Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Pina Colada

The boobs are back in town
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've put this piece off for so long, it's not even funny.
videl erasa orig.png
Videl and Erasa selfie redraw copy.jpg
This was a good perspective exercise given the context, although I still need more practice. I made Videl and Erasa (Videl's classmate) more expressive rather than just stare into the viewer's soul- now it looks like an impromptu selfie instead of two troons with microcephaly! It helps that my art style is kind of influenced by DBZ, especially when I draw eyes. 👀

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I've put this piece off for so long, it's not even funny.
What, that's supposed to be Videl? On what fucking planet?
They ruined my boy, Doppio so I had to draw him.*sigh*
I have no clue why a lot of artists just cut off the body like that.
Fuck, I forgot to flip the canvas. Sorry, if it looks wonky when you flip it :'(
Not bad, could use a bit more work on his right arm though. Something about it looks off.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, that's supposed to be Videl? On what fucking planet?
On the same planet where SJWs are all zoomers that think Mark "Satan" Hercule is a black man because they're fake fans who don't know Toriyama draws black people as gollywogs and are also too young to know about wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Randy Savage, Rick Flair, and all the associated famous wrestling tropes.
1600126006728.png
1600128016382.png
1600127984637.png

The whole thing started when the fandom gained a sudden influx of new people with the release of the Battle of Gods movie back in 2014. This was an absolute fucking nightmare. Shitst thou not I had to read posts with my own two eyes that were stapling slug-themed neopronouns onto Piccolo because he is a hermaphroditic space alien and therefore it is nonbinary and intersex erasure and therefore TRANSPHOBIA for Toriyama to give piccolo he/him pronouns. (:_(

So anyways these newbies all went to the wiki and found this picture on the left of Mr. Satan which was drawn by Toriyama and originally colored in physical medium, which is notoriously a PAIN IN THE ASS for skintones, and immediately went-- OH MY GOD!! TORIYAMA WHITEWASHED HIS OWN CHARACTER!! HEY EVERYBODY LOOK HOW MR. SATAN ORIGINALLY LOOKED!!
1600125055477.png
1600125528733.png

They don't even know that this was not his original appearance and in fact is a palette swap of his second chronological design...

Last edited:

Sì.

kiwifarms.net
I felt like redrawing bad art and making it even more ugly once again. This time featuring our dearest Luna Tiny and KiingCorobo.
horrifying.png

1600195399124.png
1600196274255.png

1600196248678.png
6.png

1600197166695.png
I wanted to make the last one look worse but it's really hard to do worse than the original. I don't think I succeeded :(

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
This is a very minor tweak, but the stiffness of the poses were killing me.
1600217119205.png
1600217205322.png
I left Rosalina alone since her pose was probably the least stiff, but if I'd done more I'd have liked to fix that weird tiny right arm of hers (our left, her right.) Peach's skirt bothered me too; it was such a weird length for a puffy princess skirt. The cinch makes it look like an onion. At least make it short and cutesy or long and matronly, don't half-ass the length and try to split the difference.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a very minor tweak, but the stiffness of the poses were killing me.
1600225775287.png
I really like what you've done here but no fault of your own they still look so...wrong. Besides their silhouettes being fucked I figured another one of the big reasons why they don't look like themselves is their facial features and personalities being off... Seriously, why did they look like they're about to punch each other?

I hope you don't mind if I just....
1600226943030.png
1600225775287.png
princess trio.png
I really tried with Rosalina's hair. Hopefully it looks a little closer to how you would expect her to

ezgif-6-0afc7755dec0.gif

Last edited:

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I really like what you've done here but no fault of your own they still look so...wrong. Besides their silhouettes being fucked I figured another one of the big reasons why they don't look like themselves is their facial features and personalities being off... Seriously, why did they look like they're about to punch each other?

I really tried with Rosalina's hair. Hopefully it looks a little closer to how you would expect her to

Wow!! That looks really good!! And I noticed that too, how everyone looked so judgey/mean in the original. I don't know why it is they do that, when they give friendly sweet characters these catty, bitchy expressions. Yours is so much more true to who the princesses actually are! I totally love it.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

New Gridania

Ret-art-ed
kiwifarms.net

Mind if I redraw this? I dig the outfits, and I wanted to draw them as they canonically look.
16003922191402490346281604993281.jpg
Edit: Sorry for so much posting. This thread gives me a lot of art ideas, haha.

Edit 2:
Screenshot_20200918-001534_ibisPaint X.jpg

Edit 3:
Untitled232.png

Last edited: