Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

Redesigned one of those fankids that was posted in the SJW Art thread. This time I decided to work with the initial next gen idea and see what I could do.
kyoko yasuhiro next gen wip.png
1609696064146.png
I decided to remove Celestia from the equation and focus more on the Kirigiri and Hagakure pairing, as odd of a combination as it is. Hair color and eye color were lifted from Kirigiri's sprites, while the skintone was lifted from Hagakure's sprites. I'll probably redo this some time in the future and add on to her hair and whatnot.

swingbatta

aaaaaaaaaa
aparently the artist that drew black L also draws vaguely puke brown misa.
Fine, I guess ill draw misa black but if you bother to change her skintone you may as well change her hair texture so it doesn't look like you darkened a white character without though- oh

Black Misa would actually be a really fun way to play with hairstyles. Falls, braids, buns, and wigs would all work so well with her fashion, and I'm disproportionately angry the original didn't even try.

1609698172668.png

1609698215004.png

big potato

A potato-shaped friend
Got a new tablet recently and what better way to test it out than to redraw some dumb fanart?
I mostly did this one because I liked the idea of her wearing these big, circular glasses.
1610042965047.png
1610043015725.png

I don't really get the trend of making peridot's triangular hair a head covering (other than oppression points), I've certainly never seen one jut out at the sides like that. I just gave her some hairbuns because I think it gives the same kind of alien look, I had no chance actually drawing her normal hair. Also loose socks to imitate her boots. Other than that, she's just a weird little autist.

Also, that muslim girl is wearing clothes that are way too tight, not even vaguely modest...

Yukari Yakumo

Battle Tendency is the best JoJo part
True & Honest Fan
Got a new tablet recently and what better way to test it out than to redraw some dumb fanart?
I mostly did this one because I liked the idea of her wearing these big, circular glasses.
View attachment 1836408
I don't really get the trend of making peridot's triangular hair a head covering (other than oppression points), I've certainly never seen one jut out at the sides like that. I just gave her some hairbuns because I think it gives the same kind of alien look, I had no chance actually drawing her normal hair. Also loose socks to imitate her boots. Other than that, she's just a weird little autist.

Also, that muslim girl is wearing clothes that are way too tight, not even vaguely modest...
Well damn, looks like I have a new waifu. :semperfidelis:

View attachment 1836408

I really like your version but I think it's bit too far from Peridot. It's "I get who it is when pointed towards SU but without hints I wouldn't have guessed" situation. I don't think she needs much tweaking but pit more Peridot elements would make her more recognizable. She should have little more green on her clothes and the puns should lower so her head triangle would be right side up. Otherwise great job, I especially like the green tinted classes and the little kiwi on her shirt.

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
View attachment 1836408

View attachment 1836408

Cuuuute!! LEAGUES better than the original!! ❤❤❤

Neoguri Ramyun

No.1 Dazai Osamu simp
just a my (amateur) redraws compilation made for fun and practice
( I swear, this is kinda fun)

1610630490141.png
1610630552602.png
20210111_190654[1].jpg

I tried to reference to his characteristical dance and y2k (2000's), and indie aesthetic
IMG_20210111_190900_475[1].jpg
IMG_20210111_190932_507[1].jpg
1610630953903.png
1610631055156.png

I only changed the pose and added a small situation (waiting to your classmate in cold morning, to school)
1610631436011.png
1610631453090.png

It was really fun exercise with fashion
flawedideal_20201205_192402_0.jpg
[/
20210104_232640[1].jpg

I tried to "fix" Chuuya (the ginger one) hairstyle (he has a ponytail in canon)
+ I'm kinda proud of Chuuya expression
SPOILER]

Attachments

• 20210114_141748[1].jpg
    20210114_141748[1].jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46

Chromeo

Put a record on

View attachment 1846951
I tried to reference to his characteristical dance and y2k (2000's), and indie aesthetic
View attachment 1846963
I only changed the pose and added a small situation (waiting to your classmate in cold morning, to school)
View attachment 1846970
View attachment 1846971
[/
View attachment 1846968
SPOILER]
Awwwww. I love your redraw #3. (And I totally feel you on the hands being hard to draw. Even seasoned artists struggle with hands. They're tough! You see your own hands constantly so when something's wrong it looks wrong-er. Try taking a picture of your own hand in the pose you want to draw and imitating the pic!)

Neoguri Ramyun

No.1 Dazai Osamu simp
Awwwww. I love your redraw #3. (And I totally feel you on the hands being hard to draw. Even seasoned artists struggle with hands. They're tough! You see your own hands constantly so when something's wrong it looks wrong-er. Try taking a picture of your own hand in the pose you want to draw and imitating the pic!)
Thank you so much <3. You are so lovely <3\
。^‿^。

The pose is weird to begin with so no amount of editing will save it. I tried!*sigh*The artist must have been rushed because the pose and proportions look really bad. And this is a Triple A Game Company right? Don’t know shit about Fire Emblem.

I just realized that the left leg is supposed to be pointing outward. Makes it look short.

That’s a neat attempt! I wanted to do an attempt too. It has potential to look like a neat character design.
View attachment 1813814
To think she's EIGHT FEET TALL
Like a scaled up shortstack

View attachment 1846951
View attachment 1846963
View attachment 1846970
View attachment 1846971
[/
View attachment 1846968
SPOILER]
May not be the best, but they are cute as fuck. Really like 'em.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
Redrew one part of whatever Destiny was going for in that Halloween/Valentines art. Sucks that the Pumpkin milf had potential. Spending longer then 40 minutes on a fucking destiny redraw feels like heresy.
I like it! The bare arms and shoulders seem a bit more summery, though- if I were you, I'd add some Elvira-esque sleeves to give it that Halloweeny flair.

elvira.jpg

Marnie

Viva la Cephaloparis!
Pretty new-ish to this, mostly been a lurker, but decided to put my fucking foot down when I saw this hideous monkey Miku. If you're gonna make her Muslim, at least make her look like a fucking human. I really like the challenge of not changing the design much and just re-creating it in a way that's (hopefully) more appealing.
AUGH AUWHI MY EYES AIUYSGFD.jpeg

Bleuuuuurrrghhfhg. Looks like an actual demon.

islamiku_content.png

Tried to bring back a little more blue, changed the 01 to Arabic because muh culture. Please don't go easy on me, I crave the bitter burn of criticism.

I have absolutely no problem with actual Muslims, but the fact that these retards just feel the need to shove Islam into literally everything for diversity is fucking exhausting. Also stop turning the japs into these niggercreatures. Are Asians just not pee oh see enough? Lol.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
Pretty new-ish to this, mostly been a lurker, but decided to put my fucking foot down when I saw this hideous monkey Miku. If you're gonna make her Muslim, at least make her look like a fucking human. I really like the challenge of not changing the design much and just re-creating it in a way that's (hopefully) more appealing.
View attachment 1869702
Bleuuuuurrrghhfhg. Looks like an actual demon.
What's wrong with her face? Especially her lower lip.