Horrorcow Farrah F'n Flawless / Pauly Unstoppable / Paul R Mowery - fully tattooed tranny beggar

bawtism

Joshua Martinez IRL
kiwifarms.net
In December 2014 I posted a link to pauly/farah's indiegogo asking for donations for "trans-related-surgeries"

Looks like $835 out of $9000 wasn't enough for quality trannifying, as 3 days ago a gofundme goes up asking for $25000 to correct the procedure and sue entitites involved:
Archive: http://archive.li/QiHEV

Pauly was a darling of the bmezine body mutilation enthusiast site a decade ago. He became a popular meme about jobless emos. He was ironically employed by Spencer's gifts at the time, and has moved across the mall to Hot Topic. I suspect his employee discount is quite a strain on the store economically.

Pauly has since tattooed his entire body several times over and is almost completely black, forcing him to adopt a goth persona.
Running out of space for more traditional edgy mutilations, the next logical step is of course trannyism.

This specimen, while arguably more sad than lol at the moment, does seem primed for a dramatic meltdown in the near future.

Last edited:

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
This guys definitely going to snap one day and do something real gruesome, or he's gonna OD out back by a dumpster at a punk rock show.
Probably the latter. Far as body modifications go, I don't really have much room to talk but good lord, those tranny pics are weird. He looks like a fucking ghoul. Even so, I've still got the same question concerning him now that I did the first time I saw one of his pre-tranny pics; what the fuck happens when he sneezes and doesn't have those plugs on his nose in?

GG Allin

outlaw skumfukk
kiwifarms.net
What the hell did he do to his eyes? Is it even possible to tattoo or permanently dye the whites of your eyes?
Yes, it is. It's literally an eyeball tattoo and it's permanent. 'Back in the days' when he still was Pauly Unstoppable, he was a pioneer in a lot of heavy bodymods, including the eyeball tattoo.

As you can see they aren't the brightest individuals.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.bme.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F02%2Fevolution-3-pauly-unstoppable.jpg&hash=87aa0357503182306d84c6687ae75996

The one to the far right is exactly where he should've stopped; he looks like a villain from the Blade movies or the Strain. The four nostrils is a nice touch.

The one in the middle makes him look like some new-age medicine sage that you'd find in the 2000s hanging out in a demolished temple on a mountain peak in Tibet.

Look at that pit of unhappiness and self loathing to the far left.

Yes, it is. It's literally an eyeball tattoo and it's permanent. 'Back in the days' when he still was Pauly Unstoppable, he was a pioneer in a lot of heavy bodymods, including the eyeball tattoo.

As you can see they aren't the brightest individuals.

Those green ones look horrible. At least the black and red ones make sense.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino