""Artists"" on youtube are all just vaguely craftsy normies, the obnoxious fag that brownnoses the school art teacher and then jerks themselves into a frenzy over being the best artist in a high school class of non-artists who don't want to fucking be there and aren't even trying. Their entire art education is from the public school system so they have zero concept of creativity and live and die off that embarrassing "all art is good art uwu" attitude that makes them terrified to offend or be offended.

Imagine the kind of raw unfiltered salt that you get sometimes when you try to give someone from deviantart a compliment sandwich or basic advice like "brush up on your [xyz] anatomy". That represents the vast majority of "artists" you will encounter in youtube comments. Just look at Angel Ganev's videos where he has his fans submit artwork to a dedicated discord channel for roasting-- these wannabe artfags will valiantly charge in to defend artists who WANTED to be roasted. All art is good! It's just their style!! You just want everyone to draw like you!!!

1597690581188.png

As for Josh that's a damn lie and he knows it. Not only do Angel and Challa paint over their fans' works, but there's also the series Paint Over Pals from Sinix Design that consistently gets 4 times the views his usual videos get when he isn't clickbaiting pretending he has invaluable exclusive advice or pretending he's going to shit on someone ex.: "DON'T MAKE THESE ART INSTAGRAM MISTAKES" which seems like it would be about harmful insta art trends/techniques but is actually about how to manage your social medias.

I think the most stupid video I saw from him is that you shouldn't try to learn how to draw the head from pinsta models because they make boring blank expressions. yeah, everyone knows when you're trying to learn how a face is constructed the first thing you should do is forget all of that and go straight for distorting it with facial expressions. :oops:

Plant Eater

Are Meme's Our Stolen Bye The Gays
kiwifarms.net
As if this one hasn't been done to death, since I don't have an original bone in my body. Plus, I need practice.
oh no oh no.png1200px-Sword_Shield_Team_Yell_Grunt.png

not a drawing of vriska for once.png

I'm not sure why there are random white splotches in the background of my art, it was all fine in the drawing program. Also, how funny that the only pose I've drawn for kiwi farms has someone holding a thing over their shoulder.

orelpuppington

kiwifarms.net
i was gonna post this in the sjw art thread because people keep redrawing this uzaki character but i didn't wanna clog it up so here is my "attempt" at an edit where i make the character look more like an adult.
Hana_Uzaki.png1ewfwef3.png

all i did was make the head smaller and i honestly think she looks more like a 20 yr old now. the big head made her look really weird.

WXY

kiwifarms.net
i was gonna post this in the sjw art thread because people keep redrawing this uzaki character but i didn't wanna clog it up so here is my "attempt" at an edit where i make the character look more like an adult.
View attachment 1535298View attachment 1535300

all i did was make the head smaller and i honestly think she looks more like a 20 yr old now. the big head made her look really weird.
while you had good intentions, just making the head smaller doesn't help because of the huge facial features, like the eyes and mouth. it ends up looking just as uncanny as the original.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is my redesign of Uzaki. Obviously, I don't have the typical anime style but in general, the biggest problem is her face. Eyes being too close to each other and kinda too big being most noticeable.
Gotten rid of the"one tooth" as well.
Looks pretty understandable, tbh! You didn't stray away from the source material and actually made her look decent!