Farmers redraw hideous tumblr art - You know you want to

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
A long time ago, I have drawn a redraw of Jolyne based on a very Tumblr-tiered Calarts styled Cubic-vomited Jolyne art. Problem is that I forgot the original source of the bad fanart and all that is left in my files is my redraw. If you guys know where it comes from, I would be happy to post the OG pic as an edit. Might even try to redraw my redraw when I find it. Thank you.

EDIT: Thanks to all that gave me the name of the artist (sukebanana), I have manage to find the Bad Jolyne Art in question! Might attempt to redraw my redraw at some point!

Attachments

• JolyneFix.jpg
    JolyneFix.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 184
  • 1463583999331-0.png
    1463583999331-0.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Neoguri Ramyun

kiwifarms.net
A long time ago, I have drawn a redraw of Jolyne based on a very Tumblr-tiered Calarts styled Cubic-vomited Jolyne art. Problem is that I forgot the original source of the bad fanart and all that is left in my files is my redraw. If you guys know where it comes from, I would be happy to post the OG pic as an edit. Might even try to redraw my redraw when I find it. Thank you.
for the help I can say, that OG artist made this two images
1616586668720.png
1616586687007.png

Vibri

It’s really simple!
kiwifarms.net
Posted this in the Destiny thread originally, made a quick doodle/redraw of Destiny’s stocking fanart. Tried drawing in the orginal style too.
(My bad art on the left, original on the right. Sorry for the sketchiness, only had pens and was kinda nervous drawing. Also haven’t drawn anything Panty and Stocking related since high school.)

Attachments

• B43CC6B0-21F6-44B8-8347-77D5D4E3A6EB.jpeg
    B43CC6B0-21F6-44B8-8347-77D5D4E3A6EB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 66DDFF0C-DA91-4E21-8AA2-BEDDDAB2C523.jpeg
    66DDFF0C-DA91-4E21-8AA2-BEDDDAB2C523.jpeg
    299.2 KB · Views: 62

Dilligaff

Ribbit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Posted this in the Destiny thread originally, made a quick doodle/redraw of Destiny’s stocking fanart. Tried drawing in the orginal style too.
(My bad art on the left, original on the right. Sorry for the sketchiness, only had pens and was kinda nervous drawing. Also haven’t drawn anything Panty and Stocking related since high school.)
Super cute but I think her hand is backwards. I like the face on your drawing much better.

firestoopscience

General Who Stabilizes the East
kiwifarms.net
for the help I can say, that OG artist made this two images
View attachment 2024544View attachment 2024545

Oh god I recognize this artist. I think they deactivated a while ago. You can't find anything about them even if you reverse-image search.
Any results you do find are just people making fun of them.

their name was sukebanana.
Thank you so much for the info and I finally dug up the art in question!

1463583999331-0.png

Smooth Brained

Cant think = no sad
kiwifarms.net
Thank you so much for the info and I finally dug up the art in question!

View attachment 2030221
This is so repulsive that it hurts. How could you look at this and say to yourself: "Yeah, I'm going to post that." Furthermore, how could you sketch, line, color, and shade and before all that say to yourself "Yeah, this looks good. Let's keep working on this."

Neoguri Ramyun

kiwifarms.net
No
Thank you @Neoguri Ramyun for recommending me to redraw this hideous redesign into Balan's true canonical self.

No problem
20210326_201448.jpg
20210326_195701.jpg

The og Picture
image0-3.jpg

I swear she looks like Conchita Wurst xD
I just made her a Venezuelan-Greek MILF named Carla, which have two teenager sons. She is just like "your local hot mom" type

20210313_221600.jpg

Yes that's wedding outfits. You can call me that I'm fujoshi,who ruined fandoms

The og picture
image0-2 (1).jpg

I just liked the wedding rings concept

20210310_171814.jpg

The og picture
Ev7KPr2XIAEeDlR.png

I've used unfunny meme to fix unfunny meme

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No

No problem
View attachment 2031412View attachment 2031422
The og PictureView attachment 2031425
I swear she looks like Conchita Wurst xD
I just made her a Venezuelan-Greek MILF named Carla, which have two teenager sons. She is just like "your local hot mom" type

["SPOILER="bonus Kiryu x Majima sketch redraw"]
View attachment 2031430
Yes that's wedding outfits. You can call me that I'm fujoshi,who ruined fandoms

The og picture
View attachment 2031447
I just liked the wedding rings concept
[/SPOILER]

View attachment 2031449
The og picture
View attachment 2031450
I've used unfunny meme to fix unfunny meme
1616794342655.png

Just two straight men talking about their love lives, nothing to see here.

=just screams=

I do be suffering Lmao
kiwifarms.net
First time actually committing to posting a redraw based on something from the Destiny Thread. Well not exactly a redraw but just practice (+ how Stocking would ACTUALLY react to being shown fat) with doing the PASWG style. So this is absolutely supposed to be lackluster and sketch here, so I apologize for the shitty background. I might make a better version in the future.

image0.png

Yukari Yakumo

The username is incorrect, I'm actually DIO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First time actually committing to posting a redraw based on something from the Destiny Thread. Well not exactly a redraw but just practice (+ how Stocking would ACTUALLY react to being shown fat) with doing the PASWG style. So this is absolutely supposed to be lackluster and sketch here, so I apologize for the shitty background. I might make a better version in the future.

View attachment 2032679
Finally, some good cunt-fucking food.

Badonkadonk Trash

Vampire tits
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2032679
Now THAT'S much better!!

Wowzer9088

Please be!
kiwifarms.net
I have a big motivation for redraws/"fixes" right now
I "fixed" that dumb trans PSA with Naoto and Chichiro

View attachment 2032925
+ you have a template If you want to do something
View attachment 2032926
View attachment 2032927 https://twitter.com/faggotcas/status/1260704413741658112 - I'm not 100% sure that's correct source, so If you know orginal one,just reply/quote.
They can just worded it out better , but man they be having the wall of china to shame. Nice work.