Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

FluffyTehFennekin

Good girl, M. a. a. D. Fennec
kiwifarms.net
Sorry I didn't do Ricardio like I said, but I did redesign this horrible Danganronpa fanchild FluffyTheFennekin posted on SJW Art and Extremes! I remade her into a Virtual Pop Idol because I thought the whole aesthetic was cute and "Candymaker" was too stupid of a talent.
View attachment 1663236
It’s a Vocaloid!!

Yukari Yakumo

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got bored, redesigned a redesign of Kaede Akamatsu. I wanted to give her a sort of 90's/Vaporwave aesthetic.
top 10 anime deaths.png

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think what I like most about these is that, rather than being re-redesigns of a character, you turn them into their own character completely.
It's really fun to experiment with what you can do with a design that has wasted potential.

Reactions: Chromeo

Ramen Timer

>tfw the time gears are missing
kiwifarms.net
Could you do your own take on Oliver? Since Oliver is a genderspeical, I assume doing a male and female version may be fun.

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could you do your own take on Oliver? Since Oliver is a genderspeical, I assume doing a male and female version may be fun.
Oh! I already did, well, a redesign of my friend's redesign of Oliver. In all honesty, I really liked redesigning her, well.. "redesigning" her. I mostly just took the original design and put my own spin on it.
WHORE WHORE WHORE WH.png

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1670025
Wanted to try redesigning the Kaede abomination just to see if it could work with few adjustments. I have no idea what the original was going for, so props to @Yukari Yakumo for somehow making it into an actually appealing design.
Ahhh!! This looks really cute!! I honestly love the vibe you were going for! Especially with the sweater and shoes! :optimistic:
Edit: I showed some friends your redesign and they really loved it! Nice job, my guy!

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is probably my most in-depth redesign yet, because she comes with a rewrite too!
women are not things.png

For my redesign of Tenko, she's going to retain her talent and style, but her personality will be much different. She's an experimental woman who believes in the ideology of destiny being pre-determined, so she's not afraid of what happens after death. She was sexually abused by her father as a child, which is why she has a distaste for men and is more of a pessimist than most. After reconciling with Saihara and the others, she manages to finally let go of her past and become more of a faithful person towards everyone. Basically? Tenko Chabashira is now a depressed artist with a passion for aikido, yet a past she refuses to let go of.

She's also straight lol

Ramen Timer

>tfw the time gears are missing
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, seeing @Yukari Yakumo do redesigns is making me want to try my hand at it. Might do Sayaka from DR1 as a sort of test. There's nothing wrong with her design, I just... wanna try my hand at my own interpretation. Granted, it won't be the absolute best, but still.
If you don't want to do the characters themselves, then try your hand at the ugly fan characters.