Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
kiwifarms.net
Another one today. This time i made another one of Lind's OCs, Charon. I think i made him too handsome, but you can go to the SJW art extremes to check the original. I still think he looks too much like a dad, but i still like it.

Might keep the work up tomorrow if i have time. I hope you enjoy it and you send it to StrawberryLind for feedback.
P01106-201434.jpg

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
I thought she was? Looking it up doesn't help because sometimes her hair looks red, but it could just be lighting?? I'm a little retarded, forgive me. Nevertheless, there's still plenty of redheads being turned black, just plain brunette, or even BALD:
View attachment 1702822

Personally I'm begining to wonder if someone has a really fucked up sense of humor since Ginger is an anagram of Nigger.

Last edited:

Hoodie

You're acting like a real McAsshole
kiwifarms.net
Looking back a few pages and I see the danganronpa redesigns makes me want to go find a really bad danganronpa oc and redraw them. It looks like a goldmine for hilarious SJW art

Yukari Yakumo

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looking back a few pages and I see the danganronpa redesigns makes me want to go find a really bad danganronpa oc and redraw them. It looks like a goldmine for hilarious SJW art
Just look up "Danganronpa OC" on Twitter. I'm sure you'll find a real good one.

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
kiwifarms.net
So I decided to redraw the Orquidiart /DtM Venezuelan Miku, but with classic Miku, because I liked the outfit and I'm kinda proud of this
1604608886236.jpeg.jpg
[/SPOILER/]

20201107_125505.jpg

Yes I know about thte paper, but I ruined mouth at the first attempt , and the eye - lip spare is too long XD
And the sketch, cause I like it
20201107_122057.jpg

Attachments

• 1604608886236.jpeg.jpg
    1604608886236.jpeg.jpg
    754.2 KB · Views: 47

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
So I decided to redraw the Orquidiart /DtM Venezuelan Miku, but with classic Miku, because I liked the outfit and I'm kinda proud of this
View attachment 1714139[/SPOILER/]

View attachment 1714141
Yes I know about thte paper, but I ruined mouth at the first attempt , and the eye - lip spare is too long XD
And the sketch, cause I like it
View attachment 1714144
Pretty dang good. I like the coloring specially. It's quite vivid.
Also, don't mull too much about ruining the paper. I do it every single time with the eyes or/and the mouth. If possible, use a rubber eraser since they are much better to erase (even if you have to rub it a lot) without fucking up the paper.

Miss_Injustice

kiwifarms.net
Pretty dang good. I like the coloring specially. It's quite vivid.
Also, don't mull too much about ruining the paper. I do it every single time with the eyes or/and the mouth. If possible, use a rubber eraser since they are much better to erase (even if you have to rub it a lot) without fucking up the paper.
Thank you for all kind words <333333333
。^‿^。
and yeah I use rubber, but I messed lineart (gel pen), Im too dumb to learn that never lineart lip with pen XD

Miss_Injustice

kiwifarms.net
Redraw of DestinytoMoon's/Orquidia-art's pumpkin girl from one of her stand-off comics.
View attachment 1710342

I really dislike how boring she looks compared to the scarecrow girl who's a bit (but not a lot) more detailed.

View attachment 1710359
For the base I used a similar body shape as Destiny did but I gave her a more form fitting/ pumpkin like outfit. This design would be a bit complicated to draw in a one off comic but as a stand-alone design I like her. In retrospect I'd give her different sleeves but that's not a big issue.
Ultimate waifu material

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
Thank you for all kind words <333333333
。^‿^。
and yeah I use rubber, but I messed lineart (gel pen), Im too dumb to learn that never lineart lip with pen XD
Hb pencil is the best. Since it's the hardest, it leaves little stain on the paper. it might be frustrating because it doesn't leave much of a mark, but it's the best for sketching because it's easy to erase. Afterwards, just go with a 2B or, like i do, a mechanical pencil to get the lines properly done and use different pencils accordingly.

Still, i'm a filthy noob and i tend to fuck up too often.

Miss_Injustice

kiwifarms.net
Hb pencil is the best. Since it's the hardest, it leaves little stain on the paper. it might be frustrating because it doesn't leave much of a mark, but it's the best for sketching because it's easy to erase. Afterwards, just go with a 2B or, like i do, a mechanical pencil to get the lines properly done and use different pencils accordingly.

Still, i'm a filthy noob and i tend to fuck up too often.
yeah For sketching use pencil <3

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
I only redrew this because I hate obesity and how much fat positive shitheads try to uglify mermaids by giving them the fat percentage of porpoises. I also can't stand the colour palette. Don't know why she has a fur cape on her, looks dumb.
View attachment 1713809View attachment 1713810
You know, I'm thinking with the fatness, tail color, and fur, the original might've been a seal mermaid? Or an attempt at a seal mermaid? Seals have that fur when they're little, and they're notoriously fat. Regardless, your redraw is so beautiful. I love the rendering, I swear I can feel the texture of her skin.

Malagor the dank omen

kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: NoReturn

Yukari Yakumo

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hoodie

You're acting like a real McAsshole
kiwifarms.net

Killer Chicken

huntards beware
kiwifarms.net
I did just that and I found some good ones that I might take a shot at once I'm done with the puppychan48 design

I wanna try redoing the SHSL copycat since it has some potential, but I've already got one in progress of a design from a few pages back so I gotta get around to finishing that one up :heart-empty: