Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
NoFeline could redraw her if he or she wanted to, I really like their art style! Celandine too!
Just a quick one if I had more time I'd probably polish it a bit more. Anyway not sure if I should post it here since the original art wasn't bad either.
miku.png

I changed the eye color because it was a bit dull with the brown ones.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a quick one if I had more time I'd probably polish it a bit more. Anyway not sure if I should post it here since the original art wasn't bad either.
View attachment 1547495
I changed the eye color because it was a bit dull with the brown ones.
Hatsune Mina if she was actually cute- you did great, dude!

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I look at art from the SJW thread and I just think: that is absolutely horrifying. But what if it were even more so? So I got lost in the thread and picked some random things to redraw badly.
1598860843274.png

1598863383384.png
1598860872994.png

1598865335527.png
1598860912827.png

1598866003176.png
1598860935065.png

1598866743977.png

This was a fun way to waste my time. I definitely recommend it.

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
DestinyToMoon has done this piece twice, and still can't seem to make the bodies distinct enough to actually be recognizable as the body types she says they are.
1599020650794.png
1599020570062.png
So I tried to make a quick redraw. I ran out of room for the square girl, but that's probably the more accurate one from Destiny's artwork anyway.
DTM-BodyTypes.png
And a version with the body shapes edited out, to actually look at the bodies without the obnoxious geometric guide:
DTM-BodyTypes2.png
I'm not sure if my attempt is any better, and they're definitely hastily drawn, but I'd like to think they're at least noticeably different from one another.

★ Lion ★

steven universe propaganda
kiwifarms.net

Anonmadapea

Just some grumpy ass bitch
kiwifarms.net
DestinyToMoon has done this piece twice, and still can't seem to make the bodies distinct enough to actually be recognizable as the body types she says they are.
So I tried to make a quick redraw. I ran out of room for the square girl, but that's probably the more accurate one from Destiny's artwork anyway.
And a version with the body shapes edited out, to actually look at the bodies without the obnoxious geometric guide:
I'm not sure if my attempt is any better, and they're definitely hastily drawn, but I'd like to think they're at least noticeably different from one another.
I know editing that kinda shit is a seriously tedious task. You did well with what you were given.
Remember you were working with crap to begin with and it's no easy task fixing it most of the time. Also pretty sure the shapes they were using arent even really body types so. 🤔 Not sure what the tumblrtard artist was thinking.

Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I know editing that kinda shit is a seriously tedious task. You did well with what you were given.
Remember you were working with crap to begin with and it's no easy task fixing it most of the time. Also pretty sure the shapes they were using arent even really body types so. 🤔 Not sure what the tumblrtard artist was thinking.
They aren't scientific, but DestinyToMoon's original illustration actually has a foundation in female body types. She tried to draw inverted triangle, apple, pear, hourglass, and spark plug. She also tried to make them all chubby on top of it 'cause that's just her Thing™, but being fat changes your body type since...y'know, hourglasses dip in at the waist. You might naturally have an hourglass, but if you're obese, you're gonna look more like a pear or spark plug.
1599272987474.png

Ultimately though everyone's shaped like humans so cartoons would do best to exaggerate the natural shapes into something more recognizable.