Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Plant Eater

Are Meme's Our Stolen Bye The Gays
kiwifarms.net
I'm back fixing my poor gal Miku. No idea why tumblrites latch onto her so often.
It isn't the worst, but it definitely strikes me as a pseudo-South Park kind of SJW style. Also, we love erasing asian people because they aren't pee-oh-sea enough! ;)

My art anatomy is still horrible, obviously. I never change.

miku.png

mikiwiku.gif

HeyYou

All Troons Are Pedophiles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm back fixing my poor gal Miku. No idea why tumblrites latch onto her so often.
It isn't the worst, but it definitely strikes me as a pseudo-South Park kind of SJW style. Also, we love erasing asian people because they aren't pee-oh-sea enough! ;)

My art anatomy is still horrible, obviously. I never change.

That shit is cute as hell, what are you talking about? Good sprite work.

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
Calling your rendition “ugly” is a touch too far but it is more technically challenged compared to the original.

It’s still good that you took on Fluffy’s challenge and I hope you learned a lot from the drawing experience! We all have to start somewhere

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Here’s an attempt

I’m still learning so feel free to critique.
The major issue that I'm seeing from your art is that the coloring.... isn't great, to put it mildly. Try to fill in all the blank spots so it looks cleaner and more put together.

It also looks like you might be pressing down hard on the paper with your crayon (? I assume?) and your pencil. Pressing down hard on the paper with a crayon can lead to uneven coloring, and lighter strokes with your pencil makes it easier to erase without leaving any marks behind. Try to keep your pencil/crayon/marker/whatever's pressure even and on the lighter side, as it'll make the picture look, again, cleaner and more put together.

This is more general art advice, but I'd also reccomend just sitting down and googling references to draw so you can get a better grasp on anatomy. It can be basic stuff like random stock photos of people or whatever you want, honestly. I promise, once you start getting the hang of drawing the human form it makes drawing SO much easier and it helps your stuff look better by miles. It'll be hard at first, but if you try to draw at least one thing every day or so, you'll see improvement! It helped me (though I'm defenitely still a beginner compared to a lot of people in here lol) and I'm sure it'll help you! Good luck on your art journey!!

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be honest: if we all agree to make fun of ugly art when it comes from other sites, and in a very blunt way too, I don't see why people here should be untouchable just because we're signed up to the same forum. And i don't just mean ugly art from the SJW Art thread, but the entire forum.
No I agree with your sentiment. I just felt like saying something encouraging. I’ll make fun of atrocious art when the artist clearly doesn’t give a shit and is stuck in their ways, not really when you can see the artist trying

Imo, I feel like if you’re gonna laugh at something, you should write something cleverer/funnier than “You just redrew it uglier.”
There’s no creativity in just saying something’s ugly. Add a little spice in there and make a fun metaphor or joke out of it.