Farms threads of note -

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Zoosadism expose mega thread comes to mind, unmasking a group of deranged animal abusers.
As long as we ignore the endless moralfagging of people saying the same exact thing ad nauseum, wannabe internet detectives, people trying to dox ice cream and leaves, and basically the entire rest of the thread too. The whole thread is people making complete asses out of themselves because they had convinced themselves that anything they can do in the name of the zoosadism crusade is a good idea, and I bet that one thread got more people banned than any other single thread on this website.

The zoosadism thread got so bad that it won a victory by a significant margin as the worst thread of the whole year. The only reason it should be preserved is as a poignant example of how to not use Kiwi Farms.

Last edited:

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
kiwifarms.net
The Debate BoxerShorts47 Thread.

It demonstrates a few things:

How delusional someone can be, why trying to 'use the Farms' as a testing grounds is lunacy, and the gradual exposure of an individual who is the very degeneracy he detests. Hypocrisy, questionable grammar, and undeserved grandeur VS. an all-star dunk team who, despite various board interests, personal beliefs, and political affiliations, unite to have some solid laughs.

It may not be as prolific as Chris, or as horrific as the furries, but it definitely presents a strong case for the basic tenents of Kiwi Farms.

Cheese-Loving Citizen

Winston's Been Hit, Long Live Winston
kiwifarms.net
The Debate BoxerShorts47 Thread.

It demonstrates a few things:

How delusional someone can be, why trying to 'use the Farms' as a testing grounds is lunacy, and the gradual exposure of an individual who is the very degeneracy he detests. Hypocrisy, questionable grammar, and undeserved grandeur VS. an all-star dunk team who, despite various board interests, personal beliefs, and political affiliations, unite to have some solid laughs.

It may not be as prolific as Chris, or as horrific as the furries, but it definitely presents a strong case for the basic tenents of Kiwi Farms.
Oh man, the Boxy thread was a wild one. BoxerShorts47 is a shining example of dedication. Absolutely retarded dedication for a laughable "cause". For fuck sakes, he made DocHoliday, of all people, look level-headed in comparison. One of the few good things to come out of the riots.

As for my pick, the Dynastia thread is a pretty good one. I don't know much about Dynastia or their background so my knowledge is limited, but nonetheless, the thread is a chucklefest of shitposts (I think) and gas-huffing abbos.

• Feels
Reactions: Stardust

nohull

screw your optics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
As long as we ignore the endless moralfagging of people saying the same exact thing ad nauseum, wannabe internet detectives, people trying to dox ice cream and leaves, and basically the entire rest of the thread too. The whole thread is people making complete asses out of themselves because they had convinced themselves that anything they can do in the name of the zoosadism crusade is a good idea, and I bet that one thread got more people banned than any other single thread on this website.

The zoosadism thread got so bad that it won a victory by a significant margin as the worst thread of the whole year. The only reason it should be preserved is as a poignant example of how to not use Kiwi Farms.
I never understood the point of using "moralfaggotry" or related terms, would you say that is morally wrong to be a moralfag? Because that's what lulzfags who use such term, funnily enough, seem to imply.

Un Platano

big blatano xDDDD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never understood the point of using "moralfaggotry" or related terms, would you say that is morally wrong to be a moralfag? Because that's what lulzfags who use such term, funnily enough, seem to imply.
There's two flavors of moralfagging. The first is writing at length about how shocked you are by some topic and how deplorable the people involved must be. It adds nothing to the conversation, and adds even less when a dozen other people have said the same exact thing before you. Is it morally wrong? No, but it's exceptional.

The second is coming up with some stupid plan and using the moral high ground as justification for doing it. Is it morally wrong? No, but it's exceptional.

Zoosadism featured both of these. In short, moralfagging is exceptional. Don't be exceptional.

nohull

screw your optics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
There's two flavors of moralfagging. The first is writing at length about how shocked you are by some topic and how deplorable the people involved must be. It adds nothing to the conversation, and adds even less when a dozen other people have said the same exact thing before you. Is it morally wrong? No, but it's exceptional.

The second is coming up with some stupid plan and using the moral high ground as justification for doing it. Is it morally wrong? No, but it's exceptional.

Zoosadism featured both of these. In short, moralfagging is exceptional. Don't be exceptional.
So, you say that one oughts to not be exceptional? Thus, would you say that is morally wrong to be exceptional? :smug:
What you have just done has a name and it's called Virtue Morality my dude.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Last man on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I’d say that the Zoosadist thread is a good view of our unfettered autism, for good and ill.
Besides that, some of the mainstays like Dobson are great to go back and read, it’s timeless to just laugh and shit on this guys art. I’d also recommend taking a trip down to Spergatory and looking at the random insane people who come in and we just shit on them until they either leave or start crying, the Spuffy debacle is a good one because it shows why we need to have moderators around. Because otherwise it ends up with doxxxxxing an autistic child in the Little Einsteins fandom.

Absolutego

End the American Cultural Revolution
kiwifarms.net
Alison Rapp was the cow who brought me to this website. Her thread is a glorious mess all the way through:
-It's the origin of Jake Rapp, the man behind :suffering:, and the most cucked man on the planet, who essentially let his wife bully him into gay sex work and an open marriage, before ultimately escaping via his new girlfriend
-Alison Rapp is a wonderfully insane BPD case who got her and her husband fired from Nintendo b/c she was moonlighting as a hooker and teasing x-rated photos on her Nintendo account
-The dreaded GamerGate is evoked and there's a lot of classic spergery around that
-And the whole thing winds down as she steamrolls along the lewds to nudes pipeline and her parents intervene and move her back to Minnesota.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Golden days of the Assigned Male thread when Billy was doing comics and it was actually fun to do edits of them.

Goons' thread is a necessary warning that The Farms is fully invested in kicking your shit in if you have skeletons in the cupboard and you are not protected from being a faggot if you're a Kiwi.

SammyClassicSonicFan is a heartwarming read in hindsight. The little knucklehead grew out of being a cow.

One of the celebrity threads (Wil Wheaton, Shia LaBeouf, Graham Linehan, Jameela Jamil, Lena Dunham etc) should be essential reading too, they're usually pretty funny.

• Feels
Reactions: Stardust
Tags
None