Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
While not the most SJW art this Chibiusa was so sad that I had give it a go. I tried to do sort of combination of the picture and her canon design. Mostly I just tried to make the picture bit more dynamic and have perkier mood. So her clothes fit, she has happier expression, a pose, a simple background and little pit more fun details. Also While I didn't bother to add the hook and the tangling gem I did think pay attention that my version could work as a keyring. There is very little that pokes out and center of the mass should work out for nicely.
file_668de4bfee_original.jpg
chibiusa.png

Badonkadonk Trash

Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, whip, stir
kiwifarms.net
While not the most SJW art this Chibiusa was so sad that I had give it a go. I tried to do sort of combination of the picture and her canon design. Mostly I just tried to make the picture bit more dynamic and have perkier mood. So her clothes fit, she has happier expression, a pose, a simple background and little pit more fun details. Also While I didn't bother to add the hook and the tangling gem I did think pay attention that my version could work as a keyring. There is very little that pokes out and center of the mass should work out for nicely.
She's much better now! 😍

Malagor the dank omen

Professional crop ruiner and curdler of milk
kiwifarms.net
The expression is stellar and the colors are much more vivid. That's a really damn nice job

Chromeo

Put a record on
kiwifarms.net
The colors stand out way better. Especially for simple printing, cel shading is the way to go. The border around the heart is thin, though, and if it's where the jump ring would go I'd think a larger bump for a hole to be punched without touching the design, or just a thicker external border, would be a good idea, whether or not the keyring is drawn in (which is fine, I wouldn't draw it either since I know the redesign isn't actually gonna be made into an IRL keyring.)

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
The colors stand out way better. Especially for simple printing, cel shading is the way to go. The border around the heart is thin, though, and if it's where the jump ring would go I'd think a larger bump for a hole to be punched without touching the design, or just a thicker external border, would be a good idea, whether or not the keyring is drawn in (which is fine, I wouldn't draw it either since I know the redesign isn't actually gonna be made into an IRL keyring.)
Great points. I did the boarder kinda early as a tool to to get feeling for the colours and if I wanted to put more elements to break the heart shape like in the original. I didn't like how it was handled there but in general I do like when people play with panels and frames. I considered making the heart outline more like a jewellery or a picture frame and having a bow on bottom. So I knew the border was pit too thin but I intend to return and make it right size after those changes and adding the hanging pits. Unfortunately this is just a KiwiFarms redraw so I run out of steam and left it as it was after colouring. There is only so much effort I'm willing to put in these when I can't show them of anywhere else. Still fun and educational stuff.

Rubbermaid Eater

sjw arts and extremes fiend
kiwifarms.net
1605651866581.png

Decided to throw my shitty work out in the ring, sorry for it being kinda messy
I dont think the "redesign" really fits Draculauras personality too much, she seems more shy while Drac' is actually pretty energetic and cheerful in the movies/show
Although I do like how the clothes in the redesign kind of remind me of the Lolita style (shown in the bottom left corner)

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
What is original picture ?
captain-marvel-indegenous-comic-book.jpg

I redrew that hideous Captain Marvel thing.
If you're confident enough to go after somebody's art and skills, you should at least show you are slightly better. What you did is as mediocre as the original, just in style of DC Titan's cartoon. You didn't even notice that humans don't hold phones like her. Tho kudos for batman's crest on her chest.

Cap Mari.jpg

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741143

If you're confident enough to go after somebody's art and skills, you should at least show you are slightly better. What you did is as mediocre as the original, just in style of DC Titan's cartoon. You didn't even notice that humans don't hold phones like her. Tho kudos for batman's crest on her chest.

View attachment 1741146
im wheezing over the og pic badness for like 3 minutes XD

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741143

View attachment 1741146
I won't say you don't have a point, that I do need to work on my stuff. I was focused way more on making a satire and capturing the resting bitchface of the character than that. I could have done a better job, yes.

Last edited:

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
im wheezing over the og pic badness for like 3 minutes XD
Whole story is a goldmine mess on many levels.

I won't say you don't have a point, that I do need to work on my stuff. I was focused way more on making a satire and capturing the resting bitchface of the character than that. I could have done a better job, yes.

Excuses excuses. It doesn't read as satire at all, so were I you, I'd concentrate on getting good art first and then adding flourishes like funnies.

What issue did this panel appear in?

Last weeks one shot (?) Marvel's Voices Indigenous (yeah, that's the title). You'll find a copy on https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/marvels-voices-indigenous-voices-2020/1
It's a kind of comics in the recent vein of school if thought that inly people with lived experience can talk about minorities, so they took a bunch of indigenous Americans with names like "badger water" and produced a bad bad baaaad comic book about native American heroes. It's bad, because clearly none of the authors have lived experience of superheroes. Just saying.

This is the page it shows all the terrible men who she is supposed to drop. Not the gang that attacks her next page, but men who were texting her.
Screenshot_20201122-135847_Chrome.jpg

I will just say that the artist must have artritis or something, because people really don't hold smartphones like that.

• Lunacy
Reactions: NoReturn

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
kiwifarms.net
So I redrew that Bruno x Furry OC picture, with Abbacchio as a groom, because I love Bruabba and the best mom deserved better

Attachments

• 20201122_133329.jpg
    20201122_133329.jpg
    1,015.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201122_130759.jpg
    20201122_130759.jpg
    776 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Revo and Dolvujo

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Whole story is a goldmine mess on many levels.

Excuses excuses. It doesn't read as satire at all, so were I you, I'd concentrate on getting good art first and then adding flourishes like funnies.

Last weeks one shot (?) Marvel's Voices Indigenous (yeah, that's the title). You'll find a copy on https://readcomicsonline.ru/comic/marvels-voices-indigenous-voices-2020/1
It's a kind of comics in the recent vein of school if thought that inly people with lived experience can talk about minorities, so they took a bunch of indigenous Americans with names like "badger water" and produced a bad bad baaaad comic book about native American heroes. It's bad, because clearly none of the authors have lived experience of superheroes. Just saying.

This is the page it shows all the terrible men who she is supposed to drop. Not the gang that attacks her next page, but men who were texting her.
View attachment 1742766
I will just say that the artist must have artritis or something, because people really don't hold smartphones like that.
Not to mention her face looks crooked.

Dysnomia

Active Shooter
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1741143

View attachment 1741146

Much better. The original has her looking like a neanderthal. Because all women look like that right? :roll:

Also, now her boobs look like boobs and not Abby's TLOU2 pecs.