Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Lapis Lazuli

Tried to use the ocean as a elevator once
Are any of the other people here in the mood to draw a less sexualized and less stereotype-caricature-ish version of the Corona-Chan that this image features?
It's not really SJW, so you may be better asking someone else.

Yukari Yakumo

Battle Tendency is the best JoJo part
True & Honest Fan
Are any of the other people here in the mood to draw a less sexualized and less stereotype-caricature-ish version of the Corona-Chan that this image features?
What's wrong, Anon? Don't you like big tiddies?

Chromeo

Put a record on
Less sexualized and less racist, got it.
1607554662191.png

Now woman is covered, even eyes shaded, is very halal and pleasing to Allah (PBUH). She's even an ughyur, one of those muslim Chinese people that's getting carted off to camps and slaughtered. Soon the world will be free of coronachan. <3

I'm kidding bruh but this is a thread to redraw SJW art, mostly the stuff featured on the SJW Art and Extremes thread. But they already told you that before my smartass got here so eh. You know.

The very concept of making the virus into an anime girl is already weeaboo-coomer insanity. Why bother making it less sexual?

Yukari Yakumo

Battle Tendency is the best JoJo part
True & Honest Fan

Lapis Lazuli

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.
Did another of the Danganronpa OCs. This one's the SHSL DJ, daughter of Byakuya Togami and Leon Kuwata, somehow.
With a lot of these, I really like the idea of their SHSL talent, but it doesn't show in their designs the way it usually does somehow with the actual Danganronpa characters. Sometimes it's subverted, but generally you can get some idea of their talent by looking at them.
1607730591840.png
I decided to make her a Eurobeat/trance DJ, so I kept the pleated skirt but made it more like one of Hinoi Team's costumes, kept the spiky eye makeup but made it into shades, made the rainbow bead earring into a necklace, replaced the socks with those fluffy raver legwarmers, made the crown into a spiky blonde updo to kind of keep the idea of the crown but more in line with the raver design, and swapped the boots for heels. Gave her some headphones and a soundwave design on her shirt (Cyberdog has a few like that) for her SHSL talent.
And made her look less shy and more haughty - she's a Togami heir, after all, so I see her like a spoilt rich girl who's maybe had classical musical training, but is rebelling a bit while still using her musical talents, can afford all the best equipment for her decks and the like. I could picture Byakuya Togami saying "No daughter of mine is going to play that mindless electronic noise, and after we spent all that money on your violin lessons!"

redrawshsldj.png

Vihainen Suomalainen

 Perkele!  ✦✧⋆•Certified dick slut of Blitzø•⋆✧✦
Why are Americans the worst artists in the world?
Miss Major.png

Don't worry fam. I gotchu. 👌

Less sexualized Korona.png

Op, in the most humblest ways I say to you; no one gives a single fuck.
Also I'm not making a better picture because I don't give a single fuck about Korona chan

Lapis Lazuli

Did another of the Danganronpa OCs. This one's the SHSL DJ, daughter of Byakuya Togami and Leon Kuwata, somehow.
With a lot of these, I really like the idea of their SHSL talent, but it doesn't show in their designs the way it usually does somehow with the actual Danganronpa characters. Sometimes it's subverted, but generally you can get some idea of their talent by looking at them.
View attachment 1782694
I decided to make her a Eurobeat/trance DJ, so I kept the pleated skirt but made it more like one of Hinoi Team's costumes, kept the spiky eye makeup but made it into shades, made the rainbow bead earring into a necklace, replaced the socks with those fluffy raver legwarmers, made the crown into a spiky blonde updo to kind of keep the idea of the crown but more in line with the raver design, and swapped the boots for heels. Gave her some headphones and a soundwave design on her shirt (Cyberdog has a few like that) for her SHSL talent.
And made her look less shy and more haughty - she's a Togami heir, after all, so I see her like a spoilt rich girl who's maybe had classical musical training, but is rebelling a bit while still using her musical talents, can afford all the best equipment for her decks and the like. I could picture Byakuya Togami saying "No daughter of mine is going to play that mindless electronic noise, and after we spent all that money on your violin lessons!"

View attachment 1782698
Pretty decent so far. My only suggestion is that Danganronpa outfits tend to be school outfits, so maybe you could fuse it with a traditional japanese school girl outfit?

big potato

A potato-shaped friend
The redraw bug bit me again but I didn't have the time to do a full piece, so I hope this sketch will suffice!
1608048563958.png
redraw.png

Haven't drawn vocaloids since I was a little potato, but seeing the triple baka trio all mangled like that inspired me to fix them...

Chromeo

Put a record on
Cartoon Network made another shitty PSA. So I made another shitty PSA of my own.

1-2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21-22.jpg

Now I'm not a fan of they/them pronouns, not a fan of Shep as a character, AND not a fan of pushing this junk onto kids, but if they're gonna do it, could they at least do it in a way that's entertaining? Use actual characters the kids will recognize, make it enjoyable, and for the love of God don't insert your shitty OCs in there just to pad it out.

Also, in the thread for the CN nonsense @verygayFrogs actually tagged me waiting to see my version and I just want to say I love you Kiwis. :feels:

Lapis Lazuli

Cartoon Network made another shitty PSA. So I made another shitty PSA of my own.

Now I'm not a fan of they/them pronouns, not a fan of Shep as a character, AND not a fan of pushing this junk onto kids, but if they're gonna do it, could they at least do it in a way that's entertaining? Use actual characters the kids will recognize, make it enjoyable, and for the love of God don't insert your shitty OCs in there just to pad it out.

Also, in the thread for the CN nonsense @verygayFrogs actually tagged me waiting to see my version and I just want to say I love you Kiwis. :feels:
Wait, who's that Shep dude from? Haven't been watching much cartoons, sorry.