Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Badonkadonk Trash

Stir, whip, stir, whip, whip, whip, whip, stir
kiwifarms.net
I feel like redrawing this.
20201122_144443.jpg

98567A10-CED5-42C5-94C8-388B4AEE4342.png

And seriously, who the fuck is this character?

Ramen Timer

>SU Profile Picture
kiwifarms.net
Haha, yeah sure.
Id have figured shoehorning cap marv into everything including the aboriginal voices comic was indicitive enough of her white savior status.
Why cant the POC characters stand on their own?
Because they're forgettable in their own right.

threebeanrice

happy hOwOdays
kiwifarms.net
I feel like redrawing this.
View attachment 1743245
View attachment 1743246

And seriously, who the fuck is this character?
Honestly, I don't give a shit what kind of flag headcanons people attach, as long as its remotely on model and partially in character. Make Denki an AFAB genderfluid grey aplatonic pansexual demiboy for all I care, but if you can't respect the personality or design, do you even like them?
IMG_20201122_233219.jpg

Miss_Injustice

Jonathan x Dio cult worshipper
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I don't give a shit what kind of flag headcanons people attach, as long as its remotely on model and partially in character. Make Denki an AFAB genderfluid grey aplatonic pansexual demiboy for all I care, but if you can't respect the personality or design, do you even like them?
View attachment 1744122
if this is yours art I love you for using the Horikoshi (bnha author) artstyle <3

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
kiwifarms.net
Much better. The original has her looking like a neanderthal. Because all women look like that right? :roll:

Also, now her boobs look like boobs and not Abby's TLOU2 pecs.
The originals have too little forehead for the rest of the face, they look like they have anencephaly or are in a Tim B^Uckley cartoon.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
The originals have too little forehead for the rest of the face, they look like they have anencephaly or are in a Tim B^Uckley cartoon.

TBH first thing that popped my mind was black albino with less skull.

3e84e362453d023d6d801a80fdfa349a.jpg

What I'd guess the artist tried to go for was native american phenotype that's closer to easter asian than maya or aztecs.
And it gets weirder when you look her up and realise every single art she does is obvious self portrait.

Screenshot_20201123-154433_Instagram.jpg

Either way an absolute fail.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I gave myself a bit of challenge with these redraws. Keep the tumbler art style unchanged but see if you can make something nice out of it. Not sure if succeeded but I tried. Basically I consecrated on making the character designs to make more sense and be give out a consistent vibe.

Spike I mostly just tried to make him look more like a normal kid and give him less nauseating colors. Instead of overalls he has t-shirt and jeans and got rid of the thing in his hair. His jacket is now fully red, hair less statured shade of blue and generally the color balance is a lot less toddler. Not sure if I got him teenager but I can see a tween boy wearing the new look.

With Helena I went with her bizarre hairstyle and so tried to make her look like a tomboy that wants to stand out as unique. She now has very strong and bold contrasting colors but clothes themselves are mainly practical. I didn't do princess stuff as I just didn't see it fitting but still tied to keep some girlyness in there.

Oh both them got noses because I don't think lack of them was bringing in anything.
spike.jpg

helena.jpg
other town.png

Ramen Timer

>SU Profile Picture
kiwifarms.net
I gave myself a bit of challenge with these redraws. Keep the tumbler art style unchanged but see if you can make something nice out of it. Not sure if succeeded but I tried. Basically I consecrated on making the character designs to make more sense and be give out a consistent vibe.

Spike I mostly just tried to make him look more like a normal kid and give him less nauseating colors. Instead of overalls he has t-shirt and jeans and got rid of the thing in his hair. His jacket is now fully red, hair less statured shade of blue and generally the color balance is a lot less toddler. Not sure if I got him teenager but I can see a tween boy wearing the new look.

With Helena I went with her bizarre hairstyle and so tried to make her look like a tomboy that wants to stand out as unique. She now has very strong and bold contrasting colors but clothes themselves are mainly practical. I didn't do princess stuff as I just didn't see it fitting but still tied to keep some girlyness in there.

Oh both them got noses because I don't think lack of them was bringing in anything.
I think Helena was supposed to be an Eleven type of character which explains the girly outfit.

The star leggings were stupid though, I'll admit that much

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I think Helena was supposed to be an Eleven type of character which explains the girly outfit.

The star leggings were stupid though, I'll admit that much
I haven't seen Stranger things but guessed as much. I did pondering if I wanted to do something like eleven and/or go with the girly but as she has more adult body and is show to be lusting I thought this would be less creepy. Like I said not sure if I succeeded in my aim but thought Kiwi Farm could still get something out of it. At least make fun of my attempt.

Personally I thought the shorts were more stupid. Don't get me wrong I also dislike the leggings. They look ugly and clash with general color scheme but shorts made no sense. She is already wearing something that hides her underpants and the skirt is fairly long. The shorts are no way practical or look cool so why?

Ramen Timer

>SU Profile Picture
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen Stranger things but guessed as much. I did pondering if I wanted to do something like eleven and/or go with the girly but as she has more adult body and is show to be lusting I thought this would be less creepy. Like I said not sure if I succeeded in my aim but thought Kiwi Farm could still get something out of it. At least make fun of my attempt.

Personally I thought the shorts were more stupid. Don't get me wrong I also dislike the leggings. They look ugly and clash with general color scheme but shorts made no sense. She is already wearing something that hides her underpants and the skirt is fairly long. The shorts are no way practical or look cool so why?
I see your point.

Another thing I'd like to mention is, why didn't he make it so that the police guy was Spike's father rather than some random gay tranny? Kind of a missed opportunity for a father-daughter relationship going on there, especially when he looks like one of the "oldest" of the MCs.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net

I was honestly quite unhappy how Helena turned out so I went re-drawed my re-draw. Now this version is much closer to her original color and clothes but general style has changed. No longer a toddler choosing her own clothes for the first time, she into 50's fashion. Taking advance of all the fun the style has to offer, I took as much I could from the original trough that. She has large cat eye classes, beehive bun, bell skirt and pumps. Still bit of an awkward looking girl as I understood that being a point to contrast her powers but now at least looks like an adult with unusual style rather than mentally challenged child with boobs.
helena.png