Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Lapis Lazuli

Tried to use the ocean as a elevator once
Shep is from an episode in Steven Universe Future, the last set of episodes of Steven Universe that take place after the movie. They're the new person dating Sadie, who she met offscreen at some point between the old series and the new one.
So interracial lesbians, got it.

Shep kinda looks like a dude, yet Shep's voiced by a woman. And of course, the comment section is clamouring about the RePrEsEnTaTiOn.

Neoguri Ramyun

I'm giving everyone r-word pass
I really wonder how they translated that into languages that don't have "they/them".
Fun Fact:
In my local language (Polish) the nb people have a few Polish translation for they/them which I saw on web
* ''x'', or ''o'' letter eg: I'm gonna show you on few Polish verbs
Wyspałem (masc), Wyspałam (fem), If we use these we have a Wyspałxm, or Wyspałom- get enough sleep in english
or second expample
Obejrzałam (fem), Obejrzałem (masc), we have a Obejrzałxm and Obejrzałom- Watching in english
And we have a more popular thing aka: mixing both/ alternating use female and male pronous \

To be honest the "wyspałom/obejrzałom'' thing is really eye distracting and grammatically bad. It looks for me kinda infatilizing/not serious

Fat Varg Vikernes

varg IS a lolcow
His fuckin face pissed me off
Theres also black L in the original but I didn't even want to bother with the colors smh
Screenshot_20201216-221054_ibisPaint X.jpg
20201216_221117.png

IIRC, in the spanish dubs they avoided pronouns as best as they could but Stevonnie still was regarded as female.
Since a few years ago there was a push from SJW retards to push gender neutral pronouns (even tho they already exist in Spanish, known as masculine neutral and feminine neutral, as well as some other neutral pronouns that were seen "too gendered" to be used) of their kind like "elle". The wider population laughed at them like retards and the language academics didn't bent the knee for them.

That aside, Spanish is a very heavy gendered language and it surprises me that they managed to avoid pronouns. I might need to look this up for the sake of research, because they might have created an unholy abomination.

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
Since a few years ago there was a push from SJW retards to push gender neutral pronouns (even tho they already exist in Spanish, known as masculine neutral and feminine neutral, as well as some other neutral pronouns that were seen "too gendered" to be used) of their kind like "elle". The wider population laughed at them like retards and the language academics didn't bent the knee for them.

That aside, Spanish is a very heavy gendered language and it surprises me that they managed to avoid pronouns. I might need to look this up for the sake of research, because they might have created an unholy abomination.

Just as a heads up, I was talking about the latin dub. No idea what's going on in Spain. While the dubbing studio didn't use "elle" (I'd gag lol), it's still very possible to use a language that avoids gendered words. It's just somewhat convoluted.

Like "Estoy apurada" (female form adjective) turns into "Tengo prisa" and so on.

Smooth Brained

Cant think = no sad
His fuckin face pissed me off
Theres also black L in the original but I didn't even want to bother with the colors smh
View attachment 1793745
Thank you for this fix, but you should have fixed his horrific pig nose! :(

Also, L being drawn as black is really such a bad design choice. While I don't care that much about a little blackwash in the case that the art is good and it makes sense , L is the worst character to do this to. His exaggerated paleness is a major characteristic in making him look like a weird eccentric gremlin, which was the intention for his character to begin with. Dark circles under the eyes just don't show up as much on black skin.

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
Cartoon Network made another shitty PSA. So I made another shitty PSA of my own.

Now I'm not a fan of they/them pronouns, not a fan of Shep as a character, AND not a fan of pushing this junk onto kids, but if they're gonna do it, could they at least do it in a way that's entertaining? Use actual characters the kids will recognize, make it enjoyable, and for the love of God don't insert your shitty OCs in there just to pad it out.

Also, in the thread for the CN nonsense @verygayFrogs actually tagged me waiting to see my version and I just want to say I love you Kiwis. :feels:
Fantastic job as always!

Hongourable Madisha

You see, some of us don't know English properly.

Also, L being drawn as black is really such a bad design choice. While I don't care that much about a little blackwash in the case that the art is good and it makes sense , L is the worst character to do this to. His exaggerated paleness is a major characteristic in making him look like a weird eccentric gremlin, which was the intention for his character to begin with. Dark circles under the eyes just don't show up as much on black skin.
It's an interesting art challenge, to make a black character look washed-out and like a weird eccentric gremlin. Maybe make his eye bags more exaggerated or puffy, or red-rimmed to look tired.
It could be done if you think about how being tired and washed-out looks on black skin, as opposed to just replicating how it looks on white skin. Black people do get dark circles but also the tone kind of changes, make his complexion more desaturated and ashy.
Actually they could use that slightly greenish, wan tone that you see Tumblr artists use when they're trying to draw normal black people but fail and end up drawing monstrous looking things.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
Is that pronounceable at all, or is it the same as English speakers forcing x's on Spanish words, when Latinos themselves hate it and can't say it out loud?
The Game Awards had a segment on "Latinx in gaming", where they had to butcher the spanish pronunciation and say Latin-X to even be able to say it.

Just to hammer in that it's a gringo invention, it's unpronounceable in Spanish :story:

Just as a heads up, I was talking about the latin dub. No idea what's going on in Spain. While the dubbing studio didn't use "elle" (I'd gag lol), it's still very possible to use a language that avoids gendered words. It's just somewhat convoluted.

Like "Estoy apurada" (female form adjective) turns into "Tengo prisa" and so on.
Still, there is so much that you can do that way. Sooner or later you will run into the inevitable crux of using pronouns and also gendered adjectives/sustantives like "bueno" or "bonito". Still, i will take a look and evaluate their work. I'll try to get plastered while i do it.

This so much. The paleness and his clothes really give off a terribly disheveled and unkept look which gets even more accentuated with his diet habits and overall weird behaviour.

Chromeo

Put a record on

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do Stevonnie's pronouns even get used very often in the show? The only time I can even think of when someone says they/them for Stevonnie is in Bismuth Casual, when Pearl's cheering after Stevonnie wins a roller-skating competition. I can't think of another instance where anyone really refers to Stevonnie that way.